Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Newfrance

Jon Benet Ramsey.

54 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Vincennes
On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 4:28 PM, Regi said:

I'm talking about what I think Foreman may have or could have been referring to, that according to the Ramsey's, they'd "answered police questions" over that time period.

There is really nothing more I can say because here you've just began reaching for it any way possible.  :wacko:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Regi
2 hours ago, Vincennes said:

There is really nothing more I can say because here you've just began reaching for it any way possible. 

Following that info is info. regarding other circumstances which occurred during that same time frame, that is, before the family left Boulder for the funeral in Georgia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vincennes
2 hours ago, Regi said:

Following that info is info. regarding other circumstances which occurred during that same time frame, that is, before the family left Boulder for the funeral in Georgia.

Well you know all the flap there was about LE with holding the body from the family as "hostage" because they were trying to get an interview with the family.  So that should show you ….. there was no interview before the funeral !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Regi
4 hours ago, Vincennes said:

Well you know all the flap there was about LE with holding the body from the family as "hostage" because they were trying to get an interview with the family.  So that should show you ….. there was no interview before the funeral !

(Btw, do you know whose idea it was to not release the body?)

I know that detectives eventually asked the Ramsey's to "interview" at the police station and that that didn't happen, but I also know that up until then, those same detectives had continued to have contact w/the Ramsey's, and so I think Foreman could have been referring to questioning which occurred during that time frame.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.