Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Newfrance

Jon Benet Ramsey.

54 posts in this topic

Vincennes
On ‎12‎/‎18‎/‎2018 at 4:28 PM, Regi said:

I'm talking about what I think Foreman may have or could have been referring to, that according to the Ramsey's, they'd "answered police questions" over that time period.

There is really nothing more I can say because here you've just began reaching for it any way possible.  :wacko:

Regi
2 hours ago, Vincennes said:

There is really nothing more I can say because here you've just began reaching for it any way possible. 

Following that info is info. regarding other circumstances which occurred during that same time frame, that is, before the family left Boulder for the funeral in Georgia.

Vincennes
2 hours ago, Regi said:

Following that info is info. regarding other circumstances which occurred during that same time frame, that is, before the family left Boulder for the funeral in Georgia.

Well you know all the flap there was about LE with holding the body from the family as "hostage" because they were trying to get an interview with the family.  So that should show you ….. there was no interview before the funeral !

Regi
4 hours ago, Vincennes said:

Well you know all the flap there was about LE with holding the body from the family as "hostage" because they were trying to get an interview with the family.  So that should show you ….. there was no interview before the funeral !

(Btw, do you know whose idea it was to not release the body?)

I know that detectives eventually asked the Ramsey's to "interview" at the police station and that that didn't happen, but I also know that up until then, those same detectives had continued to have contact w/the Ramsey's, and so I think Foreman could have been referring to questioning which occurred during that time frame.