Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Electrocuting people with psychic power

John Hilton

On 19.11.2018 at 10:16 AM, John Hilton said:

I recently read a book by Osho titled “ In Search of the Miraculous”. In a chapter about shaktipat, Osho mentions other false methods by which gurus create an electric shock in the body. I consider this to be one of the greatest mysteries I have yet to observe, because no one has a clue about what is meant. Here is the passage: 

Can anyone explain further what he means? This is supposedly a high level mystery which no one has been able to answer to me.

Well, shaktipad exists as a transmission or awakening of the pupils' superpowers but a person can be tricked by different pseudoguru by transmitting some kind of muddy energy or misleading the student.

in general it is possible:

- transfer of life force to another person
 -removal of vitality from a person, animal or some kind of fruit remotely
- transfer of supernormal abilities from one person to another (Christ and the apostles)
- murder by sight or word-mantra
- delivering a remote strike, imposing a curse on a person
- experiencing the body of another person as your own
- mental order that a person or animal will perform
-the temporary discovery of supernormal abilities by a teacher in an ordinary person and the experience of Nirvana or bliss

However, he does not know what it is that recharges him in sleep.

The human body is really like a battery (the number of acidity, ph) only much more complicated because the human body has many internal organs that perform multiple functions and therefore the body needs a lot of trace elements, vitamins and various foods.

During sleep, the subtle body and the physical are separated and the mind rests from the body while swimming in the astral body, so energy is replenished.When a person in the waking consciousness thinks he loses mental energy so he needs to sleep in order to restore it again by separating the bodies when visual thinking awakens and rational thinking recedes from the person.

2 hours ago, Coil said:

transfer of life force to another person
 -removal of vitality from a person, animal or some kind of fruit remotely
- transfer of supernormal abilities from one person to another (Christ and the apostles)
- murder by sight or word-mantra
- delivering a remote strike, imposing a curse on a person
- experiencing the body of another person as your own
- mental order that a person or animal will perform
-the temporary discovery of supernormal abilities by a teacher in an ordinary person and the experience of Nirvana or bliss

How can one transfer all of these? What is the method to do so?

20 minutes ago, John Hilton said:

How can one transfer all of these? What is the method to do so?

Well, it is necessary to be a very advanced yogi to do this and a developed subtle body so that, according to your will, it can transmit something to another person  and objects, exert pressure and penetrate into another person, while ordinary people have weak consciousness to make an impact. In general, one should apparently develop focusing on the object. Sometimes after meditation, if you suddenly go outside and look at the walls of the house, it seems as if the searchlight rushes along with your gaze where you look so that some kind of power works. And the look becomes persistently boring.

Personally, such abilities do not attract me, this is too high a level of a teacher.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Coil said:

Well, it is necessary to be a very advanced yogi to do this and a developed subtle body so that, according to your will, it can transmit something to another person  and objects, exert pressure and penetrate into another person, while ordinary people have weak consciousness to make an impact. In general, one should apparently develop focusing on the object. Sometimes after meditation, if you suddenly go outside and look at the walls of the house, it seems as if the searchlight rushes along with your gaze where you look so that some kind of power works. And the look becomes persistently boring.

Personally, such abilities do not attract me, this is too high a level of a teacher.

Can an advanced yogi levitate a coin in the air?

Edited by joc
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Coil said:

Thank you for your answer. It has been very helpful to me. If you cannot tell me more, do you know someone else versed in this topic, of attaining these powers?

2 minutes ago, John Hilton said:

Thank you for your answer. It has been very helpful to me. If you cannot tell me more, do you know someone else versed in this topic, of attaining these powers?

Before you bite the hook, line and sinker....perhaps wait for him to answer my question:

Can an advanced yogi levitate a coin in the air?

2 minutes ago, John Hilton said:

attaining these powers?

You'll be on a fools errand. Because no one like that exist. There is no subtle body. We can not project 'energy' from out bodies. Unless we punch someone which is kinetic energy. 

3 hours ago, Coil said:

During sleep, the subtle body and the physical are separated and the mind rests from the body while swimming in the astral body, so energy is replenished.When a person in the waking consciousness thinks he loses mental energy so he needs to sleep in order to restore it again by separating the bodies when visual thinking awakens and rational thinking recedes from the person.

If our souls are in the Astral body when we sleep then why can we see bran activity on scans of people sleeping?

If the soul was off in some Astral plain wouldn't we not see normal brain activity going on?

1 hour ago, John Hilton said:

At the forum, I do not know such people. And what exactly do you want to develop?

1 hour ago, spartan max2 said:

If our souls are in the Astral body when we sleep then why can we see bran activity on scans of people sleeping?

If the soul was off in some Astral plain wouldn't we not see normal brain activity going on?

The physical body and the astral are connected by the astral thread, so when the subtle body soars in the air, a person sees dreams that are transmitted through the astral cord as if through a wire to the body and brain. The higher a person moves away through the levels, the less in a dream he can remember as the thread stretches and becomes thinner and the person falls into a deep sleep where he ascends briefly to the spiritual level. It is this short unity in the spirit that charges the person for the whole day and he wakes up rested.

(when a person dies, this astral cord is cut off and the person can no longer return to the body and the body without a consciousness-life will decompose)

Edited by Coil

On 11/20/2018 at 3:19 AM, John Hilton said:

Yes, very well. This passage relates to body electric and the auric force present in us all. This energy is used in Mesmerism. That might help in interpreting the article. Anyway, the first two examples given, are quite clear, it’s the third one where he mentions disturbing the body electricity in someone else, when things become vague, That being the great mystery.

of course its vague, its bogus, meant to suck in the gullible .. sorry mate.. but its the way that it works.

• Thanks 1

Some people will believe any nonsense they read, regardless of the source.

Others will write such nonsense, regardless of who will read it.

What we have here is a perfect example of both. Why fight it? Sit back, enjoy the ignorant ride and watch the fools play.

Edited by moonman