Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

HELP!

CMG88

6 minutes ago, Cris Mora said:

I want to know the purpose of all this....

The purpose is what you make of it and fantasy hardly every matches reality. Still you must make a choice and be fully responsible for that choice. No one can make it for you. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

The purpose is what you make of it and fantasy hardly every matches reality. Still you must make a choice and be fully responsible for that choice. No one can make it for you. 

Thank you for your guide, your words make so many sense. Sometimes I just want to dissapear these feelings, this connection but something inside me is telling me to not abandon this person, like I feel like he needs me or somethig.. I cannot sleep and I dream with him a lot... I am tired

1 minute ago, Cris Mora said:

Thank you for your guide, your words make so many sense. Sometimes I just want to dissapear these feelings, this connection but something inside me is telling me to not abandon this person, like I feel like he needs me or somethig.. I cannot sleep and I dream with him a lot... I am tired

This could all just be a fantasy. You have this idolized version of what could be. The problem is that it might not be worth it. Are you happy/content in your marriage? Do you have children? Does your husband love you? Before making any life changing decision you must weigh everything. Because it not only affect you but everyone around you. This gentleman might not feel the same way you do towards you. It could be very one sided. Again, no one can make this decision for you. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2