Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

UK band to build pyramid out of human ashes

UM-Bot

Does the phrase "desperate for publicity" come to anyone's mind? 

* oh it's them two again. I can't say I'm surprised. I bet they get some bloody grant for it from the Ministry of Culture. 

• Haha 2

They are going to put 34, 592 bricks into a pyramid sitting on a 3ft by 3ft base? What size is each brick?

Most pyramids have heights less than the length of their side. Assuming the height of this proposed pyramid is also 3ft then each brick must only be about the size of a large sugar cube (I estimate the volume of each brick to be 0.445cu.in.)

And, in the name of God, why build such a thing?

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Ozymandias said:

They are going to put 34, 592 bricks into a pyramid sitting on a 3ft by 3ft base? What size is each brick?

Most pyramids have heights less than the length of their side. Assuming the height of this proposed pyramid is also 3ft then each brick must only be about the size of a large sugar cube (I estimate the volume of each brick to be 0.445cu.in.)

And, in the name of God, why build such a thing?

Like Vlad said, plublicity

They could have used the ashes from the money they burned. 

More publicity, but more fool for any families who are willing to hand over their loved ones ashes to aid them in this publicity stunt.