Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

God and science

markdohle

2 hours ago, GoldenWolf said:

I'm actually against the "Chosen one" narcissistic b.s., I'm for everything being divine in nature except for narcissists/psychopaths. I'm in reverse of most of humanities beliefs of divinity where only "God" is divine.  A.K.A. "the chosen one". I'm trying to help end the narcissistic b,s.

Perhaps you should try better words, other than four letter words, writing prose.

2 hours ago, GoldenWolf said:

I'm actually against the "Chosen one" narcissistic b.s., I'm for everything being divine in nature except for narcissists/psychopaths. I'm in reverse of most of humanities beliefs of divinity where only "God" is divine.  A.K.A. "the chosen one". I'm trying to help end the narcissistic b,s.

You're trying to end something you harp on about?

OK...

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Golden Duck said:

You're trying to end something you harp on about?

OK...

I hardly mention it, but once is enough for some people though. I expect hate when I mention it though.  Haters gonna hate.

On 1/14/2019 at 2:04 PM, ChrLzs said:

Huh?  Where?  Just restating what you originally claimed, without a single reason or even a citation or anything whatsoever to explain why you are claiming it, is a bit of a dead end to the conversation...

So, please state where exactly have you found the golden ratio in time and gravity?

Apparently he has not found it, exactly. But if we are talking gravity and anything golden to rule it, it must have been a golden apple that fell on Newton's head. And I would not rule that out, seriously.

On 1/15/2019 at 1:55 PM, GoldenWolf said:

The end of the world is coming and that will end all b.s. I was chosen to tell you this, o golden one. An example of a Golden narcissist is Trump, a golden/orange one that measures others with his golden rules.

On 1/15/2019 at 4:26 PM, Hammerclaw said:

Perhaps you should try better words, other than four letter words, writing prose.

What's wrong with love, a four letter word? The golden rule is true love, using 4 four letter words.

Forgetfulness is detrimental to our senses, especially for the sense of what is real and what is not. After we drink from the Lethe river, we are just drunken souls. And when it comes to differentiating reality from non reality, we are no better at distinguishing between the two than are drunken sailors on shore leave.

1 hour ago, Pettytalk said:

The end of the world is coming and that will end all b.s. I was chosen to tell you this, o golden one. An example of a Golden narcissist is Trump, a golden/orange one that measures others with his golden rules.

Wishing for the end of the world is evil, and I promote everything as being "Golden" except for Satanists whom pretend to be "Gods" and those who blatantly reject the Golden Rule. They reject the Golden Rule, embrace criminal lifestyles, wish death and suffering on all life while at the same time perverting the Golden Ratio and Golden Rule in their own wacko "might is right" version.

21olg6.jpg

22a8vf.jpg

2lpoob.jpg

2rkcqk.jpg

21vrro.jpg

The-Ten-Commandments-1956-660x350.jpg

golden-sun-stars-vector-illustration-260

3ce191a40252b3a8afa02d7c399dedc5.jpeg?w=

A meme I made for Donald Trump (not Satan, just a narcissistic idiot) I made over a year ago.

1ud886.jpg

Edited by GoldenWolf

1 hour ago, Pettytalk said:

What's wrong with love, a four letter word? The golden rule is true love, using 4 four letter words.

It's a moral code not love itself, but it helps love tremendously when properly understood.

56 minutes ago, GoldenWolf said:

except for Satanists whom pretend to be "Gods" and those who blatantly reject the Golden Rule. They reject the Golden Rule, embrace criminal lifestyles, wish death and suffering on all life while at the same time perverting the Golden Ratio and Golden Rule in their own wacko "might is right" version.

Just how many Satanists do you know?

I love it when people spout BS about different groups as if they actually know what they are talking about. Spreading misinformation about others only serves to highlight the corruption in one's self.

Like with believers try to define what atheists think. I am sick unto death, hearing the "righteous" describing what they believe to be truth about those with different ideas and values. People like you make me want to puke.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

I love it when people spout BS about different groups as if they actually know what they are talking about. Spreading misinformation about others only serves to highlight the corruption in one's self.

Like with believers try to define what atheists think. I am sick unto death, hearing the "righteous" describing what they believe to be truth about those with different ideas and values. People like you make me want to puke.

I live in a city full of them, I've dealt with more than plenty, they're insufferable.  Their narcissism is something really rank.

B.T.W.  The Aryan Brotherhood and MS-13 are Satanic in nature, maybe not the hocus pocus types, but as vile in nature.  Do you consider them to be sweet loving people?  That makes me want to puke.

I know someone related to this hag who lives where I do.  Not a nice person at all.

https://www.greensboro.com/news/crime/late-satanist-s-girlfriend-sentenced-for-killing-man-found-buried/article_48d79605-3579-568f-9ea9-f8b72ac30e07.html

Edited by GoldenWolf

10 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

Don't worry about it, Jodie. As my old mum used to say, "it will all come out in the wash". Homespun wisdom, but wisdom nonetheless. 

• Like 2

For a Big Bang to happen. Some kinds of energy and internal physic rules must exist in advance to make the Big Bang "explodes".

Who created this primary energy and rules?

3 hours ago, FlyingAngel said:

For a Big Bang to happen. Some kinds of energy and internal physic rules must exist in advance to make the Big Bang "explodes".

Get what you're saying, but somehow there seems a bit of hubris in telling something that has never been observed or understood, what rules it must follow if it wants to "big bang" lol.

The universe in a form never observed (before the big bang - if there was a "before" or indeed a universe), can't really be inferred or extrapolated from current observations.

The underlined also seems to indicate the possibility of more than a little personal bias lol. 

• Like 3

19 hours ago, GoldenWolf said:

Wishing for the end of the world is evil, and I promote everything as being "Golden" except for Satanists whom pretend to be "Gods" and those who blatantly reject the Golden Rule.

Oh dear.  I'm not sure why I am bothering, but just looking at the first piece of utter garbage you just posted:

21olg6.jpg

Bwahahahahahahhaaaa!!   That diagram is complete and utter bulldung!  First up, there is NOTHING, NADA, ZILCH what-so-ever being measured there.  No numbers and in particular NO REASON GIVEN FOR THE ARBITRARY VERTICAL HEIGHT that was CLEARLY CHOSEN TO RETROFIT the golden ratio.  Unbelievably lame.

Seriously, Goldenwolf??  Are you genuinely that gullible, or was that just for a laugh?  If it was, just remember that this is a public forum where you are supposed to discuss in  good faith and NOT post deliberately misleading drivel.

As for the rest of what you posted, it's just as bad or worse.  Ratios of between 1.2 and 1.7 are common in 'self-replicating' and geometric series, and molecular arrangements.  It's similar to the inevitable  'hexagonal' symmetry that is seen in bee hives etc.  It *has* to be a number in that range, so finding a vague match to the golden ratio, especially when *you* get to choose the accuracy and also the thing being measured, is NOT anything special at all.

• Like 4

10 hours ago, FlyingAngel said:

i feel it's possible the big bang is the result of the previous universe collapsing= a cycle that's been going on for eternity

I live in a city full of them, I've dealt with more than plenty, they're insufferable.  Their narcissism is something really rank.

WOW, a whole city full of Satanists??? It's like a bad grade z horror flick!

So do all these people you have dealt with just up and tell you they are Satanists? Or do you simply categorize anyone who doesn't believe as you do as Satanists?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

i feel it's possible the big bang is the result of the previous universe collapsing= a cycle that's been going on for eternity

And you "feel" this because...?

• Like 1

On ‎1‎/‎11‎/‎2019 at 2:26 PM, Will Due said:

Lets say your intention is to be true. To live the truth as best you can. You tell me something you believe is true. But in actuality, what you think is true isn't. Now what? You mean to tell me I should consider you a liar?

Will, turn that around and apply it to yourself and your beliefs in the UB.

do you see the dilemma?

• Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

And you "feel" this because...?

the universe is expanding (so i'm told) i'd assume it can only expand for so much then like an elastic band at full stretch has to give way & shoots back to it's original length making all matter collide on itself creating a big bang

Just now, Dejarma said:

the universe is expanding (so i'm told) i'd assume it can only expand for so much then like an elastic band at full stretch has to give way & shoots back to it's original length making all matter collide on itself creating a big bang

That is possible, I suppose, but it is equally likely that our universe will just keep on expanding.

The problem lies, I think, in the fact that humans cannot really picture and endless void. We are so accustomed to defined limitations on things.

Like, it is "X" number of miles from here to there. It's almost like people picture the universe as some sort of immeasurable fish bowl, where expansion is limited to the walls of the bowl. Yet, we have no evidence that such is true. And why would the matter in this universe "snap back" to it's point of origin? 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

That is possible, I suppose, but it is equally likely that our universe will just keep on expanding.

The problem lies, I think, in the fact that humans cannot really picture and endless void. We are so accustomed to defined limitations on things.

Like, it is "X" number of miles from here to there. It's almost like people picture the universe as some sort of immeasurable fish bowl, where expansion is limited to the walls of the bowl. Yet, we have no evidence that such is true. And why would the matter in this universe "snap back" to it's point of origin? 

IIRC the current model suggests a Big Freeze where expansion continues to the point all the stars burn out, which is known as “heat death”. 

cormac

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

And why would the matter in this universe "snap back" to it's point of origin? 

i've no idea..one minute= i'll just check in my little book of facts_________________________________________________________

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

nope, no enrty for that;)

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, cormac mac airt said:

IIRC the current model suggests a Big Freeze where expansion continues to the point all the stars burn out, which is known as “heat death”. 

cormac

I have heard that theory, and it makes sense. In the long term. The r-e-a-l-l-y long term of billions (trillions?) of years. New stars are born as old ones burn out. Not on a 1-to-1 basis obviously, and eventually, I could envision matter becoming so thin as to prevent the formation of new stars.

And, just for the sake of argument, if Dejarma's  'feeling' were correct, the universe wouldn't "snap back" in an instant, but would reverse itself to a point where matter density was thick enough to create new stars. Which, from my non-astrophysics point of view, would delay the "big implosion", perhaps to the point where 'point zero' is never reached.

Like a ripple in a pan of water that generates new ripples.

• Like 1

I for one is pretty dang sure about one thing, nobody is gonna be around to find out for sure one way or another ... better to figure out where and how to deal with all the garbage that's gonna be filling up the planet that's for sure

~

• Like 5