Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

God and science

markdohle

6 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

So why would that be any different when you're dead?

The consciousness don't have a mind and body to slow it down. Being stuck in a body with a brain has it's limits and downfalls.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

The consciousness don't have a mind and body to slow it down. Being stuck in a body with a brain has it's limits and downfalls.

Please provide some peer reviewed articles to support this ludicrous claim. Thanks you.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Would the soul be a form of energy?

Of course ;)

Everything is energy with different levels of vibration.

This is what I believe.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, danydandan said:

Please provide some peer reviewed articles to support this ludicrous claim. Thanks you.

Explain what a peer reviewed article is. And who are these peers?

• Like 1

Just now, Avinash Suresh said:

Of course ;)

Everything is energy with different levels of vibration.

This is what I believe.

I agree!:) And exactly how one goes to a higher dimension by raising ones vibrations. The universe is very musical.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Explain what a peer reviewed article is. And who are these peers?

An article reviewed by peers. It's self explanatory, specifically I'm looking for something scientific.

5 minutes ago, danydandan said:

An article reviewed by peers. It's self explanatory, specifically I'm looking for something scientific.

What peers? You mean peers that can't see outside the box that are educated by a dumb downed school system?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I agree!:) And exactly how one goes to a higher dimension by raising ones vibrations. The universe is very musical.

This is 100% in sync with spirituality. Here are some interesting things to look out for:

1. Sacred Geometry(the flower of Life)

2. The seven Hermetic principles

3. Platonic Solids

4. The five elements: Air, Earth, Water, Fire, Aether

5. Cymatics

These will help broaden your knowledge in this subject.

There's also a very beautiful YouTube channel called Spirit Science.

• Like 1

Just now, Avinash Suresh said:

This is 100% in sync with spirituality. Here are some interesting things to look out for:

1. Sacred Geometry(the flower of Life)

2. The seven Hermetic principles

3. Platonic Solids

4. The five elements: Air, Earth, Water, Fire, Aether

5. Cymatics

These will help broaden your knowledge in this subject.

There's also a very beautiful YouTube channel called Spirit Science.

Yes I am aware of all these. Thanks for sharing though.:)

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

If we have a pure spiritual form without flaws then why bother entering a human body in the first place? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, spartan max2 said:

If we have a pure spiritual form without flaws then why bother entering a human body in the first place? 

To learn the lesson of Pure and Unselfish Love. Pure Love is a feeling to experience, and souls without bodies cannot feel.

Some souls, who have already experienced this Love make a great sacrifice to help other souls and so they come to earth as spiritual teachers.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I remember  a few times having pain in my dreams. Researching that topic I have read that while we sleep our consciousness actually goes into other dimensions such as one being the 4th. I mean sure maybe the brain has something to do with it but can you have a vivid dream while being awake? We have to be in another state of consciousness to have these vivid dreams. There is also imagination that is very real. Once you imagine something you can go ahead and create that something whatever it may be.

You may have never witnessed a mental illness psychotic break before, in my line of work I see them often. Someone's brain can cause a person to see, hear, or feel anything when awake. A psychotic break is much more vivid then a dream, Stuff that is not based in reality. 

11 minutes ago, spartan max2 said:

There are many reasons. The Earth is a very hard place but it has some good sensations. I am not sure if the spiritual form doesn't have flaws. Maybe it needs to experience certain things.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, spartan max2 said:

You may have never witnessed a mental illness psychotic break before, in my line of work I see them often. Someone's brain can cause a person to see, hear, or feel anything when awake. A psychotic break is much more vivid then a dream, Stuff that is not based in reality. 

Or is it that some people can see things normal people can't. There is much we can't see with our vision and mental state.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Or is it that some people can see things normal people can't.

Honestly, I don't recommend this as a good thing ... be better if its "some people cannot see things as what people is seeing normally "

I recall this is commonly referred to as 'insight'

~

7 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Or is it that some people can see things normal people can't. There is much we can't see with our vision and mental state.

Like you said, it's all based on levels of vibration. The more you raise your vibration, the more unperceived you start to perceive.

11 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

So somehow the mind and body has trapped your consciousness?  Of course without a mind your consciousness is pretty much useless.

7 minutes ago, Avinash Suresh said:

Like you said, it's all based on levels of vibration. The more you raise your vibration, the more unperceived you start to perceive.

Sounds like you've raised your level of bull****.

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Doesn't imagination create? Who is to say they somethings imagination didn't create us?

The ALL is Mind; The Universe is Mental.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, danydandan said:

So @Avinash Suresh and @Truthseeker007 what does any of your recent comments have to do with God and science. Or his role in science?

Actually, a lot. But I don't think you are going to consider our points. What you are doing, is trying to explain theory with reality. It has to be just the opposite.

Theory does not lead to experiences; experiences lead to theory.

But you are using theory to prove that experiences are false. Regarding experimental evidence for consciousness, a lot has been suppressed by mainstream Science. For example,

1. Kirlian Photography(a method used to observe auras)

2. Radionics(how does it work, other than medical applications?)

3. Magick(no, they are not stage tricks)

4. Yoga(no, not about postures; it originally meant joining with the soul)

5. Astrology, Numerology, Palmistry and other such sciences

6. Anti gravity(yes, it was discovered but was not supported)

7. The power of crystals(Quartz has other uses than oscillator crystal)

There are more, but my point is, believe no one and try things yourself. Your experiences are more important than others' views on them. Be it Science or Religion or just plain ethics, try it yourself before coming to conclusions.

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Avinash Suresh said:

Actually, a lot. But I don't think you are going to consider our points. What you are doing, is trying to explain theory with reality. It has to be just the opposite.

Theory does not lead to experiences; experiences lead to theory.

But you are using theory to prove that experiences are false. Regarding experimental evidence for consciousness, a lot has been suppressed by mainstream Science. For example,

1. Kirlian Photography(a method used to observe auras)

2. Radionics(how does it work, other than medical applications?)

3. Magick(no, they are not stage tricks)

4. Yoga(no, not about postures; it originally meant joining with the soul)

5. Astrology, Numerology, Palmistry and other such sciences

6. Anti gravity(yes, it was discovered but was not supported)

7. The power of crystals(Quartz has other uses than oscillator crystal)

There are more, but my point is, believe no one and try things yourself. Your experiences are more important than others' views on them. Be it Science or Religion or just plain ethics, try it yourself before coming to conclusions.

None of this has anything to do with God or Science. Or God and Science.

Edited by danydandan
  • Like 2

41 minutes ago, danydandan said:

None of this has anything to do with God or Science. Or God and Science.

What then, do you think relates to the topic?