Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dreamer

Kevashsmi0816

Hey everyone , I’m new here but I need some advice, opinion , something . 

I have regular dreams that are centered around a demonic force in my dreams . Always in a house , never really sure whether it’s mine or not . I never see the spirit or (whatever) it is . But I’m always frightened of it and I always intentionally call it out in my dreams which I think must be something relevant to these dreams . Why do I have these dreams soo often and why are they always so vivid ? 

I have dreams where I'm fighting demons in the name of Jesus Christ ,my daughter also has them and somehow calls me into her dreams to help her

• Haha 1

Welcome aboard, @Kevashsmi0816(and @mark421)

I never see the spirit or (whatever) it is . But I’m always frightened of it and I always intentionally call it out in my dreams which I think must be something relevant to these dreams

I'm not sure what you mean "call it out," nor what happens next, nor how the dream ends. More detail might help identify the dream motif. (From the partial description, I have my suspicions :) but need more to go on)

• Like 2

Hello,

Demonic encounters in our dreams often represent our sub/unconscious efforts to deal with our own shadow self or dark side. Humanity is evolving and that involves elevation our vibrationaol balance with these dark/light energetic frequencies.

My understanding and experience with these things is to embrace all that we are with compassion. Creating inner conflict by fighting with our self is not productive in my mind. Our darkness represents ignorance and fear. These are very strong and natural human traits. The best way to deal with them is with kindness, not violance, as I see these things.

Shared dreams with those we love is not uncommon. Mark it may be a good idea to talk with your daughter about your dream so that she is aware you are there for her. No doubt she would appreciate it.

John

• Like 2