Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Aleister Crowley and entities

Relam

Hello people. After i have saw one entity appeared in front of me while i was meditating i did some research about it. 

Short description of entity:

This entity looked like 'grey alien' he was small with childish movements and he stared close in my face with his insectoidlike black wet eyes. It didn't scare me i just told him who are you but he just stared and then disappeared. (Just reminder i saw it in deep meditation)

I saw lots of people here had vision in meditation of this little prick. First time i posted about this entity there was lots of hypothesis of who is he: thought form,snail,aspect of inner child..etc

I am an atheist and i am very skeptic about things like that but this looked very real and it was crazy expirience.And it's weird that i am not only one that saw it.

Then i saw that Aleister Crowley was first to contact similar being and he called it: Lam. I was shocked because it is very similar with my entity and it had the same description of it. I never had knowledge about Crowleys stuff and i never saw Lam.After Crowley contacted Lam they made movie about greys aliens.

Crowleys Lam (they said if you want to call this entity you must meditate on this picture while watching in his eyes):

lamlarge.jpg

Then i saw that Stan Lee had comic called The Watchers and it is same entity, he described that they are powerful beings who watching people on earth.

2000?cb=20170530050456

What you all think about this?

I think you saw a Talosian.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 hours ago, Relam said:

No but thats one hella ugly and creepy face 

Do you think that of the images you posted?

On 11/27/2018 at 9:43 PM, Timothy said:

Do you think that of the images you posted?

No i mean that face on image that you posted is ugly. What the hell is that? Lol

22 hours ago, Relam said:

No i mean that face on image that you posted is ugly. What the hell is that? Lol

An old crypto-hominid case in Brazil that fell through the cracks. She is quite possibly a hobbit.

• Thanks 1

On 11/23/2018 at 6:21 AM, Relam said:

Then i saw that Aleister Crowley was first to contact similar being and he called it: Lam. I was shocked because it is very similar with my entity and it had the same description of it. I never had knowledge about Crowleys stuff and i never saw Lam.After Crowley contacted Lam they made movie about greys aliens.

I told you before it's a "mind monkey" and a product of stress. Crowley was a dope fiend and under a lot of stress.

On 11/26/2018 at 9:30 PM, Razumov said:

Does this photo trigger anything similar?

Where did you find that pic? That's a disease which affects people in the jungle. It's fungal if I remember correctly. 

On 03/12/2018 at 4:08 PM, Relam said:

Why do you find only that image ugly? The ones you posted could be similarly perceived as ugly. 

Just an interesting observation is all. :tu:

20 hours ago, Piney said:

Where did you find that pic? That's a disease which affects people in the jungle. It's fungal if I remember correctly. 

Does this disease cause a mane of hair down the back?

2 hours ago, Razumov said:

Does this disease cause a mane of hair down the back?

Do you have a picture of the mane? There are numerous  chromosomal disorders among indigenous people (from inbreeding) which cause some weird things.  My Kiimochknii  (Skinwalker) "traits" are caused by one of these disorders.

.......and no, I'm not a "shapeshifter". It's a big contortionist act and puppet show. I can also perform a Miisinghk ( Forest Guardian i.e Bigfoot) and Wiindiigo ( Cannibal) 

On 12/3/2018 at 10:45 PM, Piney said:

Man I've been trying research who that girl is but I can't find any info on her other than the name Maria de Jesus & a magazine she was featured in Mike Parker's The World's Most Fantastic Freaks in 1976.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kid_Marx said:

Man I've been trying research who that girl is but I can't find any info on her other than the name Maria de Jesus & a magazine she was featured in Mike Parker's The World's Most Fantastic Freaks in 1976.

That's where I saw it. So she was Native. 

There is a chromosomal disorder among Native Americans. Because of it the person can be missing 6 to 35 genes. 27 missing genes is Williams Syndrome. They look like elves. She might be missing the full 30 or above. Or she could have the fungal disease whose effects look similar to that. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Piney said:

There is a chromosomal disorder among Native Americans. Because of it the person can be missing 6 to 35 genes. 27 missing genes is Williams Syndrome. They look like elves. She might be missing the full 30 or above. Or she could have the fungal disease whose effects look similar to that. 

Oh yeah. I had to look up Williams syndrome but yep that's exactly what it looks like to me.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Piney said:

There is a chromosomal disorder among Native Americans.

And what reason can be in your opinion among them?

26 minutes ago, Coil said:

And what reason can be in your opinion among them?

All Algonquians came from 7 people ( who possibly survived the Missoula Floods) on the Columbia Plateau. Inbreeding. 

Then after the "Great Dying" in 1675-1680. More inbreeding "nicked" it among the Eastern Algonquians. 

19 hours ago, Kid_Marx said:

14 hours ago, Piney said:

I'll do a full thread on her tomorrow.

My best guess is that the original source is a Brazilian magazine from the 1970s, probably in Portuguese. ANYONE KNOW THE NAME OF THE MAGAZINE?

Until the original story from the first source can be nailed down, we have these Peter Kolosimo and internet UFO feedback loop stories:

She was discovered in Brazil in Minas Gerais by an unnamed ethnologist (possibly Marcel Homet). It is unclear where she came from, but she was living with a woman who cared for her. She ate only raw meat and never learned to speak. She had a mane of hair down her back.She was photographed by journalists, and then examined by a local professor of pathology who said she was some kind of evolutionary regression. Then the American scientists came and took her away. Later the whole family disappeared.

-Obviously she might have a disease.

-Any real crypto-hominid from the homo line would look to us like they "had a disease".

adaacc5a25cefede28b39bcc9a801915--human-

• Like 1

On 12/4/2018 at 5:45 AM, Piney said:

I told you before it's a "mind monkey" and a product of stress. Crowley was a dope fiend and under a lot of stress.

I think you are right about stress. But that image is always stuck in my head.

On 12/4/2018 at 1:14 PM, Timothy said:

Why do you find only that image ugly? The ones you posted could be similarly perceived as ugly. 

Just an interesting observation is all. :tu:

Thats true, but when i first saw it triggered some feelings of creepyness,mybe because we are not used to see humans looking like that in our daily life idk

2 hours ago, Relam said:

I think you are right about stress. But that image is always stuck in my head.

Erase it. Stop thinking about it. It can't hurt you but thinking about it will make it haunt you. I dealt with one of those boogers after my stroke. :yes:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 09/12/2018 at 1:10 PM, Relam said:

Thats true, but when i first saw it triggered some feelings of creepyness,mybe because we are not used to see humans looking like that in our daily life idk

That’s perfectly normal. 

People are not used to seeing significant irregularities. 

• Like 1