Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Russia mission will 'verify US Moon landings'

UM-Bot

2 hours ago, seanjo said:

If anyone still believes the landings were faked they need to go and get some real help.

Hadn't you noticed?  Here in our enlightened and oh so caring 21st century, reality is what we decide it is.  I grew up understanding that those who thought that way were considered aberrant, if not necessarily dangerous.  It's only when they demand that YOU share their reality or else, that things become dicey.  I had an uncle - loved him dearly - who never accepted that the landings were real.  He was a great guy who grew up farming and working in lumber mills and had very little education.  When people with degrees and a much wider grasp of the world make these statements of denial I just SMH.

• Thanks 1

If they are died in the wool CT'ers then this won't make a shred of difference; they just claim that the Russians are in on it.

• Like 2

Its 2018. Almost 2019, and here you sheeple are still believing in the moon.

Wake up

Edited by Imaginarynumber1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 6

20 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Its 2018. Almost 2019, and here you sheeple are still believing in the moon.

Wake up

I believe in the Moon... I saw it with my own eyes last night...

Do you think it might be a hologram :o

:innocent:

• Haha 1

So, they will send a space craft to Nevada, are they ? Just kidding...I am neither believing in the landings, nor believing the conspiracies...

aaaanyway......

I had a super duper idea the other day... :D

You know how Structures were photographed on the far side of the moon in the 60s...
before the historic Apollo 11 mission...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4hycqDNnPE

well

if '''we''' knew there were structures and what not on the Far Side why would '''we''' go to the Near Side...?

The reason for the 'We didn't land on the Moon conspiracy' is because of questions that have arisen
that cause a bit of confusion... bits and bobs over time about this and that...

well maybe that's because Apollo 11 landed on the Far Side but they didn't want to reveal the Structure
business.... so it was made to look like it was a mission to the Earth Side...

Oh I don't know.... just a thought.... B)

*adopts kung foo defensive pose waiting for an attack

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Who knows? Unless you were there, you don't really know. It could have been a successful propaganda campaign during the height of the cold war. I would like to believe we went there, but I get that logical/reasonable voice in my head saying 'Ha ha! you idiot'

We should send a train load of packages up there to start creating an permanent underground base. It should have started happening 40 years ago.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, Nzo said:

We should send a train load of packages up there to start creating an permanent underground base. It should have started happening 40 years ago.

For what reasons exactly?

Let me predict the future...

< 2028/10/25 - Hoaxers will declare that the Russians are so great guys, who would never lie and who will finally expose the evil US 

2028/10/25  13:37 GMT - Russia delivers pictures showing the landers, the rovers, all the other equipment left, measurements of the temperatures, radiation and explanaions that they are no problem

2028/10/25  13:39 GMT -  Hoaxers will declare the Russians to be part of the Hoax

• Haha 2

I wonder if they'll use the moon to interfere with the elections...

On 25/11/2018 at 5:33 PM, and then said:

Hadn't you noticed?  Here in our enlightened and oh so caring 21st century, reality is what we decide it is.  I grew up understanding that those who thought that way were considered aberrant, if not necessarily dangerous.  It's only when they demand that YOU share their reality or else, that things become dicey.  I had an uncle - loved him dearly - who never accepted that the landings were real.  He was a great guy who grew up farming and working in lumber mills and had very little education.  When people with degrees and a much wider grasp of the world make these statements of denial I just SMH.

Calm down.

It's just alternative facts... 

10 hours ago, bee said:

The reason for the 'We didn't land on the Moon conspiracy' is because of questions that have arisen

that cause a bit of confusion... bits and bobs over time about this and that...

well maybe that's because Apollo 11 landed on the Far Side but they didn't want to reveal the Structure
business.... so it was made to look like it was a mission to the Earth Side...

Oh I don't know.... just a thought.... B)

*adopts kung foo defensive pose waiting for an attack

And the reason we know garbage like this to be utter drivel is that we can literally bounce lasers of the reflectors left behind by the apollo mission. 

End of discussion. The landings happened. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

And we can check the engineering, have actual flightworthy articles to examine, tracked the flights, have lunar samples, etc, etc, etc. It is fact, not conjecture.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, bee said:

that cause a bit of confusion...

Only with those that were already confused. Those capable of understanding logic and evidence and science have never been confused.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

4 hours ago, Setton said:

The landings happened. 

I never said that landings didn't happen.... I think we went to the Moon
(but there MIGHT be some subterfuge involved somewhere about it all) 

As the Russian's little joke has got people going... here's Lionel commenting about it..

Russians Joke That the American Moon Landing Was A Hoax and the Anti-Conspiracist Crowd Loses It

video description...

As you must know, #Mooners believe that the American first moon landing and the subsequent ones were actually NASA staged hoaxes. They believe that a riposte bettering Russia via a response to the USSR sending the first man into space, Yury Gagarin, on April 12, 1961, was required especially after JFK's pledge. Iconic filmmaker, Stanley Kubrick, was even mentioned by many as the possible director of the footage and the hypotheses and "conspiracy theory" continues to this day. So why do folks go nuts whenever the subject is mentioned? Why? Especially if there's no chance it's true. Wait, did I just answer the question? https://www.rt.com/news/444790-russia...

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, bee said:

I never said that landings didn't happen.... I think we went to the Moon
(but there MIGHT be some subterfuge involved somewhere about it all) 

As the Russian's little joke has got people going... here's Lionel commenting about it..

Who is "Lionel", and why should his opinion carry any weight?

22 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Who is "Lionel", and why should his opinion carry any weight?

Lionel is a political commentator ... I suppose you could call him a citizen journalist...

Why should anyone's opinion carry any weight....?

But if you are still on dial up for your internet I don't think Lionel or his opinions will be
your cup of tea.... :) 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, bee said:

Lionel is a political commentator ... I suppose you could call him a citizen journalist...

Why should anyone's opinion carry any weight....?

But if you are still on dial up for your internet I don't think Lionel or his opinions will be
your cup of tea.... :) 

The latter is so very true. Does he a political background, a journalistic background, or is he just "a guy in his basement"?

And by the way, thank you for providing the 'video description'. That helps.

9 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

The latter is so very true. Does he a political background, a journalistic background, or is he just "a guy in his basement"?

does it matter.... do you only listen to people with ''''qualifications'''....
bit's of paper, letters after their name...

that's the good thing about the internet or it was before the censorship started to creep in...
and the people who own and control the MSM --- now own and control (or influence) the internet..

you don't (or didn't) have to go through the official channels to get your voice heard...

but the Golden Days of the internet are over ... which IMO is a tragedy 

9 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

And by the way, thank you for providing the 'video description'. That helps.

no problem

• Like 2

The Russians will prove once and for all that it was Russians that went to the moon first.

Afterall, they just have to change the flag and take a quick selfie.

18 hours ago, bee said:

does it matter.... do you only listen to people with ''''qualifications'''....
bit's of paper, letters after their name...

When it involves technical matters beyond my - and indeed a lot of peoples - expertise then yes, I pay attention to people who have actual qualifications in that field.

• Like 1