Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Musk says he'll go to Mars even if it kills him

UM-Bot

All together now ...

~

~

[00.03:36]

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

• The title was changed to Musk says he'll go to Mars even if it kills him
1 hour ago, third_eye said:

All together now ...

Watching his freezed dried body floating around next to his Tesla would be a hoot. :yes:

• Haha 2

Well...then he can go? Not really sure what he intends to achieve by stating that?

Also not really sure what people find so alluring about going to Mars...it's a dead, cold and barren world. Might as well move to Antarctica for the same experience.

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, Orphalesion said:

Also not really sure what people find so alluring about going to Mars...it's a dead, cold and barren world. Might as well move to Antarctica for the same experience.

And not deal with high levels of radiation. :yes:

• Like 3

On 11/26/2018 at 9:47 AM, Orphalesion said:

Well...then he can go? Not really sure what he intends to achieve by stating that?

Exploration. Pushing the boundaries. 

Have you no sense of adventure nor an eye to the future of our species?

6 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Exploration. Pushing the boundaries. 

Have you no sense of adventure nor an eye to the future of our species?

Well I would, if Mars was a living world with plants and oceans and animals I'd be the first person to sign up for one way trip, even if it the planet would still be quite inhospitable as a whole when compared to Earth (lets say most of the planet would be like central Australia levels of inhospitable, with hardy forms of plant and animal life barely  hanging on, I'd still be game for that)

But living the rest of my life in a cold and lifeless desert doesn't really tickle my interest...