Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
macqdor

Psychokinesis – The Forgotten True Story From

130 posts in this topic

XenoFish
Just now, Piney said:

Not if you have a Temple Priest reinforce that there is no superstition attached to it. 

That might have been helpful. But I spent too long thinking I had some woo gift. When all it was is an innate ability read people. I'll never call myself an intuitive empath again.<_<

Remember Piney, I've been down the rabbit hole to wooville. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Piney
5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Remember Piney, I've been down the rabbit hole to wooville. 

I have a essay, that I haven't been able to find in English. Only in Kanji, written by a Tendai Priest called "The Superstitions of the Newage and Other Religions" which you would enjoy. It pretty much debunks and psychic powers and astral planes

• Like 1

XenoFish
2 minutes ago, Piney said:

I have a essay, that I haven't been able to find in English. Only in Kanji, written by a Tendai Priest called "The Superstitions of the Newage and Other Religions" which you would enjoy. It pretty much debunks and psychic powers and astral planes

I would enjoy that. 

Piney
1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

I would enjoy that. 

If you read 'Heretics of Dune' and 'Chapterhouse Dune' they pretty much explain the process. I always wondered if Frank Herbert was friends with a Japanese Monk.

XenoFish
3 minutes ago, Piney said:

If you read 'Heretics of Dune' and 'Chapterhouse Dune' they pretty much explain the process. I always wondered if Frank Herbert was friends with a Japanese Monk.

I've read both. Too long ago though. 

• Like 1