Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
TellLieVision

Upcoming Bob Lazar/UFOs/ Area 51 doc

131 posts in this topic

TellLieVision

By Jeremy Corbell. Teaser below.

By the way, is there any footage from the day(s) Bob, John Lear and company went to do the sightseeings at S4/ Area 51? I assume they took a camera or camcorder with them. Or was it all confiscated by the police?   

• Like 4

toast

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Carnoferox

I'm surprised there are still people left who take Lazar seriously.

• Like 3

Scudbuster

Looking forward to it. And here hopefully soon the brilliance and determination of T Townsend Brown will become much more widely known.

• Like 1

South Alabam

Simply ask Bob Lazar to do a Physicist level mathematical equation of your choosing. Do you think he would pass?

• Like 1

sci-nerd

Isn't it called a "mockumentary" when a so-called documentary has elements of propaganda and a distinctive agenda?

• Like 1

Earl.Of.Trumps
2 hours ago, South Alabam said:

Simply ask Bob Lazar to do a Physicist level mathematical equation of your choosing. Do you think he would pass?

I'm sure he didn't get hired at Area 51 because he was a dummy, SouthA

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

TellLieVision
4 hours ago, OverSword said:

I don't know.  It's not like he's been peddling his story, writing books, lecturing, etc for years and turning a profit.  He told his story and then basically went on with his life apparently until now.  And it's not like there aren't some aspects of his story that can't be verified.  He did work at area 51 when he claims he did which if memory serves was proven with his government pay records and there are other elements of his story not involving UFO's directly which are also documented.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying I believe Bob Lazar, I'm saying I'm not one bit surprised that there are people that take him seriously. 

Well said. In addition, he's passed several lie detector tests. And he's been consistent with his story every time he has been interviewed. 

• Like 4

OverSword
18 hours ago, sci-nerd said:

Isn't it called a "mockumentary" when a so-called documentary has elements of propaganda and a distinctive agenda?

No, This is Spinal Tap is a mocumentary 

• Like 2

Farmer77
20 hours ago, TellLieVision said:

By the way, is there any footage from the day(s) Bob, John Lear and company went to do the sightseeings at S4/ Area 51? I assume they took a camera or camcorder with them. Or was it all confiscated by the police?   

I saw it probably 10 years ago  Or at least something claiming to be it.

19 hours ago, OverSword said:

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying I believe Bob Lazar, I'm saying I'm not one bit surprised that there are people that take him seriously. 

I personally think Lazar is the real deal....kinda.........IMO either his story is real or he is being used by official sources to put out a story for some other purpose. No super strong argument to back that up, its just a gut feeling.

• Like 3

OverSword
4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I personally think Lazar is the real deal....kinda.........IMO either his story is real or he is being used by official sources to put out a story for some other purpose. No super strong argument to back that up, its just a gut feeling.

Apparently there is no proof that his educational background is what he claims it is.  It seems like that would be easily verified.

• Like 1

Farmer77
1 minute ago, OverSword said:

Apparently there is no proof that his educational background is what he claims it is.  It seems like that would be easily verified.

Yet he had intimate industry and DOD knowledge and a verifiablish work history which is what kinda led me to the disinformation possibility  (just talking off the top of my head about something I havent thought hard about in years)

• Like 2

OverSword
5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yet he had intimate industry and DOD knowledge and a verifiablish work history which is what kinda led me to the disinformation possibility  (just talking off the top of my head about something I havent thought hard about in years)

I agree, he is a pretty intriguing character.  On the one hand it would be easy to brush him off because of things like the unverifiable educational background, but on the other hand the whole supposed confirmed work history at area-51 at a time when area 51 did not officially exist is pretty intriguing.  I remember Bill Clinton when area-51 first started to gain notoriety denying it's existence on television.

• Like 1

Scudbuster
53 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

This all started back around 1990 or so when he told reporter George Knapp exactly where to go, and exactly the right time - to view test flights of exotic craft. That says a lot. 

• Like 2

Farmer77
Just now, OverSword said:

I agree, he is a pretty intriguing character.  On the one hand it would be easy to brush him off because of things like the unverifiable educational background, but on the other hand the whole supposed confirmed work history at area-51 at a time when area 51 did not officially exist is pretty intriguing.  I remember Bill Clinton when area-51 first started to gain notoriety denying it's existence on television.

I have to confess this is getting my inner nerd kinda excited, now I want to see this documentary.

• Like 3

Scudbuster

As Senator Daniel Inouye warned in this speech, there is a "Shadow Govermenmt", complete with its own agenda and deep black budget. 

Bob Lazar is just one of many who have become involved with it over the years:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

toast

BTW, here a screenshot out of the OP vid, yeah, must be alien technology, millions of years ahead of us:

Gi7ca9C.png

• Haha 2

TellLieVision
8 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

I'll have to check youtube to see if there's something of the sort.

• Like 2

OverSword
On 11/28/2018 at 3:03 PM, toast said:

BTW, here a screenshot out of the OP vid, yeah, must be alien technology, millions of years ahead of us:

Gi7ca9C.png

Before he became famous for UFO related scandals, Bob Lazar was featured in a science magazine or two for hooking jet engines up to various types of vehicles.  I was listening to a Mysterious Universe podcast this morning in which they are interviewing the man that made this movie which is premiering in LA on December 4th (tomorrow).  I actually hit this thread to say that I heard on the podcast that Mickey Rourke is the narrator of this film, thought that was kind of cool.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

AstralHorus

Idk I’ve heard about 3 podcast interviews with the maker Jeremy. Pretty much all 3 had me rolling my eyes at his statements. Seems like everyone else in the field who become like a fanatical zealot on a one man mission with all the facts and details that will blow the lid off the subject. But when the documentary or books don’t sell go back to the old reliable that, “ they didn’t want me to succeed.” 

• Like 1

Earl.Of.Trumps

I have to say this about some kind of unfairness to Bob Lazar or any UFO-er writing a book or even a witness that just agrees to an interview with an author. Everyone is quick to point out that "They're only doing it for the money". Lame!

I can say the same thing about a physics prof at MIT writing a physics book. same dang thang. Let's be fair.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 4

Farmer77
1 minute ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I have to say this about some kind of unfairness to Bob Lazar or any UFO-er writing a book or even a witness that just agrees to an interview with an author. Everyone is quick to point out that "They're only doing it for the money". Lame!

I can say the same thing about a physics prof at MIT writing a physics book. same dang thang. Let's be fair.

Excellent point.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

AstralHorus
52 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

But with that said. There’s substantial real Concrete empirical evidence that shows physics is a credible field. UFOs on the other hand is pretty much all hearsay, with very little to no evidence. But when “evidence” does show up, it pretty much always falls through as a hoax deliberately put out, or unknowingly.

I mean cmon, I remember watching bob on TV in the 90s as a little kid hype that finally someone has the magic bullet to finally blow the lid off the whole thing.

its now 2018 and I’m pushing 30 wondering where’s it at.:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Earl.Of.Trumps

@AstralHorus   Well,  of course, that is another issue.

Wondering where it's at...? You didn't see the release of UFO vids by the US Government?

They released those vids for a reason, AH