Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Upcoming Bob Lazar/UFOs/ Area 51 doc

TellLieVision

By Jeremy Corbell. Teaser below.

By the way, is there any footage from the day(s) Bob, John Lear and company went to do the sightseeings at S4/ Area 51? I assume they took a camera or camcorder with them. Or was it all confiscated by the police?   

• Like 4

:lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Isn't it called a "mockumentary" when a so-called documentary has elements of propaganda and a distinctive agenda?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, South Alabam said:

Simply ask Bob Lazar to do a Physicist level mathematical equation of your choosing. Do you think he would pass?

I'm sure he didn't get hired at Area 51 because he was a dummy, SouthA

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, OverSword said:

I don't know.  It's not like he's been peddling his story, writing books, lecturing, etc for years and turning a profit.  He told his story and then basically went on with his life apparently until now.  And it's not like there aren't some aspects of his story that can't be verified.  He did work at area 51 when he claims he did which if memory serves was proven with his government pay records and there are other elements of his story not involving UFO's directly which are also documented.

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying I believe Bob Lazar, I'm saying I'm not one bit surprised that there are people that take him seriously. 

Well said. In addition, he's passed several lie detector tests. And he's been consistent with his story every time he has been interviewed. 

• Like 6

18 hours ago, sci-nerd said:

Isn't it called a "mockumentary" when a so-called documentary has elements of propaganda and a distinctive agenda?

No, This is Spinal Tap is a mocumentary 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, TellLieVision said:

By the way, is there any footage from the day(s) Bob, John Lear and company went to do the sightseeings at S4/ Area 51? I assume they took a camera or camcorder with them. Or was it all confiscated by the police?   

I saw it probably 10 years ago  Or at least something claiming to be it.

19 hours ago, OverSword said:

Don't get me wrong I'm not saying I believe Bob Lazar, I'm saying I'm not one bit surprised that there are people that take him seriously. 

I personally think Lazar is the real deal....kinda.........IMO either his story is real or he is being used by official sources to put out a story for some other purpose. No super strong argument to back that up, its just a gut feeling.

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

I personally think Lazar is the real deal....kinda.........IMO either his story is real or he is being used by official sources to put out a story for some other purpose. No super strong argument to back that up, its just a gut feeling.

Apparently there is no proof that his educational background is what he claims it is.  It seems like that would be easily verified.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

Apparently there is no proof that his educational background is what he claims it is.  It seems like that would be easily verified.

Yet he had intimate industry and DOD knowledge and a verifiablish work history which is what kinda led me to the disinformation possibility  (just talking off the top of my head about something I havent thought hard about in years)

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Yet he had intimate industry and DOD knowledge and a verifiablish work history which is what kinda led me to the disinformation possibility  (just talking off the top of my head about something I havent thought hard about in years)

I agree, he is a pretty intriguing character.  On the one hand it would be easy to brush him off because of things like the unverifiable educational background, but on the other hand the whole supposed confirmed work history at area-51 at a time when area 51 did not officially exist is pretty intriguing.  I remember Bill Clinton when area-51 first started to gain notoriety denying it's existence on television.

• Like 1

Just now, OverSword said:

I agree, he is a pretty intriguing character.  On the one hand it would be easy to brush him off because of things like the unverifiable educational background, but on the other hand the whole supposed confirmed work history at area-51 at a time when area 51 did not officially exist is pretty intriguing.  I remember Bill Clinton when area-51 first started to gain notoriety denying it's existence on television.

I have to confess this is getting my inner nerd kinda excited, now I want to see this documentary.

• Like 2

BTW, here a screenshot out of the OP vid, yeah, must be alien technology, millions of years ahead of us:

Gi7ca9C.png

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

I saw it probably 10 years ago  Or at least something claiming to be it.

I'll have to check youtube to see if there's something of the sort.

• Like 2

On 11/28/2018 at 3:03 PM, toast said:

BTW, here a screenshot out of the OP vid, yeah, must be alien technology, millions of years ahead of us:

Gi7ca9C.png

Before he became famous for UFO related scandals, Bob Lazar was featured in a science magazine or two for hooking jet engines up to various types of vehicles.  I was listening to a Mysterious Universe podcast this morning in which they are interviewing the man that made this movie which is premiering in LA on December 4th (tomorrow).  I actually hit this thread to say that I heard on the podcast that Mickey Rourke is the narrator of this film, thought that was kind of cool.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Idk I’ve heard about 3 podcast interviews with the maker Jeremy. Pretty much all 3 had me rolling my eyes at his statements. Seems like everyone else in the field who become like a fanatical zealot on a one man mission with all the facts and details that will blow the lid off the subject. But when the documentary or books don’t sell go back to the old reliable that, “ they didn’t want me to succeed.” 

• Like 2

I have to say this about some kind of unfairness to Bob Lazar or any UFO-er writing a book or even a witness that just agrees to an interview with an author. Everyone is quick to point out that "They're only doing it for the money". Lame!

I can say the same thing about a physics prof at MIT writing a physics book. same dang thang. Let's be fair.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I have to say this about some kind of unfairness to Bob Lazar or any UFO-er writing a book or even a witness that just agrees to an interview with an author. Everyone is quick to point out that "They're only doing it for the money". Lame!

I can say the same thing about a physics prof at MIT writing a physics book. same dang thang. Let's be fair.

Excellent point.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

But with that said. There’s substantial real Concrete empirical evidence that shows physics is a credible field. UFOs on the other hand is pretty much all hearsay, with very little to no evidence. But when “evidence” does show up, it pretty much always falls through as a hoax deliberately put out, or unknowingly.

I mean cmon, I remember watching bob on TV in the 90s as a little kid hype that finally someone has the magic bullet to finally blow the lid off the whole thing.

its now 2018 and I’m pushing 30 wondering where’s it at.:rolleyes:

• Like 1

@AstralHorus   Well,  of course, that is another issue.

Wondering where it's at...? You didn't see the release of UFO vids by the US Government?

They released those vids for a reason, AH

I just came across this article. Apparently after word of the documentary went public the FBI raided Lazar's home.

Why Did the FBI Raid the Home of the Biggest Alien Truther?

For a film that stars a humble, straightforward scientist who just so happened to spend some time with extraterrestrial technologies in the 1980s, Bob Lazar: Area 51 and Flying Saucers relishes in the surreal, trippy and spectacular. The documentary, part of Corbell’s Extraordinary Beliefs investigative film series, immediately overwhelms the viewer with flashing lights and disconcerting visuals. Meanwhile, Mickey Rourke’s narration ricochets into the frame as if from another dimension, raspy and strange, announcing, “Not to burst your bubble, but the Earth is not the center of the universe.”

“We create our own reality,” Rourke’s disembodied voice continues, as we see an iPhone light up with a number of texts from Bob Lazar, saying that he is being raided by the FBI. This is where we start: with a raid that we are led to believe is in response to a recently-filmed conversation between Corbell and Lazar. “This story is extraordinary, especially if it’s true,” Rourke growls. “And it all started in the desert, just north of Las Vegas.”

The film culminates in the heavily-teased FBI raid. In a spooky clip, Lazar and Corbell go deep into the woods to discuss claims that Lazar made when he first went public: that he had managed to steal a piece of “element 115,” the then-undiscovered element that Lazar says fueled the reactors. The clip distorts and flashes, and Lazar never gives a straight answer. The next day Lazar’s business was raided by the FBI, and, we are told, “this conversation was directly referenced in the raid.” While authorities said that they were looking for years-old paperwork for a customer who had ordered potentially toxic materials, Lazar describes the raid as “like a Twilight Zone episode.”

“The street filled up with vehicles and the building completely filled with agents”—and all for something “they could have called for.” Corbell asks Lazar if he believes that the authorities are trying to find the 115 that he claimed to have taken out of the lab 30 years ago. “I don’t feel comfortable addressing that,” Lazar replies.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, AstralHorus said:

Idk I’ve heard about 3 podcast interviews with the maker Jeremy. Pretty much all 3 had me rolling my eyes at his statements. Seems like everyone else in the field who become like a fanatical zealot on a one man mission with all the facts and details that will blow the lid off the subject. But when the documentary or books don’t sell go back to the old reliable that, “ they didn’t want me to succeed.” 

I think Jeremy strikes me as a filmmaker with the agenda of selling his movie.  And as far a Bob Lazar goes he always said he doesn't have any real evidence, just stated what he claims to have experienced.  And don't you think it's maybe a bit compelling that Lazar could have been making literally millions by lecturing the UFO convention circuit, selling books, doing interviews etc. but hasn't (until now anyway)?  Also, you being only 30 or 29 now, you probably don't remember that Lazar told us about area 51 and the government denied it's existence until Bush Jr. was president. 

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Also, you being only 30 or 29 now, you probably don't remember that Lazar told us about area 51 and the government denied it's existence until Bush Jr. was president. 

Correction.  I looked it up and it wasn't until 2013 that the US government confirmed the existence of Area 51.

link