Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Upcoming Bob Lazar/UFOs/ Area 51 doc

TellLieVision

On 27/11/2018 at 8:26 PM, OverSword said:

And it's not like there aren't some aspects of his story that can't be verified.  He did work at area 51 when he claims he did which if memory serves was proven with his government pay records

yep Lazar did spend time at Area 51, it's true= he cleaned the toilets-- well someone had to do it... the only clearance he had was a toilet brush;)

seems all the other menial workers saw nothing: cooks, maintenance & all the other 'non-clearance' workers that could probably do with the whistleblowing money=weird that, init:rolleyes:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

seems all the other menial workers saw nothing: cooks, maintenance & all the other 'non-clearance' workers that could probably do with the whistleblowing money=weird that, init

Is that supposed to be some kind of legitimate argument against Lazar's credibility? Because others stuck to their NDA's (and careers) while he didn't?

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Correction.  I looked it up and it wasn't until 2013 that the US government confirmed the existence of Area 51.

link

Yup. But before Big Gov admitted it, Bob Lazar et all were crazy moon bats.

You would think that people might learn from their mistakes.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, AstralHorus said:

But with that said. There’s substantial real Concrete empirical evidence that shows physics is a credible field. UFOs on the other hand is pretty much all hearsay, with very little to no evidence. But when “evidence” does show up, it pretty much always falls through as a hoax deliberately put out, or unknowingly.

I mean cmon, I remember watching bob on TV in the 90s as a little kid hype that finally someone has the magic bullet to finally blow the lid off the whole thing.

its now 2018 and I’m pushing 30 wondering where’s it at.:rolleyes:

Ufology's very groundwork is based on a hoax from kooks, cranks, loons and money hounds....Thats the reason it never gained the respect of science as an actual field of study and remains to this day a pseudo-science. Now that said, are there actual honest people in the field? I believe so...But their honesty gets dragged under by the  kooks, cranks, loons and money hounds....It's a part of our apocalyptic kulture, our basic need to know things even when its wrong or so far fetched it's unbelievable.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

Is that supposed to be some kind of legitimate argument against Lazar's credibility? Because others stuck to their NDA's (and careers) while he didn't?

Yep, kinda. Why is that; do you know something I don't!? Anyways:

there is (apparently, so we're told) official confirmation that Lazar worked at Area 51. But under what capacity no one knows for sure= people say they know, but they don't! Just stories told to us all in books, documentaries etc etc! :sleepy:

Who really cares these days!?

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

yep Lazar did spend time at Area 51, it's true= he cleaned the toilets-- well someone had to do it... the only clearance he had was a toilet brush

It's claimed that documents show he had Q clearance which is the highest civilian security clearance unless you count the unverified majestic clearance.  Plus on a military base we know who the janitors are.  Enlistees.

Go through these threads and look at my posts and it's plain that I'm not one of the "believers".  I reason through these things and call all the BS I see and generally rely on reasoned thought and logic to back my point of view.  But there is something about this Lazar story that captures my imagination.  Can you imagine how rich he would be if he did the UFO lecture circuits like Stanton Friedman of wrote books, granted interviews charged $20 bucks for an autograph the way many of the UFO crowd does.  Why doesn't he then?  I would.  I plan on seeing this movie at some point just to check it out and I don't watch this kind of stuff.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

Here's what old Stanton Friedman had to say about Lazar:

http://www.stantonfriedman.com/index.php%3Fptp%3Darticles%26fdt%3D2011.01.07

before reading your link, Friedman is a crank who makes statements as if they were fact that I've torn apart without even trying hard.

Edited by OverSword

And after reading, we'll have to take Stanton's word for it. 

I did hear an episode of coast to coast years ago back in the Art Bell days in which the guy being interviewed I distinctly remember saying was in classes at Cal Tech with Bob Lazar.  The interview was not about Bob Lazar it just came up as a little BTW piece of trivia.

8 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

he does

Name the book please. (there are none)  Name the UFO conference. (only references to this movie come up when you search for it)  Show a scan of an autograph. (the only one you'll find belonged to Art Bell)  He really hasn't until this movie, and that could be for many reasons such as wife has cancer and needs the money to pay bills.

You shouldn't just say things that can be easily verified as false and be expected to be taken seriously.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

You shouldn't just say things that can be easily verified as false and be expected to be taken seriously.

like most in here you mean? thanks for the advice..

He gets paid to partake in a lot of stuff: interviews etc but yeah fair enough..Does the fact he doesn't sell books really mean anything though? 

If his claims are legit; he must have signed some kinda disclosure/ secrecy act-- so why hasn't he been arrested?

1 hour ago, Dejarma said:

Just stories 

Exactly, the point we always come back too. No evidence, just “trust me, I have the secret files from the aliens.” 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, AstralHorus said:

Exactly, the point we always come back too. No evidence, just “trust me, I have the secret files from the aliens.” 

yep.... i can see some still contemplating the meaning of crop circles in a 100 years time! oh joy;)

• Like 1

like most in here you mean? thanks for the advice..

He gets paid to partake in a lot of stuff: interviews etc but yeah fair enough..Does the fact he doesn't sell books really mean anything though? 

If his claims are legit; he must have signed some kinda disclosure/ secrecy act-- so why hasn't he been arrested?

According to the guy that made this movie it's a bit of a long story but essentially when he accepted the job he signed the paperwork giving his employer the right to monitor him and they tapped his phone.  His wife was cheating on him and so they told him she was and told him to straighten out his life because people with an unsecure personal life are considered security risks.  They then cut his work hours to zero and started harassing him, following him everywhere he went and generally making his life miserable.  He started to fear for his life and decided that if he told everything he knew before they killed him then his death would look too suspicious so he went public and that indeed stopped the harassment.  If they arrested him for disclosing this or if he disappeared  then all the claims he make seem more legitimate.

Edited by OverSword

He gets paid to partake in a lot of stuff: interviews etc

The only interview you can find is the original one, if you know of more I'd be interested in hearing them.  Please post a link.

16 minutes ago, OverSword said:

If they arrested him for disclosing this or if he disappeared  then all the claims he make seem more legitimate.

yep, the usual reply when i ask that question.. cheers;)

which leads me to my usual response, which is:

so what's the point of signing the official secrets act then?! it seems ok going by your logic that anyone can go around shouting their mouths off about all they know! ridiculous :rolleyes: all due respect;)

3 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

yep, the usual reply when i ask that question.. cheers;)

which leads me to my usual response, which is:

so what's the point of signing the official secrets act then?! it seems ok going by your logic that anyone can go around shouting their mouths off about all they know! ridiculous :rolleyes: all due respect;)

I'm not saying it's true.  You asked why and I told you what I heard in a podcast to explain why he decided to go public.  But if you think about it this wouldn't work with any old secret, only with unbelievable secrets.  Once someone tells an unbelievable or unprovable story then by going after them legally you verify the story. 

Can you imagine if someone came out with a story about reverse engineering alien space craft and then they were imprisoned for 20 years?

12 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

I just came across this article. Apparently after word of the documentary went public the FBI raided Lazar's home.

Why Did the FBI Raid the Home of the Biggest Alien Truther?

Hmmmm....I didn't hear this mentioned in the podcast I was listening to.

Edited by OverSword

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Can you imagine if someone came out with a story about reverse engineering alien space craft and then they were imprisoned for 20 years?

yeah, & again:

so what's the point of someone like Lazar signing the official secrets act then?! any ideas because he did sign something <apparently>

it doesn't add up, does it!? well to me it doesn't.............

12 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

I just came across this article. Apparently after word of the documentary went public the FBI raided Lazar's home.

"Apparently" = a great word- i hear it a lot in places like this

2 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

yeah, & again:

so what's the point of someone like Lazar signing the official secrets act then?! any ideas because he did sign something <apparently>

it doesn't add up, does it!? well to me it doesn't.............

Yeah, I don't know.  Maybe because the disclosure would have at worst led to prosecution but without the information being out there he could have just been disappeared without making any kind of waves?  Once he was famous then if he vanishes or is prosecuted it adds weight to his story but if they just ignore him he just seems like a crackpot?  It makes twisted sense.  I'm looking forward to seeing it.  Hopefully it'll be on redbox or netfilx orsomething.

I'm really looking forward to this.  I think that it will have a lot of information on what is going on behind closed doors.  Bob Lazar has provided very detailed information on Area 51 in the past.  This is going to be one of the greatest UFO documentaries to date, from a genuine whistleblower.  I couldn't be more excited about this.  The truth is already out there for those who choose to see it, and this will be even more true after the release of the documentary.

6 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I'm really looking forward to this.  I think that it will have a lot of information on what is going on behind closed doors.  Bob Lazar has provided very detailed information on Area 51 in the past.  This is going to be one of the greatest UFO documentaries to date, from a genuine whistleblower.  I couldn't be more excited about this.  The truth is already out there for those who choose to see it, and this will be even more true after the release of the documentary.

No. It will again leave more questions than answers like everything else in Ufology..... 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Alien Origins said:

No. It will again leave more questions than answers like everything else in Ufology..... 

Just like the rest of Jeremy’s docus