Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Upcoming Bob Lazar/UFOs/ Area 51 doc

TellLieVision

53 minutes ago, Scudbuster said:

Haha.......obviously scared and bothered by relative information. So I have to put together a cliffs note version for you? Gad, hand holding at its worst. If I have nothing better to do later tonight, perhaps I will. 

oh joy- don't forget 2 things:

1/ in your own words... 

2/ you're conversing with me so make it good-- if you have nothing better to do of course... ;)

45 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

oh joy- don't forget 2 things:

1/ in your own words... 

2/ you're conversing with me so make it good-- if you have nothing better to do of course... ;)

So you wont read links? Bwahahaha. You're just another thread sh*tter. It was an interesting thread till you and your posse showed up and shat all over it. Feel better after a few insults do we? Is there a sense of accomplishment when you get a thread closed? 

Hank

• Like 2

On ‎12‎/‎4‎/‎2018 at 4:44 PM, Dejarma said:

like most in here you mean? thanks for the advice..

He gets paid to partake in a lot of stuff: interviews etc but yeah fair enough..Does the fact he doesn't sell books really mean anything though? 

If his claims are legit; he must have signed some kinda disclosure/ secrecy act-- so why hasn't he been arrested?

See that's what bothers me about his story. Every time I've been given higher access clearances that required a NDA, I was furnished a copy for my records. Basically serving as a reminder of do's and don'ts. He articulates very well but has very little in the way of verifiable documentation. This includes any sort of paperwork verifying NDAs or clearance applications.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trelane said:

See that's what bothers me about his story. Every time I've been given higher access clearances that required a NDA, I was furnished a copy for my records. Basically serving as a reminder of do's and don'ts. He articulates very well but has very little in the way of verifiable documentation. This includes any sort of paperwork verifying NDAs or clearance applications.

Was wondering if you even get a copy of an NDA if you sign one? I would think that a top secret base like area 51 would be all state of the art security and scan you from head to toe before you're allowed to leave at the very least. No?

Hank

When it comes to UFOs, the government agencies, etc. that handle this information are as outdated as the war on drugs dinosaurs. Mr. Lazar is very fortunate, a lot of other folks investigating various aspects of the UFO phenomenon have met with mysterious accidents or endured physical or implied threats over the years. The use of fear tactics is both outdated and unnecessary, thanks to 50 plus years of epic sci fi novels and movies. This is how we've been preparing ourselves for the truth, whether we realize it or not.

Most of us could handle a saucer landing on the White House lawn. Hell, some would change channels if football was on when it happened. We're ready for the truth, even if some think we aren't. Getting a picture in my head of Trump at the news conference the next day saying "Yeah, even my new alien friends think the Russia thing's a hoax and a witch hunt".

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

So you wont read links? Bwahahaha. You're just another thread sh*tter. It was an interesting thread till you and your posse showed up and shat all over it. Feel better after a few insults do we? Is there a sense of accomplishment when you get a thread closed? 

Hank

insults?? who's insulted who? well at least these are your own words- which is a start i guess

your only input in this thread is you insulting me mate! - now, with regards to this thread:  say something interesting 

21 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Are you talking about Linda Moulton Howe...?  In my book, she is *unimpeachable*, beyond reproach. She's the bomb LOL

Hey hey  -- yeah yeah yeah, my spelling,  on purpose or laziness ! likely, is always lacking on names.  Like faces, kind of important but not paramount I'm not privy to or on top of things as much anymore howeveR! everyone still has interests-- but, the interests are just not up to hyper-HOBBY! Level if you know what I mean.

No reply majorly necessary -- you see , well, these days I rarely stop in and if I do its quickly to read and see what everyone is on to and of course if something major happened or was discovered in the soup out there in the stars. LaSTLY ~ ! :  ) THE darn caps, yeah Muoulton and Dr. Greer are good.... HOWEVER! the kid from Canada, well there's two but the main one a few years ago was the one to pay attention to.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I'm actually shocked that those guys were not tested on their way out with a device that detects radio active substances. I believe you, but I'm very surprised.

Ya I can’t say for certain way, I can only speculate it was during a time with not so much regulation I guess. I’m sure they did after it happened like 2 times 

Oh, no edit.

Edit not allowed.

Oh, timed out.
Typed all that in, then zonk, oh sorry you can't edit, nice.

Now I kind of forgot but it went something like this: UPDATE: A main one was Stevo/Stevie Cameron but another real digger was Stanton feezmen? freezerman...? mmmmm FRIEDMAn  I think.

AAAAAAAAaaaand finally RE!!!capage in brief naturally to conclude for closure,
concerning w/ regard to referring thereof: (yeah you can borrow that), no reply necessary.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, Scudbuster said:

Uh huh.....I don't think so:

An idiot trying to sound smart.  Anyone familiar with elements knows higher atomic numbers were predicted before Lazar was born, Lazar only gave them magical properties.

• Like 1

It's amazing how those ignorant of the nuclear shell model believe Lazar predicted an element.

6 minutes ago, Scudbuster said:

He didn't predict it - but he explains a lot of it - something you didn't attempt to do.

Nice try, sunshine.

"Anyone familiar with elements knows higher atomic numbers were predicted before Lazar was born, Lazar only gave them magical properties. "

9 minutes ago, Scudbuster said:

He didn't predict it - but he explains a lot of it - something you didn't attempt to do

i know nothing of this kinda thing- i'd suggest most people don't- are there any REAL scientists going 'WOW' at Lazar's explanations here?. i know of none, so how do you know his explanation in this vid isn't just BS if it's only him talking about it? you don't, do you! you just believe- oh well, enjoy.. & why not ;)

43 minutes ago, Scudbuster said:

He didn't predict it - but he explains a lot of it - something you didn't attempt to do.

As Rlyeh alluded to, Lazar explained exactly nothing. He made up stuff and it had no correlation with predictions (from actual physicists) - and that probably explains why, when heavier elements where found/created and the characteristics matched those of actual physicists rather than those of Lazar he faded into obscurity, from whence he obviously should never have materialized in the first place.  

Cheers,
Badeskov

Added question: do you have any reference to any physical properties of said elements that Lazar laid out that had any resemblance to later actual measurement data?

Edited by badeskov
Additional question

If Lazar does not attempt to show WHICH isotope of 115 is stable, and show how to derive it, he doesn't have a leg to stand on. The most stable isotope they have found so far is extremely radioactive because of it's incredibly fast half life. That is so unstable you wouldn't have time to pick it out of your lab experiment whence it was created before said sample vanished into gamma rays and nothingness. *usually* this would indicate that other isotopes are radioactive/unstable, as well, so.... It's all on Lazar, "put up  or...."

18 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Hank

Sometimes I wonder if they are paid to do this and try to mess up interesting threads like this. They sure don't want us to know to much.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Was wondering if you even get a copy of an NDA if you sign one? I would think that a top secret base like area 51 would be all state of the art security and scan you from head to toe before you're allowed to leave at the very least. No?

Hank

If you are required to sign for one, you can request to have a copy furnished. Normally the officer attending to that duty will ask that question at the time you commit to the agreement and sign. Of course there are access/egress measures that are in place and other RAM (Random Access Measures) as part of the site/facility physical security plan.

Edited by Trelane
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, RickFromTexas said:

Mr. Lazar is very fortunate, a lot of other folks investigating various aspects of the UFO phenomenon have met with mysterious accidents or endured physical or implied threats over the years.

no they have not

2 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Sometimes I wonder if they are paid to do this and try to mess up interesting threads like this. They sure don't want us to know to much.

Who would “they” be?

3 minutes ago, Scudbuster said:

Hey I'm greatly enjoying it. Around 1990, Lazar was the first person to bring up this element 115 stuff to the general public.

And now, beginning in 2003, it's actually being synthesized: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscovium

oh so Lazar really did help back engineer alien technology then= i stand corrected.. hmm, i can't find an embarrassed smiley 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Scudbuster said:

Hey I'm greatly enjoying it. Around 1990, Lazar was the first person to bring up this element 115 stuff to the general public.

No he wasn't. Well the fantasy he thought it was, maybe. But the theoretical properties of element 115 (and it's actual existence) was predicted much earlier. 

21 minutes ago, Scudbuster said:

Indeed, and having very different properties than those put forth by Mr. Lazar. So can we please just put that fraud in the book of people that we really should forget?

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 2

Just now, Scudbuster said:

Who gives a FF?

well you do, apparently -- you brought it up - didn't ya Sherlock

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Dejarma said:

i know nothing of this kinda thing- i'd suggest most people don't- are there any REAL scientists going 'WOW' at Lazar's explanations here?. i know of none, so how do you know his explanation in this vid isn't just BS if it's only him talking about it? you don't, do you! you just believe- oh well, enjoy.. & why not ;)

His explanation is BS.  Lazar gives this stable element 115 properties no other element has.

56 minutes ago, Scudbuster said:

"It's amazing how those ignorant of the nuclear shell model believe Lazar predicted an element."

41 minutes ago, Scudbuster said:

Who gives a FF?

Physicists and people who actually need to build stuff based on fundamental physical properties do indeed care.

Things change and often improve over time. If they are synthesizing a hopped up 2003 version now vs 1990 - who cares? Some version existed in 1990, other versions exist now. 

Simply no. Physical properties do not "improve", they just are. And, lo and behold, the physical properties predicted (which was way back) pretty well matched up with what was synthetically produced in 2003. And way off from Lazar's ridiculous story.

Cheers,  
Badeskov

Edited by badeskov
Still have a damn problem with this interface...pardon my french...
  • Like 1