Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Upcoming Bob Lazar/UFOs/ Area 51 doc

TellLieVision

we can all go on forever with this but in a nutshell:

aliens have never visited this planet & there's no one who can prove otherwise= though many have tried to ;)bless em

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Scudbuster said:

HaHa - such a clever comment- bet you are proud of yourself too!

more of your own words-- you're doing ok= i'll  award you 2 gold stars out of 10 for effort, .... who's a clever boy then? oow, you are, well done...!;)

now then now then= have you anything interesting to say? come on, impress an old person.. what ya got?

4 minutes ago, Scudbuster said:

Of course they do - but not me.  Whatever the answer is, I'm fine with it. 

So are they. Well, maybe not happy with the answer, but they will live and work with it as they have to use said answer. But in contrary this nonsense, they need the answer to be as correct as possible and not some fantasy, therein lies the difference. Those who actually rely on physics to design and build the tools you use in your daily life, spanning from your laptop and cell-phone to the bridge you cross need to be confident and know that what they are presented with is solid. I don't really have do say anything about Lazar in this respect, do I?  

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dejarma said:

aliens have never visited this planet & there's no one who can prove otherwise= though many have tried to ;)bless em

And...nobody can prove they havn't, though many have tried to.:Pbless em

Hank

Edited by Hankenhunter

26 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

And...nobody can prove they havn't, though many have tried to.:Pbless em

Hank

yeah i agree= so now what?

i'll tell you something:

i can give you a FACT with regards to this subject- which is something you can't.. do you want to know what that fact is?

i assume you do when someone makes a claim like this.. as i do. here it is:

THERE ARE NO FACTS- NOW THAT IS A FACT!!!

let's see if you can do better than that= what ya got? i'm all ears oh clever one;)

Well, it all depends. Are you talking about a fact, or a scientific fact. Because factually, they are both subtlety different. The fact that your facts dont jive with mine is factually true. But the fact is that your facts havn't been presented so far in this  thread. Just the false facts that you've posed as facts. So fact off, factually speaking of course. 

Hank

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Well, it all depends. Are you talking about a fact, or a scientific fact. Because factually, they are both subtlety different. The fact that your facts dont jive with mine is factually true. But the fact is that your facts havn't been presented so far in this  thread. Just the false facts that you've posed as facts. So fact off, factually speaking of course. 

Hank

Nonsense. A fact is a fact. There is nothing such as a scientific fact. The word fact has a very specific meaning.

Cheers,
Badeskov

21 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Because factually, they are both subtlety different.

i'll assume you're replying to me:

why do so many people in places like this have difficulty understanding the meaning of the word FACT? to me it is truly fascinating. fact is a fact= go look it up in the dictionary

11 minutes ago, badeskov said:

Nonsense. A fact is a fact. There is nothing such as a scientific fact. The word fact has a very specific meaning.

Cheers,
Badeskov

yep.. as usual the likes of you & i have to suffer this kinda thing- does it not make you wonder why you bother? i wonder all the time... would you class it as a form of entertainment? like kinda sadistic?

it severely hurts my brain at times but i battle on = sadistic, right?;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

i'll assume you're replying to me:

why do so many people in places like this have difficulty understanding the meaning of the word FACT? to me it is truly fascinating. fact is a fact= go look it up in the dictionary

Sorry bud, not going to derail this thread anymore than it is. 

Hank

20 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Sorry bud, not going to derail this thread anymore than it is. 

Hank

You've used the psychological get out approach to replying by trying to make yourself look good suggesting you'll derail the thread

What I'm going to do is award you 10 out of 10 gold stars for that= well done, brilliant...

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Scudbuster said:

Hey I'm greatly enjoying it. Around 1990, Lazar was the first person to bring up this element 115 stuff to the general public.

And now, beginning in 2003, it's actually being synthesized: 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moscovium

Yes, he stunningly failed to describe the actual properties of element 115. Must be more of that campaign to discredit Bob, changing the laws of physics. Tut tut tut

27 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

You've used the psychological get out approach to replying by trying to make yourself look good suggesting you'll derail the thread

What I'm going to do is award you 10 out of 10 gold stars for that= well done, brilliant...

Look, the name of this site is Unexplained Mysteries, not Explained Mysteries. It's  a place where people can get together and discuss unknown mysteries. You don't want to discuss, only humiliate, denigrate, and dismiss. Your posting history bears this out. As such, you are banned to my sin bin. Try to play nice.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dejarma said:

yep.. as usual the likes of you & i have to suffer this kinda thing- does it not make you wonder why you bother? i wonder all the time... would you class it as a form of entertainment? like kinda sadistic?

it severely hurts my brain at times but i battle on = sadistic, right?;)

I did indeed wonder at some point, but as a (former) scholar I guess I was born with that sadistic streak that you refer to....and in the end, if somebody actually listens, I am happy.

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hankenhunter said:

Look, the name of this site is Unexplained Mysteries, not Explained Mysteries. It's  a place where people can get together and discuss unknown mysteries. You don't want to discuss, only humiliate, denigrate, and dismiss. Your posting history bears this out. As such, you are banned to my sin bin. Try to play nice.

No not 'oh ok then'.... I'll go further:

I've never spoken to you before until now which started with you jumping in & having a go at me.. I'll discuss unknown mysteries with you- but you didn't start off very well, did ya.. Think about.

Now start again as intelligent adults & members of this great forum== are you interested in having an adult conversation with me regarding unknown mysteries? Yes or no?

One thing I have a hard time understanding is the continuous "resurrection" of Lazar. I mean, his lack of knowledge of even basic physics/chemistry and the educational/workplace holes in his story are glaringly obvious. 

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 1

12 hours ago, badeskov said:

Who would “they” be?

Off topic but you asked.

Government trolls use psychology-based influence techniques in social media.

https://www.straight.com/news/482846/government-trolls-use-psychology-based-influence-techniques-social-media

Thanks to Edward Snowden, we now have solid proof that paid government trolls are using “psychology-based influence techniques” on social media websites such as YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. Documents leaked by Snowden also reveal that government agents have been conducting denial-of-service attacks, flooding social media websites with thinly veiled propaganda, and have been purposely attempting to warp public discourse online. If we do not stand up and object to this kind of Orwellian behavior, it is only going to get worse and worse.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, badeskov said:

One thing I have a hard time understanding is the continuous "resurrection" of Lazar. I mean, his lack of knowledge of even basic physics/chemistry and the educational/workplace holes in his story are glaringly obvious. 

Cheers,
Badeskov

How so? Why do you think he has lack of knowledge?

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Dejarma said:

That is only your opinion and many believe otherwise and especially the ones that have been abducted.

Not to mention 19 pieces of Non-Human DNA are found In the human genome .

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

That is only your opinion and many believe otherwise and especially the ones that have been abducted.

Yes, like most life on Earth, our DNA contains fragments of ancient virus

https://www.iflscience.com/health-and-medicine/ancient-viruses-are-hiding-within-your-dna/

• Like 4

On 12/8/2018 at 3:19 AM, Truthseeker007 said:

How so? Why do you think he has lack of knowledge?

He pretty much demonstrated that in his initial descriptions not being able to get his math/physics straight. We are talking fairly low-level physics that he managed to bungle up rather effectively.  

Cheers,
Badeskov

Edited by badeskov

On 12/8/2018 at 3:06 AM, Truthseeker007 said:

Off topic but you asked.

Government trolls use psychology-based influence techniques in social media.

https://www.straight.com/news/482846/government-trolls-use-psychology-based-influence-techniques-social-media

Thanks to Edward Snowden, we now have solid proof that paid government trolls are using “psychology-based influence techniques” on social media websites such as YouTube, Facebook and Twitter. Documents leaked by Snowden also reveal that government agents have been conducting denial-of-service attacks, flooding social media websites with thinly veiled propaganda, and have been purposely attempting to warp public discourse online. If we do not stand up and object to this kind of Orwellian behavior, it is only going to get worse and worse.

Seriously?!

Cheers,
Badeskov

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:57 PM, Truthseeker007 said:

Non-Human DNA in Human DNA. Only you could say something that idiotic.

• Haha 1

On 8/12/2018 at 11:32 PM, Scudbuster said:
Ah, such heavy scorn amongst the doubting faithful, for they and only they know the reality of the world today. It's folly to think these deep black programs exist, and no one in their right mind would ever be thinking there are attainable alternative higher forms of propulsion. Why, anything of the sort is technological blasphemy - expect no further massive leaps, for it has already been achieved, and all rumors and wild tall tales should be dismissed immediately and placed into the garbage can of utter nonsense. No need for any dreamers or those with nonsense for brains, for we have all that we will ever need. That's right, take it to the bank. It is savvy, trendy,  and smart to ignore the statements of a Ben Rich for instance, who, before he passed away in 1995, said:

Talking with Jim Goodall:  "Jim, we have things out in the desert that are fifty years beyond what you can comprehend. They have about forty-five hundred people at the Lockheed Skunk works. What have they been doing for the last eighteen or twenty years? They’re building something.” 

“There is an error in the equations, and we have figured it out, and now know how to travel to the stars, and it won’t take a lifetime to do it” (source: UCLA School of Engineering Alumni speech 3/23/93)

It is time to end all secrecy on this, as it no longer poses a national security threat, and make the technology available for use in the private sector”. (source: UCLA School of Engineering Alumni speech 3/23/93)

“I wish I could tell you about the projects we are currently working on. They are both fascinating and fantastic. They call for technologies once only dreamed of by science fiction writers”. (source: AIAA lecture Atlanta, Ga. September 7-9 1988)

So of course, it must be cool to trivialize and dismiss such utterances as pure nonsense. Let's not take our best and brightest and get them focused on "next gen" propulsion, its garbage. Let us not be fools, for we already have the technological high ground. Yes, let us wait for the day when the foreign technological inferior rise up and vanquish us in America, the current "strong"......and the balance of power will shift for perhaps forever. Not a comforting thought. Sure, let's wait, no need to rush things. Let us not be aware of advances in technology, like T.Townsend Brown's experiments with anti-grav vehicles beginning in the 30's. But wait...............we actually did sit up and take notice.  After his 2nd demonstration in Hawaii in the early 60's, we did indeed.........and then, his work went "underground" - it became cloaked in secrecy.  Someone, it seems,  was very interested. His work, where high positive voltage is applied to the bow of the craft, and negative to the rear, produced speeds in excess of 200MPH. And that was way back then.  Glad someone was intrigued, as today the B2 bomber is strongly rumored to be anti grav when flying  at altitude. I'm glad a bunch of doubting Thomas's were not present at the time and just snickered at him. And no wonder those B2's cost about $1B apiece - and they can fly so amazingly far. 

So, let's have a little exercise....and go back 55-60 years and think "then" and "now".  

• Computers then - filled an entire room...now they are portable, and very powerful. 
  • Portable phones - didn't exist, now everyone has them in their pockets
  • TV's - big, bulky, low res Black and white - now thin High Def that hang on your wall.
  • Medical - medical diagnostics was limited and primarily available only in large hospitals, now decentralized and remote as needed.
  • GPS didn't exist, now in your car and on your phone, directing airplanes and missiles with it and tracking drones.
  • Lasers- in their infancy, now they do all kinds of functions.
  • Rockets - chemical then, and chemical now.  
       Ah....what?? It was chemical then.........and chemical now..??  I don't think so. Places like the Lockheed Skunk Works,  Boeing Phantom Works, Sandia Labs, Los Alamos, Dugway Proving Grounds, Area 51/S4, Naval Research Labs, etc.  - these places haven't been sitting idly by while this new high ground is at stake. Make no mistake, they have employed, and are employing thousands of scientists, engineers, and others. I suspect they have taken Townsend Brown's experiments and vastly improved upon them. Bob Lazar isn't an isolated case, he's just one that has talked. So get ready, hopefully we will learn more, maybe much more. In the overall scheme of things, this arena is a classic case of "we don't know what we don't know". It could be anything - and with decades of research and programs going on, at present we probably only know a sliver of reality. 

I'm sure there is technology that haven't been released yet, I don't think anyone is disputing that. All of the examples you use are well within what the laws of physics allow.

What lazar claims are not !

The best example of how he works is element 115. He claimed that it was stable and allowed anti gravity, which was an easy claim to make back when he did and element 115 had not been discovered. Unfortunately for him it have since been discovered, its named Moscovium, and it have none of those properties. The longest lasting isotope of Moscovium have a half life of 0,8 seconds. He made up a story and reality showed it was bogus. Why believe a person that is a proven liar ?

• Like 1