Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Upcoming Bob Lazar/UFOs/ Area 51 doc

TellLieVision

Can anyone translate gostar ? :huh:

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Scudbuster said:

Yea, I've never been overly fascinated by Robert Dean either........IIRC in another video he said he met Jesus in some time warp scenario, that about did it for me. 

And GoStar's ramblings - Flight 370, the Oak Island Money pit...? I was expecting to see a Gilligan's island connection in there too. :P

htPOKH3.jpg

UFOs ABOVE TOP SECRET HD - Secrecy, Tesla, Antigravity & Interstellar Travel

youtube.com/watch?v=VI7g6XUq8hk

housing.x10host.com/roerich_wallace.html

(Bob Lazar, reveals the "Atomic Bomb", is equivalent to "Raypoz Mabus", the personality or phenemenon that brings about a period of transition for man) (the "Atomic Bomb", detonation, this Christmas 2018, in New York City NY, relative to Ground Zero or the Masterbuilding in NYC)

(Oak Island was a land mass that rose out of the earth, it was clearly identified and disturbed by supernatural means, the rest is history, there was a mass gathering for various reasons, and they labored to extend the window (s), of opportunity, the projects there went on for years)

(the Piri Reis Maps, indicates the same effect, a land mass is disturbed (NYC's Bomb), and one rises out of the Earth to identify with said opportunities) (rather its a proclamation, or viewed that way) (todays location is several places, most likely, following the legal evidences, miles from africa, but closest to that continent) (one of Flight 370's last reported locations)

(Ties to Bob Lazar)

9wREnMu.jpg

AOD 2003 - David Flynn - Mars/Earth Connection: Cydonia, Genesis 3, Part 1

youtube.com/watch?v=ophC-_WZq8k

(The Original Conclusion, involves, "extra dimensional activity", and then, expression in the earth to indicate the action (19.47 energy vortex is just an association)................. the subsequent conclusion, involves the appearance of a Rogue Star, and a gateway indicator (such as a forming land mass), to another planet such as mars) (both conclusions are relatively correct, the original hypothesis, involves the earth, but only as the indicator, and perhaps the bridge, nothing else, no Rogue Stars, or Planets) (man's sin dispute with god, leaves the good stuff off earth, other place (s))

Edited by gostar

On 12/4/2018 at 5:20 PM, OverSword said:

It's claimed that documents show he had Q clearance which is the highest civilian security clearance unless you count the unverified majestic clearance.  Plus on a military base we know who the janitors are.  Enlistees.

Go through these threads and look at my posts and it's plain that I'm not one of the "believers".  I reason through these things and call all the BS I see and generally rely on reasoned thought and logic to back my point of view.  But there is something about this Lazar story that captures my imagination.  Can you imagine how rich he would be if he did the UFO lecture circuits like Stanton Friedman of wrote books, granted interviews charged $20 bucks for an autograph the way many of the UFO crowd does.  Why doesn't he then?  I would.  I plan on seeing this movie at some point just to check it out and I don't watch this kind of stuff.

This is baloney. There is no Q clearance.There is no limit to civilian clearance. The president and staff are civilians. Guessing that the janitors are enlistees is also incorrect. Janitorial services are done by contractors when the base is not a training base. A base that is not a training base does not have enlistees on it.

24 minutes ago, stereologist said:

This is baloney. There is no Q clearance.There is no limit to civilian clearance. The president and staff are civilians. Guessing that the janitors are enlistees is also incorrect. Janitorial services are done by contractors when the base is not a training base. A base that is not a training base does not have enlistees on it.

You really should try looking things up before posting your opinion as fact. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._security_clearance_terms

It’s a pretty easy thing to do. But without looking it up I’ll agree you are probably right about the janitors, but perhaps not on bases that the existence of is denied. Maybe you would like to research that and back your janitor claim up?

Edited by OverSword

On 11/27/2018 at 2:53 PM, Scudbuster said:

Looking forward to it. And here hopefully soon the brilliance and determination of T Townsend Brown will become much more widely known.

Brown had no idea what he was doing. He did not understand the process he was viewing and mislabeled it.

If anyone thinks a high magnetic field leads to anti-gravity then look no further than every hospital's MRI.

• Like 1

On 04/12/2018 at 10:20 PM, OverSword said:

It's claimed that documents show he had Q clearance which is the highest civilian security clearance

claimed by who?

34 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

claimed by who?

By the documentary maker of the subject of this thread. Go to the Mysterious Universe podcast to hear the interview 

On 12/11/2018 at 3:49 PM, badeskov said:

Seriously?!

Cheers,
Badeskov

Yes. Seriously. And most governments do. Recall the 2016 US election? Years ago I was a member of the discussion site of Pravda and there were obvious propaganda agents from China on that site. I actually came up with a strategy to get rid of them which proved effective thanks to the psychology of the Chinese government. I spoke to the people that I thought were spouting propaganda on behalf of the Chinese government as if they were female. I didn’t do it in a hostile way at all I just treated them politely but obviously as a gentleman would treat a lady. After I did this to about 5 or 6 successive Chinese propagandists they entirely disappeared from the site.  :lol:

1 hour ago, stereologist said:

Brown had no idea what he was doing. He did not understand the process he was viewing and mislabeled it.

If anyone thinks a high magnetic field leads to anti-gravity then look no further than every hospital's MRI.

Or JET, or CERN, or MagLab. So far none of them have reported anything even remotely like anti-gravity. 

But lets not let things like that get in the way of a cool story......... :whistle:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Or JET, or CERN, or MagLab. So far none of them have reported anything even remotely like anti-gravity. 

But lets not let things like that get in the way of a cool story......... :whistle:

And you had to mention CERN, now halfwits will flood thread with "black hole will gobble the Earth"...

• Haha 1

On 23/12/2018 at 2:17 PM, Nnicolette said:

Can anyone look at this and not laugh?

I think most people managed to read it without laughing.

Dont you get it? Before all that technology was released, people did not believe all of these things were within the laws of physics either. Some they didnt even concieve of.

My point was that none of the inventions mentioned were outside the laws of physics. 

We can concieve of many things that are theoretically possible, but outside of our capabilities right now. Nuclear fusion is one such thing. We can't do it in a practical way, but we know it works because the sun have been doing it and we have been using it in bombs since 1952.

Likewise heavier than air flight was not possible until we invented a compact power source, like the internal combustion engine, but people at the time obviously knew it was possible, afterall birds and insects have been doing it for hundreds of millions of years. 

Concieving something and actually doing it is very different.

On the matter of anti-gravity we have no evidence it even exists.

Im wondering what properties you think moscovium doesnt have and how you got a good idea of this from the several atoms that were momentarily created. So they dont know how to keep it stable yet. What does that prove?

Do you think that there is a way to extend the half life of an element ?

If you know of a way to do that, you should contact people who works with nuclear waste, they would love to know how to make it less radioactive.

Also you guys are always quick to make assumptions and its why you are often misled about what is or isnt proven.

Do you really think that believeing a man who is a known liar is more usefull than looking at evidence ?

I dont neccessarily support lazar as i said i dont know anything about him.

So why are you defending something you admit that you know nothing about ?

When i looked it up i read he is the one that broke the story of area 51.

While it is true that Area 51 exists, there is no evidence that they have anti-gravity. (If it even exists)

Its not rocket science we all know its there but yet we are still acting as if its science fiction.

How do you know whats truly out there if you only go by hearsay and testmony from people who are known to be less than honest ?

Please remember that I don't make any claims about what technology might exist in secret, because I don't know so I don't make stuff up.

Good job you guys you are very well trained sheep. 

Baaah.

159994_162ab19b3ba9f3cc696505ae43954fc6_mdsq.jpg

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

And you had to mention CERN, now halfwits will flood thread with "black hole will gobble the Earth"...

But won't the anti-gravity of the electromagnets cancel out the gravity of the black hole ? :whistle:

26 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Jeeesus efking Christ....

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Okay. Bye.  :)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

But won't the anti-gravity of the electromagnets cancel out the gravity of the black hole ? :whistle:

Damn you, sheeesh.... You are spilling all reptiloid secrets.

25 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

nice :sleepy:

Yeah, that’s why I didn’t say he had this clearance, I said it’s claimed. Read carefully please, and don’t condescend to me, at no time do I say Bob Lazar worked on Alien craft at Area 51. But I will say one thing, back when Lazar outed Area 51 and it’s associated sub-sites nobody had ever heard of it and factually the government denied its existence for decades after he first exposed its existence through his testimony.  He did work there which has been proven through his pay records. He does not do the UFO conferences or publish books or do interviews and make tons of money (until now decades after the fact) like he could have been doing the entire time. And believe it, he really could have raked it in brother. How much would Ancient Aliens have paid him for an exclusive interview? All this stuff intrigues me and makes me interested in what kind of truth if any may be behind his story. I certainly don’t believe the US government has alien craft or that there is any proof that intelligent life necessarily even exists on other worlds, which can easily be verified by years of my posts on various threads here. Please stop talking to my like I’m an idiot just because you yourself have no desire to hear people out or consider other points of view without putting up a real argument.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Yeah, that’s why I didn’t say he had this clearance, I said it’s claimed. Read carefully please, and don’t condescend to me, at no time do I say Bob Lazar worked on Alien craft at Area 51. But I will say one thing, back when Lazar outed Area 51 and it’s associated sub-sites nobody had ever heard of it and factually the government denied its existence for decades after he first exposed its existence through his testimony.  He did work there which has been proven through his pay records. He does not do the UFO conferences or publish books or do interviews and make tons of money (until now decades after the fact) like he could have been doing the entire time. And believe it, he really could have raked it in brother. How much would Ancient Aliens have paid him for an exclusive interview? All this stuff intrigues me and makes me interested in what kind of truth if any may be behind his story. I certainly don’t believe the US government has alien craft or that there is any proof that intelligent life necessarily even exists, which can easily be verified by years of my posts on various threads here. Please stop talking to my like I’m an idiot just because you yourself have no desire to hear people out or consider other points of view without putting up a real argument.

I'd say word sallad.

Anyway, did Bob Lazar worked on Alien craft at Area 51? Are you Sure? Cause, you know, I'm reptilian from the other side of the moon....

1 hour ago, bmk1245 said:

I'd say word sallad.

Anyway, did Bob Lazar worked on Alien craft at Area 51? Are you Sure? Cause, you know, I'm reptilian from the other side of the moon....

Don’t be a complete twit. Read. Did I say Bob Lazar worked on alien craft? Did you read what you just quoted. If you’re going to participate in a discussion at least ****ing read what you think you’re arguing against.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Yeah, that’s why I didn’t say he had this clearance, I said it’s claimed. Read carefully please, and don’t condescend to me, at no time do I say Bob Lazar worked on Alien craft at Area 51

yeah i know you didn't.. calm down... the sarcastic yawn was aimed at the video= claimed in a video-- very boring & pointless..

he claimed this - he claimed that with (as usual) no fekin real evidence what-so-ever!!! boring zzzzzzzzzzzzz

;)

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Don’t be a complete twit. Read. Did I say Bob Lazar worked on alien craft? Did you read what you just quoted. If you’re going to participate in a discussion at least ****ing read what you think you’re arguing against.

My sincere apologies, but you have to write in more comprehensible way: 10 line paragraph in the book is quite fine, but on forum its kinda hard to read. Have in mind it..

2 hours ago, OverSword said:

I certainly don’t believe the US government has alien craft or that there is any proof that intelligent life necessarily even exists on other worlds, which can easily be verified by years of my posts on various threads here. Please stop talking to my like I’m an idiot just because you yourself have no desire to hear people out or consider other points of view without putting up a real argument.

If you: 'certainly don't believe the US government has alien craft' then by default (& basic logic & common sense) he must be lying!! 

So why are you interested in Lazar then!?

People ARE reading what you say but they are confused regarding what your trying to say! Think about it before moaning at others... Thanks

1 hour ago, bmk1245 said:

My sincere apologies, but you have to write in more comprehensible way: 10 line paragraph in the book is quite fine, but on forum its kinda hard to read. Have in mind it..

I wrote in an easily comprehensible way you were just careless.  I wrote pretty much exactly how many words it took to refute the other person that I thought seemed to be indicating that I was making a case for Bob Lazar further than, hmmm, I find this interesting for some reason.