Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Upcoming Bob Lazar/UFOs/ Area 51 doc

TellLieVision

On ‎9‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 9:02 AM, Scudbuster said:
So, let's have a little exercise....and go back 55-60 years and think "then" and "now".  
  • Computers then - filled an entire room...now they are portable, and very powerful. 
  • Portable phones - didn't exist, now everyone has them in their pockets
  • TV's - big, bulky, low res Black and white - now thin High Def that hang on your wall.
  • Medical - medical diagnostics was limited and primarily available only in large hospitals, now decentralized and remote as needed.
  • GPS didn't exist, now in your car and on your phone, directing airplanes and missiles with it and tracking drones.
  • Lasers- in their infancy, now they do all kinds of functions.
  • Rockets - chemical then, and chemical now.  

Ah....what?? It was chemical then.........and chemical now..??  I don't think so.

Hold on, so by your brilliant reasoning if computers used electricity back in the 50s they shouldn't be using it now?

On 27/12/2018 at 11:41 PM, Scudbuster said:

Oh, they want to keep it under wraps for the obvious technical edge from a military standpoint, you sure as hell don't want your adversaries acquiring propulsion technology like this.

they're not keeping it under wraps because 'you' know about, apparently- so where's the edge as far as adversaries are concerned?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Scudbuster said:

I'm not at all sure how you can draw that conclusion from what I wrote earlier. 

Read what I quoted, it's not that hard.

You don't think rockets should still use chemicals but you don't object computers still using electricity.

21 hours ago, Scudbuster said:

Well, I'll be nice, let's just say you are "under informed". 

I'll capsulize some things for you:

Skeptics had claimed that Brown's flying discs were propelled entirely by ion wind pressure and would lose their propulsive force if tested in a vacuum chamber where few air molecules would be present. However, tests in Paris in 1955/56 proved them wrong. Under the sponsorship 
at facilities made available by the Societe Nationale duAeronautiques du sud-Quest, Brown flew a pair of miniature saucer airfoils in a high vacuum of less than one billionth of an atmosphere. And not only did the discs propel themselves more efficiently, but also sped feaster, since, without ion leakage, they could be energized with even greater voltages. So much for the myth that it's only "ion propulsion". Oh, and bless the hearts of those Harvard kids, for they are only 60-70 years behind TT Brown and other pioneers of this era.

During the mid 50's, Brown staged two demonstrations of his discs for the military. On the 2nd demonstration, he achieved speeds upward of 200 miles per hour. Other scientists and some press was there, including reporters from the Swiss aeronautical magazine Interavia. Up until this time, this work was somewhat out in the open, and often reported on by various sources. Besides the Swiss magazine, various issues of "Aviation Week" had some tasty tidbits like  "anti gravitics work is likely to go to companies with the biggest electrical laboratories and facilities.  Another:  "It is also apparent that anti gravitics, like other advanced sciences, will be initially sponsored for its weapons capabilities". So already the significance of this technology was raising eyebrows within the infamous "military industrial complex". 

Even the Dept of Defense issued a statement,  on October 15, 1955 - then Sec of the Air Force Donald A. Quarles stated at the time: 

"We are now entering a period of aviation technology in which aircraft of unusual design configuration and flight characteristics will begin to appear, the Air Force and other armed services have under development several vertical rising, high performance aircraft...vertical aircraft capable of transition to supersonic horizontal flight will be a new phenomenon in our skies, and under certain conditions, could give the illusion of the so called flying saucers." It was interesting they put out video of the "avro car" in the late 50's as a cover story for the real research and technology going on.

However, somewhere after this time, the lid slammed shut and these various programs went into the "deep black". Obviously, the incredible potential of this technology had become very apparent to our political and military leaders. 

Brown was awarded a number of patents during this time. This may or may not be a full listing. He also teamed with Agnew Bahnson Jr on several of them: 

France 76,209 E Electrokinetic Apparatuses and Methods T. T. Brown 05/09/59
  1,207,509 Electrokinetic Apparatuses and Methods T. T. Brown 09/29/61
  1,207,519 Electrokinetic Methods T. T. Brown 02/17/60

Great Britain 300,311 Method of Producing Force or Motion T. T. Brown 11/15/28

U.S.A. 1,974,483 Electrostatic Motor T. T. Brown 09/25/34
  2,207,576 Method and Apparatus for Removing Suspended Matter from Gases T. T. Brown 03/11/47
  2,417,347 Vibration Damper T. T. Brown 03/11/47

3,187,206 Electrokinetic Apparatus T. T. Brown 06/01/65
  3,196,296 Electric Generator T. T. Brown 07/20/65

3,296,491 Method and Apparatus for Producing Ions and Electrically-Charged Aerosols T. T. Brown 01/03/67
  3,518,462 Fluid Flow Control System Guidance Technology, Inc. 06/30/70

Bahnson Laboratories CH 401,283 Electrical Thrust Producing Device Agnew H. Bahnson, Jr. 03/06/63
  GB 920,498 Electrical Thrust Producing Device Agnew H. Bahnson, Jr. 03/06/63
  US 2,958,790 Electrical Thrust Producing Device Agnew H. Bahnson, Jr. 11/01/60
  US 3,227,901 Electrical Thrust Producing Device Agnew H. Bahnson, Jr. 01/04/66
  US 4,339,782 Supersonic Jet Ionizer The Bahnson Co. 7/13/82

For more info, I would advise you consult the books written by PH.D Dr Tom Valone, Dr. Rolf Schaffranke and PH.D Dr Paul LaViolette on Ether Technology, Anti Gravitics,  and the overall history (at least what is publicly known) on anti gravity research. 

Obviously,  Lockheed's Ben Rich would have never have made these statements unless something highly advanced had not been occurring over the past 50+ years: 

Talking with Jim Goodall:  "Jim, we have things out in the desert that are fifty years beyond what you can comprehend. They have about forty-five hundred people at the Lockheed Skunk works. What have they been doing for the last eighteen or twenty years? They’re building something.” 

“There is an error in the equations, and we have figured it out, and now know how to travel to the stars, and it won’t take a lifetime to do it” (source: UCLA School of Engineering Alumni speech 3/23/93)

It is time to end all secrecy on this, as it no longer poses a national security threat, and make the technology available for use in the private sector”. (source: UCLA School of Engineering Alumni speech 3/23/93)“I wish I could tell you about the projects we are currently working on. They are both fascinating and fantastic. They call for technologies once only dreamed of by science fiction writers”. (source: AIAA lecture Atlanta, Ga. September 7-9 1988)

“I wish I could tell you about the projects we are currently working on. They are both fascinating and fantastic. They call for technologies once only dreamed of by science fiction writers”. (source: AIAA lecture Atlanta, Ga. September 7-9 1988)

You seem to be easily tricked.

There are plenty of stories of lying in a vacuum, but those appear to be all hoaxes. Brown never demonstrated flight in a vacuum.

The number of people legitimately working on an understanding of a unified theory of physics and the elusive one has been a theory incorporating gravity. Plenty o people have worked on the problem and none have seen anything like Brown's fantasy. Brown's problem is that he imagined he had developed some sort of anti-gravity system using electronic devices and could not fix his misconception. That's not so strange. There are all sorts of people thinking they have come up with unique medical devices, batteries, engines, etc. that i n fact do not work as claimed.

I do see lots of pseudoscience sites making dubious claims. That is what they do. They post and repost all sorts of fake stories. People love to suggest that Berlitz, a well known author who has fictionalized many issues, is a good source of information. He isn't as we all can see with his Bermuda triangle baloney and his Roswell baloney.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, stereologist said:

You seem to be easily tricked.

There are plenty of stories of lying in a vacuum, but those appear to be all hoaxes. Brown never demonstrated flight in a vacuum.

The number of people legitimately working on an understanding of a unified theory of physics and the elusive one has been a theory incorporating gravity. Plenty o people have worked on the problem and none have seen anything like Brown's fantasy. Brown's problem is that he imagined he had developed some sort of anti-gravity system using electronic devices and could not fix his misconception. That's not so strange. There are all sorts of people thinking they have come up with unique medical devices, batteries, engines, etc. that i n fact do not work as claimed.

I do see lots of pseudoscience sites making dubious claims. That is what they do. They post and repost all sorts of fake stories. People love to suggest that Berlitz, a well known author who has fictionalized many issues, is a good source of information. He isn't as we all can see with his Bermuda triangle baloney and his Roswell baloney.

60 years on this planet & i still can't work out why 'some' (& it is only a few) enjoy swimming in BS! I honestly find it fascinating ;)

There are people out there building lifters. They do what people told brown - they work on ion wind, not antigravity.

https://www.wired.com/2003/08/pwr-antigravity/

When I call university physicists to ask how these things work, they bark with laughter at the idea that it's antigravity.

Over time, I discover that none of these much-vaunted flights in a vacuum are properly documented. In fact, the only written report documents a vacuum test that failed: R. L. Talley, a researcher who tested a Biefeld-Brown-style capacitor in 1990 for the Air Force, found no thrust in a vacuum. But that study wasn't peer-reviewed either.

Despite Brown getting it wrong and never being able to produce a viable commercial product his work still show that it might be possible to use his technique to produce flight.

On 12/27/2018 at 5:26 PM, Scudbuster said:

Even the Dept of Defense issued a statement,  on October 15, 1955 - then Sec of the Air Force Donald A. Quarles stated at the time:

However, somewhere after this time, the lid slammed shut and these various programs went into the "deep black". Obviously, the incredible potential of this technology had become very apparent to our political and military leaders.

Brown was awarded a number of patents during this time. This may or may not be a full listing. He also teamed with Agnew Bahnson Jr on several of them: 

France 76,209 E Electrokinetic Apparatuses and Methods T. T. Brown 05/09/59
  1,207,509 Electrokinetic Apparatuses and Methods T. T. Brown 09/29/61
  1,207,519 Electrokinetic Methods T. T. Brown 02/17/60

Great Britain 300,311 Method of Producing Force or Motion T. T. Brown 11/15/28

U.S.A. 1,974,483 Electrostatic Motor T. T. Brown 09/25/34
  2,207,576 Method and Apparatus for Removing Suspended Matter from Gases T. T. Brown 03/11/47
  2,417,347 Vibration Damper T. T. Brown 03/11/47

3,187,206 Electrokinetic Apparatus T. T. Brown 06/01/65
  3,196,296 Electric Generator T. T. Brown 07/20/65

3,296,491 Method and Apparatus for Producing Ions and Electrically-Charged Aerosols T. T. Brown 01/03/67
  3,518,462 Fluid Flow Control System Guidance Technology, Inc. 06/30/70

NASA Astronaut Nick Hague Set for New Space Station Mission After Abort

NASA astronaut Nick Hague, who was forced to abort his recent mission to the International Space Station, is scheduled to launch again Feb. 28, 2019, from the Baikonur Cosmodrome in Kazakhstan.

Hague will launch with Alexey Ovchinin of the Russian space agency Roscosmos, who was his commander and crewmate on the aborted mission in October, and NASA astronaut Christina Hammock Koch aboard the Russian Soyuz MS-12 spacecraft. The trio will join the station’s Expedition 59 crew and return to Earth in October 2019 as members of Expedition 60. Hague and Koch will serve as flight engineers for Expeditions 59 and 60. Ovchinin will serve as a flight engineer on Expedition 59 and the commander of Expedition 60.

Hague will be available for media interviews at 7 a.m. EST Friday, Dec. 7. To schedule an interview, media must contact Megan Sumner at megan.c.sumner@nasa.gov or 281-483-5111 by noon Thursday, Dec. 4.

nasa.gov/press-release/nasa-astronaut-nick-hague-set-for-new-space-station-mission-after-abort

"T.T. Brown ..................... is connected to the "Challenger Disaster"?  And, 2019 is the year of a trajedy and also discovery?

The disaster cost the lives of the seven astronauts on board -- Gregory Jarvis, Judith Resnik, Dick Scobee, Ronald McNair, Mike J. Smith, Ellison Onizuka, and special guest Sharon Christa McAuliffe -- and one NASA engineer named Elmer Thomas who died of a heart attack.  

http://info.advanced-emc.com/blog/famous-seal-disasters-in-history-space-shuttle-challenger

("Thomas Dunn" the Angel is not used, the names we see are, Originally in this case "T.T. Brown" as angel reference, and then "Elmer Thomas", or "Angel Thomas")

("Thomas Dunn" recently poked a hole in the international space station, this kind of event happened before the Challenger Disaster, but i can't be sure on the details)

(We discussed recently, "Thomas Dunn", rediscovery at the time of "President Donald Trump", and it is very significant for Donald Trump to get what he wants, because, bad things happen, when one nation under god is impeded on, and I think apart of this, conflict, also parallels the challenger disaster, but we can't be sure, until we see, as to what is necessary)

Edited by gostar

On 12/27/2018 at 9:59 AM, Trelane said:

You can huff and you can puff all you like. The house made of bricks contains the truth and you won't be able to knock it down. Not even with large quantities of element 115. This has been a closed topic for decades and yet there are believers (like yourself) that insist he's legitimate. I've observed many of your posts here and in other threads. Your baiting for arguments sake is totally unnecessary and calling me "weak" is also unnecessary. I sincerely believe that no matter what links I or any others provide, you will just carry on blathering about the links, their credibility and the curious (not so much though) case of one Robert Lazar. I provided my opinion with no intent of us arguing over opinions. Yes, opinion, that's all and I needed no reason to defend it to a disrespectful instigator. I feel absolutely no inclination to provide that which is easily accessible only to fuel further arguments with you. However, I am a respectful person and will out of respect to the forum rules indulge you.

https://www.news24.com/MyNews24/Debunking-UFO-Expert-Bob-Lazar-Part-1-20120825 ; please note at the end of the article where Lazar has shut down his website, pretty curious for a fellow attempting to go on press junkets to promote the "documentary". 

https://science.howstuffworks.com/space/aliens-ufos/bob-lazar.htm ; "In 1990 he was arrested for his involvement with the operation of a Nevada brothel" I'm fairly certain it was this nugget of info that shut down his ability to fully cash in at the time.

http://www.stantonfriedman.com/index.php?ptp=articles&fdt=2011.01.07 ; curious that a physicist such as Friedman would take exception with Lazar since they occupy the same 'battle space". However, even he sees through the ridiculousness of the various claims.

https://www.quora.com/Is-there-any-credible-science-within-Bob-Lazars-claims ; again curious that a MUFON contributor would completely rebuke any claims by Lazar as they could only help the pro-alien contact side of the argument. They side with Stanton Friedman's analysis and research into Lazar's background and claims.

https://www.livescience.com/23514-area-51.html ; added as a courtesy.

So if I may, what links can you provide that support his claims and the information regarding his background? Mind you, I don't need YouTube videos of Bob making the claims or anything written by him specifically. I need to know what other parties (preferably not George Knapp) can validate any of this fantasy. If you are unable or unwilling that is fine, I don't require an answer otherwise. I simply came on to state my opinions on the matter. Not to engage in a protracted debate about this foolishness. Thank you for your time.

(I should follow in everyone's example and steal from b.lazar too, clearly this has been happening ......... everyone want the north korean war, the flow of truth flows their inclinations, this is, not, a fight or a conflict ............. they have the opportunity to make a bad choice, and they make it)

("Steal from Bob Lazar" - Good One)

XpINXnd.jpg

xFyvN2I.jpg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_structure_of_the_Moon

phys.org/news/2017-06-gravitational-insight-black-holes.html

s4hRGVd.jpg

physics.smu.edu/jcotton/ph1311/ch03a.htm

(Perhaps I will even steal Bob Lazar himself now?)

HAqdKBu.jpg

boblazar.comimagesboblazar.com_010.jpg

pinktentacle.com/2008/05/alien-e-mail-reply-to-arrive-in-2015/

(Bob Lazar's announcement, will reveal to us that he is really an alien, and for some reason, he has the ability to prove the moon, is his home base, or birth place...............and by the time he makes this discovery, he will arrive on the planet mars, where the earth will begin to understand the limitation of this evolutionary age, and, perhaps, this involves the jews and certains groups of people, sudden death) (somehow, Bob Lazar, becomes the king, and reveals the little people in society should be stepped on or stomped out, done away with)

(well I believed, and believe that 2019 is the year of trajedy and the year of truth, not just because 2019 A.D.=1290 of Daniel, i'm sure trolls will latch on to that, but because, if we are in the end then everything is progressive)

(we still have no official announcement from the antichrist, many people claim to be, so, its probably Bob Lazar's turn or intent to reveal that he is the antichrist) (his announcement will probably come in 2019 too!)

Edited by gostar
  • Confused 2

2 hours ago, gostar said:

(I should follow in everyone's example and steal from b.lazar too, clearly this has been happening ......... everyone want the north korean war, the flow of truth flows their inclinations, this is, not, a fight or a conflict ............. they have the opportunity to make a bad choice, and they make it)

("Steal from Bob Lazar" - Good One)

XpINXnd.jpg

xFyvN2I.jpg

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internal_structure_of_the_Moon

phys.org/news/2017-06-gravitational-insight-black-holes.html

s4hRGVd.jpg

physics.smu.edu/jcotton/ph1311/ch03a.htm

(Perhaps I will even steal Bob Lazar himself now?)

HAqdKBu.jpg

boblazar.comimagesboblazar.com_010.jpg

pinktentacle.com/2008/05/alien-e-mail-reply-to-arrive-in-2015/

(Bob Lazar's announcement, will reveal to us that he is really an alien, and for some reason, he has the ability to prove the moon, is his home base, or birth place...............and by the time he makes this discovery, he will arrive on the planet mars, where the earth will begin to understand the limitation of this evolutionary age, and, perhaps, this involves the jews and certains groups of people, sudden death) (somehow, Bob Lazar, becomes the king, and reveals the little people in society should be stepped on or stomped out, done away with)

(well I believed, and believe that 2019 is the year of trajedy and the year of truth, not just because 2019 A.D.=1290 of Daniel, i'm sure trolls will latch on to that, but because, if we are in the end then everything is progressive)

(we still have no official announcement from the antichrist, many people claim to be, so, its probably Bob Lazar's turn or intent to reveal that he is the antichrist) (his announcement will probably come in 2019 too!)

Please don't involve ne with your lunacy by quoting me and posting more of you're insane nonsense.

• Thanks 1

Just when you think that Bob Lazar's statements are loony a contest breaks out to be even loonier.

Of course there are even loonier ideas.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, gostar said:

Okay, here's the official announcement: Take your meds.

Sincerely,

The Antichrist

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Scudbuster said:

Why on earth would you want the Russians, Chinese, N Koreans to have this capability ahead of you.......?

who said anyone wants to? who's going to give it to them if the authorities really do have it? how would someone give it to them? how can someone else have this capability ahead of you if 'you' have it first? what are you on about?

Edited by Dejarma

27 minutes ago, Scudbuster said:

I'd say domination and ownership of the skies and outer space is something of highly strategic value - for any nation.

Years ago, the mere existence and titles of these various programs would have been enough for "others" to take notice. The thinking "if the Americans are doing something in this area, we had better look into it too". Or conversely, that's why the U.S. brought in hundreds of German rocket scientists at the end of WW2- they were way ahead of everybody else in this area.

So, when the true potential of these anti-grav programs was proven back in the 50's, the security lid came down quick and hard after that.

I take it you're suggesting that the authorities are not releasing details to keep the tech away from others...

I'm suggesting the authorities are not releasing details because it does not exist/ or at least not in a way to be used practically...

If we really had this amazing tech then we would be using it by now= or at least know it exists as fact...

To say the authorities are keeping this amazing tech from the public (or any other amazing unbelievable situation) in order to stop others getting their grubby hands on it is a ridiculous argument <IN MY OPINION>

it's the same 'ol boring argument regarding all subjects of this nature:

a claim is made/ if it can't be proved false then it must be true/ The absence of evidence is not evidence of absence etc== ya know, the usual boring approach...

Just saying it as I see it- nothing more, nothing less

2 hours ago, Scudbuster said:

That's some pretty apples/oranges type reasoning.

Are you really that daft? You compared the size of computers then and now, NOT their energy source. Yet you criticize rockets for still using chemicals, their energy source.

Do you even comprehend you're the one making the apples and orange comparison?

Electricity will always be the source of power for most applications, but chemicals, big, bulky, volatile, space and volume fulling chemicals- if you can improve on that energy source - why not? 

So you're saying rocket fuel hasn't improved?

Edited by Rlyeh

50 minutes ago, Scudbuster said:

No it's not. The implications of having a significant "edge" in terms of military capability is huge. You absolutely do not want your adversaries to be equal - if you can prevent it.

And if they did get it - and refine and improve upon it before you do - the edge now falls to them - not a desirable situation......and it was preventable from the very beginning.

All the above is bleeding obvious... You talk as if this tech is real & being used right now by the authorities...

If they have this tech then YES, OF COURSE, they don't want others to get hold of it (how you think they would you've yet to give an opinion on)

but I'm saying it doesn't exist= if it did they would show it off as a deterrent-- give me one good reason why they wouldn't?= please do me the honour of at least answering this question .. Thanks

if you do not 'show off' an amazing game-winner to a potential enemy then what's the point of having it?! 

Edited by Dejarma

4 hours ago, Scudbuster said:

Why on earth would you want the Russians, Chinese, N Koreans to have this capability ahead of you.......?

(Russia, China, Korea) (like the idea of stealing from bob lazar better, will come back to that)

(Nibiru = Noah's Rainbow, never exceeded a value of a "9th or 10th Planet", it was the earth's moon, but it would entirely be "mars", or a relationship involving the two bodies)

9th and 10 Imperial Dynasty wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynasties_in_Chinese_history

Sui dynasty隋SuíDucal title
(随 homophone)(list)Yáng (楊)AD581 AD618 TOTAL 37 years

Tang dynasty唐TángDucal title(list)Lǐ (李)AD618 AD907 TOTAL 289 years

1986 = Halley Comet Closest Approach to Earth

1997 = Hale Bopp Comet Closest Approach to Earth

(Information is relative to the "Solstice December Alignment, Solstice Precessional Alignment, center of galaxy, 1980, 1998, 2012, 2016 ... specifically) (markers)

1. Anonymous Revival of "Astronaut Moon Walk Controversies"

2. Anonymous Introduction of the "MARS HOAX"

Those were revived or introduced surrounding these periods.

1. 1952 Mass UFO Sighting, Ended the North Korean War and Closed the German Border ( With the closing of the inner German border officially in 1952, the border in Berlin remained considerably more accessible because it was administered by all four occupying powers wikipedia.org/wiki/Berlin_Wall)

2. About 10 years later, President JFK is Assassinated attributed to unexplained means, in the equation of assassination (someone got spooked and pulled the trigger::a service man)

1. First African American President about, 10 Years from 2018 to 2019 (paralleling JFK and WASHINGTON mass ufo=North Korean Conflict)

2. MOON WALK Controversy is Shortly after Death of President JFK (recent death of President George Bush Senior)

(this brings us to the present, time, of Bob Lazar's Stolen Works .....)

(Bob Lazar, titled these "the JFK in Future Time" users.skynet.be/bob.lazar/www.boblazar.com/closed/sketches.html)

T2cbgZT.jpg

pathophysiologyjournal.com/article/S0928-4680(15)30010-9/pdf

(Whatever is prophesied to take place, takes place in a non-visible area of the earth's moon.................all of this must be read as a contribution to the North Korean War, 2019 is the year of trajedy and discovery)

(it is alleged that North Korea has launched a nuclear missile into a high orbit, clearly labeled in Nasa, as space debris, and this is what falls straight down on top of its target, narrowly missing, complete disintegration on re-entry) (this is alleged, to have happened, and the legal evidences, are thoroughly documented in the international community as to the present time of this event, 2019 the year of trajedy and discovery)

Edited by gostar

1 hour ago, Scudbuster said:

Why not show it to everybody? Because they don't want a barrage of questions as to the entire program and the history of how it came about.

as in back engineered alien tech, i assume you mean?

isn't it weird how such a big secret exists- something so imported, top secret/ eyes only etc etc & yet you know of it....

don't you find it strange that (something soooo secret)  'anyone' at all knows it exists outside of those involved? does it not make you at least consider the possibility that it could all be BS?

Edited by Dejarma

3 minutes ago, Scudbuster said:

Oh, absolutely, and I reject 90% of all the stuff I have heard over the years. But they are some testimonies that are very, very, strong.

give me an example of a testimony out of the 90% you've rejected & why? just out of interest

2 hours ago, Scudbuster said:

Robert Dean - it seems he did work for NATO in their HQ. During that time, he claimed to had access to a very confidential document put together by NATO concerning UFO's and the situation they presented. This could be true, but some of his testimonies over the years (as I recall off the top of my head) drifted off into time travel, meeting Jesus, and I think he's the person who supposedly helped an ET escape one night. All in all, his recollections just got too ethereal, strange, and odd for me.

yeah good example.. thanks for your time ;) fascinating how many people follow the likes of Dean, isn't it:rolleyes:

how many more could you add to the list? 

Ah....are you really that dense??  No, you are comparing 2 very diverse sources of energy.

No, I'm calling you on the fact you're criticizing two very different things, sunshine.

It was solid rocket fuel then, NASA still has solid rock fuel - probably with some level of efficiency improvements. 

They also have liquid rocket fuel.

21 hours ago, Scudbuster said:

That's some pretty apples/oranges type reasoning. Electricity will always be the source of power for most applications, but chemicals, big, bulky, volatile, space and volume fulling chemicals- if you can improve on that energy source - why not? 

There are very real physical reasons why chemical fuels can't be improved much from where we are, they simply have a finite amount of energy in them and we are near that limit. The improvements to conventional rockets today is more in the area of lowering the mass of the structural weight of the rocket, allowing more payload. If you need a large amount of thrust there simply isn't a viable alternative to chemical rockets. The problem with electrical systems aren't that they can't work, it's that you need to carry a power plant with you. A chemical rocket have the highest thrust-to-weight ratio of any propulsion method and no electrical system is even near that level. 

In the future technology like orbital rings, space elevators or launch loops may provide a way to get into orbit, but they are all kinda hard to hide aren't they ? Until then it's chemical fuels.

Nuclear rockets can probably achieve thrust-to-weight ratios good enough for getting into orbit, but they present a whole host of political, technical, enviromental and economical issues, so they are not viable options. 

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Scudbuster said:
Oh boy, you're mantra is something on the order of "don't confuse me with the facts, my mind is made up". 

Townsend Brown successfully demonstrated his theories numerous times, most notably in Paris in a vacuum chamber and in Hawaii for many Naval admirals. The Paris demonstration (in a near total vacuum) proved it wasn't ionic wind propulsion, and the Hawaiian demonstrations achieved speeds of 200MPH - the military sat up and took notice on that one. As I have indicated before, these events have been documented and confirmed by physicists Dr Tom Valone,  Dr Paul LaViolette and science and aviation publications at the time. But you make me repeat myself. 

Apparently, your stance is to avoid the facts and live in a debunking fantasy world ala Phillip Klass. And who cares about Charles Berlitz and the Bermuda triangle? That's obviously a money making work of fiction for him. 

Now if you prefer to continue to live in Lala Land and not attempt to separate the wheat from the chaff, well, I guess that's a self-deluding mentally happy place to be. Fortunately, it's not for all of us.

In the future, if all you have is "it didn't happen", please don't respond any more to me. 

There is no evidence that he demonstrated anything in  a vacuum. That seems to be just a story. Stories are created after the fact by those thinking that a conspiracy exists.

At best you are repeating tales that never happened.

Your stance is to repeat fictional events and pretend they are facts. How quaint.

Your lala land of fictional events does not change the fact that no one has repeated these vacuum experiments and succeeded.

Evidence I gave against this antigravity fiction:

1. The inability of anyone to form a grand unified theory, i.e. incorporating gravity

2. The inability of anyone else to replicate the vacuum claims

3. Brown having the same attitude as you - unable to accept that this was nothing more than ion wind

As it stands all we have is your repetition of  fiction.

The last time someone proposed a reactionless drive was the Em-drive. It too failed to be real. Testing finally located the source of the small thrust. It was a coil interacting with the Earth's magnetic field.

All experiments with gravity demonstrate the following:

1. Gravity is always pull, never push

2. Nothing can block gravity

I did spend time looking up Valone and he seems to  be off the deep end proposing things, but has no working demonstrations of anything from antigravitics to ZPE.

Valone has a forward by that well known fraud Steven Greer.

9 hours ago, stereologist said:

The last time someone proposed a reactionless drive was the Em-drive. It too failed to be real. Testing finally located the source of the small thrust. It was a coil interacting with the Earth's magnetic field.

All experiments with gravity demonstrate the following:

1. Gravity is always pull, never push

2. Nothing can block gravity

I did spend time looking up Valone and he seems to  be off the deep end proposing things, but has no working demonstrations of anything from antigravitics to ZPE.

Valone has a forward by that well known fraud Steven Greer.

(You don't need evidence to debunk conventional theories) (Reaction less Drive Principals (all false)

(MASS in its lowest possible state, does not carry a charge, it is inert ............... its not radiation, cosmic waves/radio waves ................... when MASS is in its lowest possible state is exposed other forms of MASS it adopts its variables, as it complexifies itself) (MASS in its lowest possible state is only found in or near black holes, naturally, its not something we could come by) (radiation/radiowaves/isotopes etc. we can come by ............ the experiment you see in the youtube video, puts current into the primary motor, and the current is created or dublicated in two secondary motors, until the charge dissipates ................. i can only guess this is what they are seeing, about 1 WATT of work is performed in the primary motor, and 10 or more WATTS of work is performed in the secondary motor, on the principals of "mass in its lowest state") (you can cut the power, or all power from the primary current/motor, and work in WATTs will still be performed for a degree of time afterwards)

(MASS related arguments mean nothing,  they are not important, not valuable, our sciences are not important or valuable) (that is at best what can be gained from roswell, and its not practical, just a lot of fluff)

(light has no effect on gravity ............... the oxymoron (weather gravity "pushes or pulls" depends on the vacuum measurement, that is "dimension zero" (lack of) or "space") .................. (it is a similar argument to "MASS in its lowest state, it adopts relative arguments easily as it complexifies) .................... (gravity when it is "near not present", will mirror the forces observed when it is not present ............ to say that gravity cannot push or pull is one of many easy to debunk science statements from paid trolls) ................... can anything "block" gravity, that is another oxymoron statement.................

(Dimension Zero or (space, a perfect vaccum) ... ... ... ... is just the absence of a "True Unified Field" which is a "Vaccum/or Black Hole", activities in the field or fields of reactions in observable dimension (complexity of operations) involved ..................... (some measurements between "Dimension Zero" and "True Unified Field" as (they overlap like MASS at Lowest state, and gravity against dimension zero), can "Block Gravity" ................ conventional science has many theories that don't mean anything for a long time standing)

(Bob Lazar's Testimony, doesn't mean anything, because it is just wrong, but if it means anything more or less, then its because I decided it was to be more or less then it is and was) (back to topic) ("true unified field" is not natural or native in this universe, the behavior of MASS parallels this behavior, but its far from the same, it means nothing .............. "Dark Light Function in Super Gravity Constant in 4th Dimension" is necessary, the rest is for the idiots and trolls that died in foolishness when their king and champion, Edward Leedskalnin of that day died as a result of their shame and idiotisy)

(Back to Topic, and everything is false, and everything is invalid) :) (play their game of the biggest idiot, you don't need evidences)

Ky29ozw.jpg

Ron L. Hubbard's Scientology Device, is near, identical to Bob Lazar's Element 115 Device.

("Idiot science" does not accept the scientific reality that, "light" is evidence of a "hyperdimensional periodic table or plane", acted out against "supergravity/where we observe "light/supergravity"" in our dimension, they are not the same.  The argument for "Dark Light Constant" is created and established in a more complicated environment, you don't need to compete with an idiot, they will just die off, as a false witness if they use force against you) (or me even better) (with that said)

("Nguyen Van Lem" claimed, a small part of him, exceeded the confines of MASS, exceeded the confines of (dimension which is field complexity and persistance), our universe's limitation.  And, if everything wasn't resolved in blowing out his brains, he would act on the legal materials he provided, in that day, to the people.  this is not about science, more then it is or was about "mass suicide", that is man's pleasure and answer for god, and its own life.  (sutton and macdade blvd. in folsom pa. near my address is, the vietnam memorial conviently located there for moses, to sentence this generation in the same way to a complete blind and complete dumb death, you'll be surprised how many state official and presidents run to that, in their need to see death, to see humanity die ignorant, that is perfectly natural, and normal, the (gospel's) law affords that)

Edited by gostar

So where did all of this come from? It seems rather disconnected.

Let's take the first sentence "You don't need evidence to debunk conventional theories"

Facts are needs to support theories. Theories explain facts. The sentence is misleading at best, but more likely suggests a lack of understanding of science.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1