Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
TellLieVision

Upcoming Bob Lazar/UFOs/ Area 51 doc

273 posts in this topic

Nnicolette
On 12/13/2018 at 11:53 AM, badeskov said:

Which kills Lazar's claims outright. 

Claimed by whom? Anybody with any background in science whatsoever?

You have to be kidding. An element with a half-life of only 0.8s?! 

Cheers,
Badeskov

Under what conditions? Dont always get mixed up what is in the public record vs. what is possible. Its not scientific to deny claims because you dont comprehend the implications but to investigate possibilities and find ways to achieve them. Dont discount anything until ypu have actual proof its not true.

• Like 1

Nnicolette
On 12/13/2018 at 4:15 AM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I'm sure there is technology that haven't been released yet, I don't think anyone is disputing that. All of the examples you use are well within what the laws of physics allow.

What lazar claims are not !

The best example of how he works is element 115. He claimed that it was stable and allowed anti gravity, which was an easy claim to make back when he did and element 115 had not been discovered. Unfortunately for him it have since been discovered, its named Moscovium, and it have none of those properties. The longest lasting isotope of Moscovium have a half life of 0,8 seconds. He made up a story and reality showed it was bogus. Why believe a person that is a proven liar ?

Can anyone look at this and not laugh? Dont you get it? Before all that technology was released, people did not believe all of these things were within the laws of physics either. Some they didnt even concieve of. Im wondering what properties you think moscovium doesnt have and how you got a good idea of this from the several atoms that were momentarily created. So they dont know how to keep it stable yet. What does that prove?

Also you guys are always quick to make assumptions and its why you are often misled about what is or isnt proven. I dont neccessarily support lazar as i said i dont know anything about him. When i looked it up i read he is the one that broke the story of area 51. Its not rocket science we all know its there but yet we are still acting as if its science fiction. Good job you guys you are very well trained sheep. 

Edited by Nnicolette
  • Like 1

Dejarma
2 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

Can anyone look at this and not laugh

i looked at it & didn't laugh

• Like 1

Nnicolette
1 hour ago, Dejarma said:

i looked at it & didn't laugh

Hardly suprising. Im sure you missed the point of what i said entirely as well.

• Like 1

Dejarma
Just now, Nnicolette said:

Hardly suprising. Im sure you missed the point of what i said entirely as well.

no, i did not miss any points! i just disagree with you= live with it

toast
3 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

Do you understand what diamagnetic means? What do you mean it doesnt point to having anit-gravity properties?

Do you understand that magnetism/diamagnetism and gravity are two totally different forces? No.

Are you even aware of what anti-gravity properties consist of?

Where/what are they? Do you own one?

Edited by toast
  • Thanks 1

Scudbuster
40 minutes ago, toast said:

Where/what are they? Do you own one?

And what kind of an answer is that................?

XenoFish
15 minutes ago, Scudbuster said:

It's a question to the person he quoted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

toast
1 hour ago, Scudbuster said:

It was the appropriate confusing answer to a confusing question.

• Like 1

Scudbuster
1 hour ago, toast said:

It was the appropriate confusing answer to a confusing question.

The "do you own one" is the part that seemed a rather odd response to me.

gostar
On 11/27/2018 at 2:04 PM, TellLieVision said:

By Jeremy Corbell. Teaser below.

By the way, is there any footage from the day(s) Bob, John Lear and company went to do the sightseeings at S4/ Area 51? I assume they took a camera or camcorder with them. Or was it all confiscated by the police?   

Background

(Edward Leedskalnin's Interplanetary Disclosure, he references very briefly about humanities origins and his long search to find and view this document ............. the issue is over weather or now ............ "the god's return to us" ................. "or we return to the god" ...............(we return to the gods))

Fast Forward to the Present/Future

2063 First Contact [primary plotline] (1996) (Issac Newton Prophecy 42 Years from 2060 A.D. for Halley Comet) 2018 A.D.

2112 Jonathan Archer born in Upstate New York (Master Building NYC, "Lapis Exillis for Edward Leedskalnin, conclusion to 9/11/2001 Controversy) Christmas 2018 A.D.

2151–2152Enterprise season 1 (2001–2002) Tuath(a) Dé Danann

2152–2153Enterprise season 2 (2002–2003) Tuath(a) Dé Danann

2153–2154Enterprise season 3 (2003–2004) Tuath(a) Dé Danann

2154–2155Enterprise season 41 (2004–2005) Tuath(a) Dé Danann

2156–2160Earth–Romulan War (Issac Netwon near Prophecy End in 2060 A.D. Final Conflict with Man)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Star_Trek

Tuath(a) Dé Danann ... During the final stretch of Halley's Comet, mankind, "mankind returns to the gods" ............. there is an awakening to said relationships and benefits of the true unified field, the argument that will not be active on earth ............... at another location.  The Transition Bob L. speaks of is not written on this earth at least, not without the cleasnings of Genetic Dan's Four Lines, but beyond that statement.  During the Presidency of "Donald Trump" these issues are resolved, perhaps this Christmas 2018 in about 2 or so days. (edited to add) (on the same context of near fantasy, during the end of the "ghost in the shell 2nd gig ? series/season", it was revealed that during the nuclear exhange in the usa/japan, the "miracle" was also revealed, meaning "joseph the blessings" the ether material associated with the transition of man)

Edited by gostar
  • Haha 1

toast
19 minutes ago, gostar said:

(Edward Leedskalnin's Interplanetary Disclosure, he references very briefly about humanities origins and his long search to find and view this document ............. the issue is over weather or now ............ "the god's return to us" ................. "or we return to the god" ...............(we return to the gods)) blahblahblah

So what we have here is an old guy wearing a cross, who is presenting the well known blurry images (some from the 50s/60s as well), images of the debunked Belgian "Triangle-UFO" and who is warming up old von Däniken stuff.

I`m not convinced.

Edited by toast

gostar
32 minutes ago, toast said:

So what we have here is an old guy wearing a cross, who is presenting the well know blurry images, images of the debunked Belgian "Triangle-UFO" and who is warming up old von Däniken stuff.

I`m not convinced.

(Recently, but not Recently)

GQyKIrU.jpg

flashbak.com/found-by-the-trash-a-box-of-extraterrestrial-drawings-and-notes-373619/

The Piri Reis Map, gains value (there was a publication about Bob Lazar, in 1989 same year, of the UFO Guardian Diagram, and documents, which had some unusual figures and dates as mysteries written on them), but with that said:

1. Fatima Vision and Roswell UFO (didn't originate alongside humanity) (white trajectory bar of interest)

2. UFO Guardian and Flight 370 (did originate alongside humanity) (white trajectory of interest)

The Geography in question is clear.  The Expanse of the Argument is no greater then most of the known globe from the USA to Asia.

The "Piri Reis Map", is a complete prophecy, not a damaged document.  And thus, there are THREE POINTS, two larger ones, of complete status (roswell and flight 370) ....................... the third center circle point is (outside a continent see NOTICE of SATISFACTION) ............................ the (fourth point circle to the far left is 9/11/2001, also completed)

1. Oak Island, (money pitt controversery), outside of continent

2. New York, (some of that is an isolated island out side of continent)

3. Location outside of Africa (or around Africa, is very literal to the document)

Last known locations of Flight 370 are indicated in the indian ocean and africa ...................... NYC (New York City USA), maybe spared from the example of what is necessary, in the transitioning times of this earth.

Edited by gostar

Noteverythingisaconspiracy

Can anyone translate gostar ? :huh:

• Like 1

Minimalists
4 hours ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Can anyone translate gostar ? :huh:

Nope. I don't speak Klingon...Sorry.

• Haha 1

Scudbuster
16 hours ago, toast said:

So what we have here is an old guy wearing a cross, who is presenting the well known blurry images (some from the 50s/60s as well), images of the debunked Belgian "Triangle-UFO" and who is warming up old von Däniken stuff.

I`m not convinced.

Yea, I've never been overly fascinated by Robert Dean either........IIRC in another video he said he met Jesus in some time warp scenario, that about did it for me. 

And GoStar's ramblings - Flight 370, the Oak Island Money pit...? I was expecting to see a Gilligan's island connection in there too. :P

gostar
14 hours ago, Scudbuster said:

Yea, I've never been overly fascinated by Robert Dean either........IIRC in another video he said he met Jesus in some time warp scenario, that about did it for me. 

And GoStar's ramblings - Flight 370, the Oak Island Money pit...? I was expecting to see a Gilligan's island connection in there too. :P

htPOKH3.jpg

UFOs ABOVE TOP SECRET HD - Secrecy, Tesla, Antigravity & Interstellar Travel

youtube.com/watch?v=VI7g6XUq8hk

housing.x10host.com/roerich_wallace.html

(Bob Lazar, reveals the "Atomic Bomb", is equivalent to "Raypoz Mabus", the personality or phenemenon that brings about a period of transition for man) (the "Atomic Bomb", detonation, this Christmas 2018, in New York City NY, relative to Ground Zero or the Masterbuilding in NYC)

(Oak Island was a land mass that rose out of the earth, it was clearly identified and disturbed by supernatural means, the rest is history, there was a mass gathering for various reasons, and they labored to extend the window (s), of opportunity, the projects there went on for years)

(the Piri Reis Maps, indicates the same effect, a land mass is disturbed (NYC's Bomb), and one rises out of the Earth to identify with said opportunities) (rather its a proclamation, or viewed that way) (todays location is several places, most likely, following the legal evidences, miles from africa, but closest to that continent) (one of Flight 370's last reported locations)

(Ties to Bob Lazar)

9wREnMu.jpg

AOD 2003 - David Flynn - Mars/Earth Connection: Cydonia, Genesis 3, Part 1

youtube.com/watch?v=ophC-_WZq8k

(The Original Conclusion, involves, "extra dimensional activity", and then, expression in the earth to indicate the action (19.47 energy vortex is just an association)................. the subsequent conclusion, involves the appearance of a Rogue Star, and a gateway indicator (such as a forming land mass), to another planet such as mars) (both conclusions are relatively correct, the original hypothesis, involves the earth, but only as the indicator, and perhaps the bridge, nothing else, no Rogue Stars, or Planets) (man's sin dispute with god, leaves the good stuff off earth, other place (s))

Edited by gostar

stereologist
On 12/4/2018 at 5:20 PM, OverSword said:

It's claimed that documents show he had Q clearance which is the highest civilian security clearance unless you count the unverified majestic clearance.  Plus on a military base we know who the janitors are.  Enlistees.

Go through these threads and look at my posts and it's plain that I'm not one of the "believers".  I reason through these things and call all the BS I see and generally rely on reasoned thought and logic to back my point of view.  But there is something about this Lazar story that captures my imagination.  Can you imagine how rich he would be if he did the UFO lecture circuits like Stanton Friedman of wrote books, granted interviews charged $20 bucks for an autograph the way many of the UFO crowd does.  Why doesn't he then?  I would.  I plan on seeing this movie at some point just to check it out and I don't watch this kind of stuff.

This is baloney. There is no Q clearance.There is no limit to civilian clearance. The president and staff are civilians. Guessing that the janitors are enlistees is also incorrect. Janitorial services are done by contractors when the base is not a training base. A base that is not a training base does not have enlistees on it.

OverSword
24 minutes ago, stereologist said:

This is baloney. There is no Q clearance.There is no limit to civilian clearance. The president and staff are civilians. Guessing that the janitors are enlistees is also incorrect. Janitorial services are done by contractors when the base is not a training base. A base that is not a training base does not have enlistees on it.

You really should try looking things up before posting your opinion as fact. https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._security_clearance_terms

It’s a pretty easy thing to do. But without looking it up I’ll agree you are probably right about the janitors, but perhaps not on bases that the existence of is denied. Maybe you would like to research that and back your janitor claim up?

Edited by OverSword

stereologist
On 11/27/2018 at 2:53 PM, Scudbuster said:

Looking forward to it. And here hopefully soon the brilliance and determination of T Townsend Brown will become much more widely known.

Brown had no idea what he was doing. He did not understand the process he was viewing and mislabeled it.

If anyone thinks a high magnetic field leads to anti-gravity then look no further than every hospital's MRI.

• Like 1

Dejarma
On 04/12/2018 at 10:20 PM, OverSword said:

It's claimed that documents show he had Q clearance which is the highest civilian security clearance

claimed by who?

OverSword
34 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

claimed by who?

By the documentary maker of the subject of this thread. Go to the Mysterious Universe podcast to hear the interview 

OverSword
On 12/11/2018 at 3:49 PM, badeskov said:

Seriously?!

Cheers,
Badeskov

Yes. Seriously. And most governments do. Recall the 2016 US election? Years ago I was a member of the discussion site of Pravda and there were obvious propaganda agents from China on that site. I actually came up with a strategy to get rid of them which proved effective thanks to the psychology of the Chinese government. I spoke to the people that I thought were spouting propaganda on behalf of the Chinese government as if they were female. I didn’t do it in a hostile way at all I just treated them politely but obviously as a gentleman would treat a lady. After I did this to about 5 or 6 successive Chinese propagandists they entirely disappeared from the site.  :lol:

bmk1245

Jeeesus efking Christ....

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Noteverythingisaconspiracy
1 hour ago, stereologist said:

Brown had no idea what he was doing. He did not understand the process he was viewing and mislabeled it.

If anyone thinks a high magnetic field leads to anti-gravity then look no further than every hospital's MRI.

Or JET, or CERN, or MagLab. So far none of them have reported anything even remotely like anti-gravity. 

But lets not let things like that get in the way of a cool story......... :whistle:

• Like 1