Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
TellLieVision

Upcoming Bob Lazar/UFOs/ Area 51 doc

273 posts in this topic

bmk1245
6 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

Or JET, or CERN, or MagLab. So far none of them have reported anything even remotely like anti-gravity. 

But lets not let things like that get in the way of a cool story......... :whistle:

And you had to mention CERN, now halfwits will flood thread with "black hole will gobble the Earth"...

• Haha 1

Dejarma
39 minutes ago, OverSword said:

By the documentary maker of the subject of this thread. 

nice :sleepy:

Noteverythingisaconspiracy
On 23/12/2018 at 2:17 PM, Nnicolette said:

Can anyone look at this and not laugh?

I think most people managed to read it without laughing.

Dont you get it? Before all that technology was released, people did not believe all of these things were within the laws of physics either. Some they didnt even concieve of.

My point was that none of the inventions mentioned were outside the laws of physics. 

We can concieve of many things that are theoretically possible, but outside of our capabilities right now. Nuclear fusion is one such thing. We can't do it in a practical way, but we know it works because the sun have been doing it and we have been using it in bombs since 1952.

Likewise heavier than air flight was not possible until we invented a compact power source, like the internal combustion engine, but people at the time obviously knew it was possible, afterall birds and insects have been doing it for hundreds of millions of years. 

Concieving something and actually doing it is very different.

On the matter of anti-gravity we have no evidence it even exists.

Im wondering what properties you think moscovium doesnt have and how you got a good idea of this from the several atoms that were momentarily created. So they dont know how to keep it stable yet. What does that prove?

Do you think that there is a way to extend the half life of an element ?

If you know of a way to do that, you should contact people who works with nuclear waste, they would love to know how to make it less radioactive.

Also you guys are always quick to make assumptions and its why you are often misled about what is or isnt proven.

Do you really think that believeing a man who is a known liar is more usefull than looking at evidence ?

I dont neccessarily support lazar as i said i dont know anything about him.

So why are you defending something you admit that you know nothing about ?

When i looked it up i read he is the one that broke the story of area 51.

While it is true that Area 51 exists, there is no evidence that they have anti-gravity. (If it even exists)

Its not rocket science we all know its there but yet we are still acting as if its science fiction.

How do you know whats truly out there if you only go by hearsay and testmony from people who are known to be less than honest ?

Please remember that I don't make any claims about what technology might exist in secret, because I don't know so I don't make stuff up.

Good job you guys you are very well trained sheep. 

Baaah.

159994_162ab19b3ba9f3cc696505ae43954fc6_mdsq.jpg

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy
  • Like 1

Noteverythingisaconspiracy
11 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

And you had to mention CERN, now halfwits will flood thread with "black hole will gobble the Earth"...

But won't the anti-gravity of the electromagnets cancel out the gravity of the black hole ? :whistle:

OverSword
26 minutes ago, bmk1245 said:

Jeeesus efking Christ....

I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Okay. Bye.  :)

• Thanks 1

bmk1245
2 minutes ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

But won't the anti-gravity of the electromagnets cancel out the gravity of the black hole ? :whistle:

Damn you, sheeesh.... You are spilling all reptiloid secrets.

bmk1245
Just now, OverSword said:

Okay. Bye.  :)

Hello. Just returned.

• Haha 1

OverSword
25 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

nice :sleepy:

Yeah, that’s why I didn’t say he had this clearance, I said it’s claimed. Read carefully please, and don’t condescend to me, at no time do I say Bob Lazar worked on Alien craft at Area 51. But I will say one thing, back when Lazar outed Area 51 and it’s associated sub-sites nobody had ever heard of it and factually the government denied its existence for decades after he first exposed its existence through his testimony.  He did work there which has been proven through his pay records. He does not do the UFO conferences or publish books or do interviews and make tons of money (until now decades after the fact) like he could have been doing the entire time. And believe it, he really could have raked it in brother. How much would Ancient Aliens have paid him for an exclusive interview? All this stuff intrigues me and makes me interested in what kind of truth if any may be behind his story. I certainly don’t believe the US government has alien craft or that there is any proof that intelligent life necessarily even exists on other worlds, which can easily be verified by years of my posts on various threads here. Please stop talking to my like I’m an idiot just because you yourself have no desire to hear people out or consider other points of view without putting up a real argument.

Edited by OverSword
  • Like 1

bmk1245
2 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Yeah, that’s why I didn’t say he had this clearance, I said it’s claimed. Read carefully please, and don’t condescend to me, at no time do I say Bob Lazar worked on Alien craft at Area 51. But I will say one thing, back when Lazar outed Area 51 and it’s associated sub-sites nobody had ever heard of it and factually the government denied its existence for decades after he first exposed its existence through his testimony.  He did work there which has been proven through his pay records. He does not do the UFO conferences or publish books or do interviews and make tons of money (until now decades after the fact) like he could have been doing the entire time. And believe it, he really could have raked it in brother. How much would Ancient Aliens have paid him for an exclusive interview? All this stuff intrigues me and makes me interested in what kind of truth if any may be behind his story. I certainly don’t believe the US government has alien craft or that there is any proof that intelligent life necessarily even exists, which can easily be verified by years of my posts on various threads here. Please stop talking to my like I’m an idiot just because you yourself have no desire to hear people out or consider other points of view without putting up a real argument.

I'd say word sallad.

Anyway, did Bob Lazar worked on Alien craft at Area 51? Are you Sure? Cause, you know, I'm reptilian from the other side of the moon....

Scudbuster
2 hours ago, stereologist said:

Brown had no idea what he was doing. He did not understand the process he was viewing and mislabeled it.

If anyone thinks a high magnetic field leads to anti-gravity then look no further than every hospital's MRI.

Oh, that's so, so, spot on.....uh huh.  Well, the military thought enough of his work it all went "deep black" around 1960 or thereabouts.....so funny that happened.  

And MRI units have about as much to do with anti gravity as my kitchen microwave does. 

OverSword
1 hour ago, bmk1245 said:

I'd say word sallad.

Anyway, did Bob Lazar worked on Alien craft at Area 51? Are you Sure? Cause, you know, I'm reptilian from the other side of the moon....

Don’t be a complete twit. Read. Did I say Bob Lazar worked on alien craft? Did you read what you just quoted. If you’re going to participate in a discussion at least ****ing read what you think you’re arguing against.

• Like 1

Dejarma
1 hour ago, OverSword said:

Yeah, that’s why I didn’t say he had this clearance, I said it’s claimed. Read carefully please, and don’t condescend to me, at no time do I say Bob Lazar worked on Alien craft at Area 51

yeah i know you didn't.. calm down... the sarcastic yawn was aimed at the video= claimed in a video-- very boring & pointless..

he claimed this - he claimed that with (as usual) no fekin real evidence what-so-ever!!! boring zzzzzzzzzzzzz

;)

• Like 1

bmk1245
35 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Don’t be a complete twit. Read. Did I say Bob Lazar worked on alien craft? Did you read what you just quoted. If you’re going to participate in a discussion at least ****ing read what you think you’re arguing against.

My sincere apologies, but you have to write in more comprehensible way: 10 line paragraph in the book is quite fine, but on forum its kinda hard to read. Have in mind it..

Dejarma
2 hours ago, OverSword said:

I certainly don’t believe the US government has alien craft or that there is any proof that intelligent life necessarily even exists on other worlds, which can easily be verified by years of my posts on various threads here. Please stop talking to my like I’m an idiot just because you yourself have no desire to hear people out or consider other points of view without putting up a real argument.

If you: 'certainly don't believe the US government has alien craft' then by default (& basic logic & common sense) he must be lying!! 

So why are you interested in Lazar then!?

People ARE reading what you say but they are confused regarding what your trying to say! Think about it before moaning at others... Thanks

OverSword
1 hour ago, bmk1245 said:

My sincere apologies, but you have to write in more comprehensible way: 10 line paragraph in the book is quite fine, but on forum its kinda hard to read. Have in mind it..

I wrote in an easily comprehensible way you were just careless.  I wrote pretty much exactly how many words it took to refute the other person that I thought seemed to be indicating that I was making a case for Bob Lazar further than, hmmm, I find this interesting for some reason.

OverSword
1 hour ago, Dejarma said:

If you: 'certainly don't believe the US government has alien craft' then by default (& basic logic & common sense) he must be lying!! 

So why are you interested in Lazar then!?

People ARE reading what you say but they are confused regarding what your trying to say! Think about it before moaning at others... Thanks

The first part here is wrong. We do not know he is lying, we do not know the US government does not have alien craft. But it makes much more sense that it doesn’t, right?

Maybe you aren’t aware, but before Lazar nobody had ever heard of Area 51. It’s only because of him and his story of reverse engineering alien craft that we ever heard of it. The government denied its existence for decades after Lazar too. Do you still believe that Area 51 exists? No, you know for a fact that it does. 

There are enough verifiable elements to Lazars story to keep me interested but not enough to cause me to change my mind towards my other beliefs about aliens or other intelligent life. I am however prepared to admit that anything I believe no matter how logically arrived at may be completely untrue and am waiting to be proved wrong.

• Like 1

Trelane
5 hours ago, OverSword said:

Yeah, that’s why I didn’t say he had this clearance, I said it’s claimed. Read carefully please, and don’t condescend to me, at no time do I say Bob Lazar worked on Alien craft at Area 51. But I will say one thing, back when Lazar outed Area 51 and it’s associated sub-sites nobody had ever heard of it and factually the government denied its existence for decades after he first exposed its existence through his testimony.  He did work there which has been proven through his pay records. He does not do the UFO conferences or publish books or do interviews and make tons of money (until now decades after the fact) like he could have been doing the entire time. And believe it, he really could have raked it in brother. How much would Ancient Aliens have paid him for an exclusive interview? All this stuff intrigues me and makes me interested in what kind of truth if any may be behind his story. I certainly don’t believe the US government has alien craft or that there is any proof that intelligent life necessarily even exists on other worlds, which can easily be verified by years of my posts on various threads here. Please stop talking to my like I’m an idiot just because you yourself have no desire to hear people out or consider other points of view without putting up a real argument.

If I may, the pay stub which Lazar has produced as proof had been debunked a long time ago. The SSN on it has been linked to woman from NYC by researchers. The wages claimed are also very meager for a physicist contracted to work for the government even by late '80's standards. Additionally, there is nothing on it that states he had worked at the Groom Lake site. As previously stated though it was found to be a fraud document. The fact that he hasn't tried cashing in on this is not entirely correct. he has and failed. Now years later he's at it again trying to ride the wave of rubbish that the Ancient Aliens crowd is peddling.

The Groom Lake test site was known but only to select personnel as it had been intended. The title of Area 51 was/is not an official name as it refers to the old nuclear test boundaries of the range as used in the 40's and 50's. Lazar rattled it off like some kind of James Bond-esque proper title and was like everything else he had reported incorrect or outright lying.

If you choose to still believe him, good on to you. I respectfully disagree with anything that attempts to argue on that fraud's behalf.

Edited by Trelane
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Dejarma

@OverSword

These are your words- I'll repeat:

I certainly don't believe the US government has alien craft

& in the next breath you say this:

The first part here is wrong. We do not know he is lying, we do not know the US government does not have alien craft. But it makes much more sense that it doesn't, right?

Oh you're not so certain then? Make ya mind up mate...

Another example:

Please stop talking to my like Im an idiot just because you yourself have no desire to hear people out or consider other points of view without putting up a real argument.

What point of view are you putting forward you feel should be considered??? Something like = Lazar might not be lying & he may well have worked on an alien craft? == something that (according to you) certainly does not exist!?

Those you're moaning at ARE CERTAIN that Lazar is full of BS.. Including me.. No surprise there

A few good examples IMHO of what I mean about confusing & you wonder why you get the responses you're moaning about. You're not the only one who acts like this in here! So no worries- you carry on.

Dejarma
2 minutes ago, Trelane said:

If I may, the pay stub which lazar has produced as proof had been debunked a long time ago

yep, not proof for some though;) still, no worries

• Like 1

OverSword
22 minutes ago, Trelane said:

If I may, the pay stub which Lazar has produced as proof had been debunked a long time ago. The SSN on it has been linked to woman from NYC by researchers. The wages claimed are also very meager for a physicist contracted to work for the government even by late '80's standards. Additionally, there is nothing on it that states he had worked at the Groom Lake site. As previously stated though it was found to be a fraud document. The fact that he hasn't tried cashing in on this is not entirely correct. he has and failed. Now years later he's at it again trying to ride the wave of rubbish that the Ancient Aliens crowd is peddling.

The Groom Lake test site was known but only to select personnel as it had been intended. The title of Area 51 was/is not an official name as it refers to the old nuclear test boundaries of the range as used in the 40's and 50's. Lazar rattled it off like some kind of James Bond-esque proper title and was like everything else he had reported incorrect or outright lying.

If you choose to still believe him, good on to you. I respectfully disagree with anything that attempts to argue on that fraud's behalf.

Proof?  It’s very easy to say “debunked long ago” a link to actual investigation and evidence brought about by said investigation is helpful. Read above where someone claimed that Q security clearance did not exist. As it turns out it does. And when did he try cashing in and failed? Books? Movies? Selling autographs at UFO conventions? I looked for such a thing when this thread first started but found nothing. Why would I believe you or bob without proof?

Edited by OverSword

OverSword
25 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

@OverSword

These are your words- I'll repeat:

& in the next breath you say this:

Oh you're not so certain then? Make ya mind up mate...

Another example:

What point of view are you putting forward you feel should be considered??? Something like = Lazar might not be lying & he may well have worked on an alien craft? == something that (according to you) certainly does not exist!?

Those you're moaning at ARE CERTAIN that Lazar is full of BS.. Including me.. No surprise there

A few good examples IMHO of what I mean about confusing & you wonder why you get the responses you're moaning about. You're not the only one who acts like this in here! So no worries- you carry on.

To the beginning of your post, my beliefs are not evidence of the truth or lies of Bob Lazar.

to the second part my point is not what I’m putting forward that you are not open to it’s my openness to what others say or believe and how if I don’t agree with them I try to explain why and not just dismiss them like as ignorant or delusional.

Dejarma
15 minutes ago, OverSword said:

To the beginning of your post, my beliefs are not evidence of the truth or lies of Bob Lazar.

to the second part my point is not what I’m putting forward that you are not open to it’s my openness to what others say or believe and how if I don’t agree with them I try to explain why and not just dismiss them like as ignorant or delusional.

fair enough

• Thanks 1

Trelane
55 minutes ago, OverSword said:

Proof?  It’s very easy to say “debunked long ago” a link to actual investigation and evidence brought about by said investigation is helpful. Read above where someone claimed that Q security clearance did not exist. As it turns out it does. And when did he try cashing in and failed? Books? Movies? Selling autographs at UFO conventions? I looked for such a thing when this thread first started but found nothing. Why would I believe you or bob without proof?

I'm sorry, I don't play the fetch game. There are dozens of sites you can search for as I have that go into detail the pay stub fraud issue. You can find the information and make your own informed conclusions. 

He had been paid by television producers (not just the Knapp interview) to appear in the late 80's before his lies were unravelled. One was a two hour long show covering his tale and also the Rendelsham Forest event story. This program aired in late1989.

If he had any type of security clearance and also violated a signed NDA he would've been fined and put in jail. This didn't happen, so it stands to reason he was simply making stuff up.

Either way, i'm surprised people still want to believe his fantasy world.

OverSword
5 minutes ago, Trelane said:

I’m sorry, I don't play the fetch game.

No you just make unsubstantiated claims. You say the stubs were debunked? Prove it. There is zero reason for me to prove your statement for you. You said it, back it up or you’re no better than people that say aliens visit us. Weak.

Edited by OverSword

Dejarma
1 hour ago, OverSword said:

No you just make unsubstantiated claims. You say the stubs were debunked? Prove it. There is zero reason for me to prove your statement for you. You said it, back it up or you’re no better than people that say aliens visit us. Weak.

Like me= I doubt Trelane could be bothered to! It's all there if you want to see it.. we all know it.. we all get it.. the fact that you refuse to see it proves to me you believe it- just won't admit it.. 

I've come across many like your good self over the years in places like this:

intelligent people's logic in conflict with a deep down strong fantasy.. You're confused & disorientated (your posts prove this to me 100%) it's a constant struggle for you- .. What you need to do is pretty much= <pick-a-side> & be done with it!

You'll feel better= I did

Just some advice.... I'm done.  Have fun;)

Peace.

Dej...