Jump to content
Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
TellLieVision

Upcoming Bob Lazar/UFOs/ Area 51 doc

273 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

BuddingPsychic1111

I'm really looking forward to this.  I think that it will have a lot of information on what is going on behind closed doors.  Bob Lazar has provided very detailed information on Area 51 in the past.  This is going to be one of the greatest UFO documentaries to date, from a genuine whistleblower.  I couldn't be more excited about this.  The truth is already out there for those who choose to see it, and this will be even more true after the release of the documentary.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Minimalists
6 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I'm really looking forward to this.  I think that it will have a lot of information on what is going on behind closed doors.  Bob Lazar has provided very detailed information on Area 51 in the past.  This is going to be one of the greatest UFO documentaries to date, from a genuine whistleblower.  I couldn't be more excited about this.  The truth is already out there for those who choose to see it, and this will be even more true after the release of the documentary.

No. It will again leave more questions than answers like everything else in Ufology..... 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AstralHorus
9 hours ago, Alien Origins said:

No. It will again leave more questions than answers like everything else in Ufology..... 

Just like the rest of Jeremy’s docus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
OverSword
51 minutes ago, AstralHorus said:

Just like the rest of Jeremy’s docus

I've never seen any, are they any good?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TaintlessMetals

Jeremy is a cool dude, that said he didn't quite deliver what he was saying he would. Honestly this documentary only has about 4 to 5 minutes of footage that can't find elsewhere and that hasn't been in the public domain for a long time already. Bob Lazar is such an intrinsic part of ufology, without him we would have never known of area 51, he even was proven correct in stating that gravity is a wave, and that element 115 existed, even accurately predicted the flight plans for these ufo's over area 51. He was definately there at S4. His educational credentials are up in the air bit honestly that disproves nothing, we know he did work at Los Alamos Labs on classified projects that in correlation with the previous evidence he produced proves that he really experienced these events. He is a true whistle blower, one of the first and we all owe him a debt and throughout all the criticism, lie detector tests, harrasment, hundred of interviews, his story has never changed. He has endured a lot to get this out in the public domain, he ruined his life, and has never used this as a way to gain monetarily. I do wish this documentary would've done what was promised, that is tie up all the lose ends but it's still one hell of a tribute.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TaintlessMetals

Ya they are decent, but he tends to spend to much time on himself instead of the actual story he is covering. Worth a watch though fer sure. Hunt for Skinwalker came out not to long ago and is now available for rent instead of outright purchase. Check out Vimeo, they carry all his docs.

46 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I've never seen any, are they any good?

 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AstralHorus
1 hour ago, TaintlessMetals said:

he tends to spend to much time on himself instead of the actual story he is covering. 

 

Sat through about 5 minutes of his docs, but have listened to many of his podcasts interviews and this is what I summarized about him. Like many others in the field they act like they’re the main hero in there own story. Here to save us from blah blah blah with the secret files from blah blah blah

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Minimalists
42 minutes ago, AstralHorus said:

Sat through about 5 minutes of his docs, but have listened to many of his podcasts interviews and this is what I summarized about him. Like many others in the field they act like they’re the main hero in there own story. Here to save us from blah blah blah with the secret files from blah blah blah

It must be hell to be a legend on your own mine which most think they are...I got a news flash when the time comes and it all does come to an end it won't be aliens doing the destroying.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AstralHorus
4 minutes ago, Alien Origins said:

It must be hell to be a legend on your own mine which most think they are...I got a news flash when the time comes and it all does come to an end it won't be aliens doing the destroying.

Nope just humans doing what they do best... being humans :rofl:

 

main reason I stopped watching 98% of that stuff. Ghosts, aliens, Bigfoot etc; all the same spiel, shakey footage with scary sound effects and always being on the verge of finding “it”.

Edited by AstralHorus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Hankenhunter
On 12/4/2018 at 1:38 PM, Dejarma said:

yep Lazar did spend time at Area 51, it's true= he cleaned the toilets-- well someone had to do it... the only clearance he had was a toilet brush;)

seems all the other menial workers saw nothing: cooks, maintenance & all the other 'non-clearance' workers that could probably do with the whistleblowing money=weird that, init:rolleyes:

Well aren't you special. Bless you for your fact filled and thorough analysis. It kept me on pins and needles the whole time. Why I actually shivered when I read your elucidating masterpiece. 

Hank 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
onlookerofmayhem

It is claimed that he stole a sample of Element 115. I'm no scientist, but don't most/all of those really heavy elements degrade very quickly?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
TaintlessMetals
3 hours ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

It is claimed that he stole a sample of Element 115. I'm no scientist, but don't most/all of those really heavy elements degrade very quickly?

Well he specifically states that they found a specific isotope of element 115 that was stable, so no degradation/decay. Traditionally there are tons of isotopes produced by specific elements that don't show the same characteristics of there originating elements.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
curiouse

I will be watching this. I remember seeing the original footage of him talking about Area 51 ect... Then I read years later that he was a liar. And that in fact he hadn’t been employed there. But who’s to say he wasn’t. And I believe it’s a coverup. I’m amazed he hasn’t “ disappeared “

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
10 hours ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

It is claimed that he stole a sample of Element 115. I'm no scientist, but don't most/all of those really heavy elements degrade very quickly?

You would be correct

Unununpentium, the temporary name for Element 115, is an extremely radioactive element; its most stable known isotope, ununpentium-289, has a half-life of only 220 milliseconds.   (or so they tell us lol)

 

I think Lazar should "put up or shut up" element 115

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma
11 hours ago, Hankenhunter said:

Well aren't you special. Bless you for your fact filled and thorough analysis. It kept me on pins and needles the whole time. Why I actually shivered when I read your elucidating masterpiece. 

Hank 

who said any of it is fact?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma
10 hours ago, onlookerofmayhem said:

It is claimed that he stole a sample of Element 115

 security at area 51 must be crap then

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AstralHorus
21 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

 security at area 51 must be crap then

Especially as radioactive or what ever people make it out to be. Hard time seeing him walking out with it in his pocket unless he had an container which would be noticeable 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Dejarma
40 minutes ago, AstralHorus said:

Especially as radioactive or what ever people make it out to be. Hard time seeing him walking out with it in his pocket unless he had an container which would be noticeable 

yep, sneaking out of a high-security situation with something of such importance:D when one thinks in basic common sense terms; it's all bleeding obvious the whole Lazar tingy is BS== IN MY OPINION;)

the only thing Lazar sneaked out of area 51 was a toilet brush & a bucket... when caught he tried to deny it, but dopy Bob didn't notice: 'property of area 51' stamped on the items;) Silly Bob

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Robotic Jew
On 11/28/2018 at 6:03 PM, toast said:

BTW, here a screenshot out of the OP vid, yeah, must be alien technology, millions of years ahead of us:

Gi7ca9C.png

I hope the aliens named it...

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
1 hour ago, AstralHorus said:

Especially as radioactive or what ever people make it out to be. Hard time seeing him walking out with it in his pocket unless he had an container which would be noticeable 

I don't think he could EVER get out of that secure facility with anything that is radioactive, and 115 is supposed to be "extremely" so.

 

PS: Yes, I suppose it is *possible* that the right isotope may be stable, aka, not radio active. But I am far from convinced

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
MWoo7
On 12/3/2018 at 1:55 PM, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I can say the same thing about a physics prof at MIT writing a physics book. same dang thang. Let's be fair.

Agree, premium point, should be a Universal Law if one is a Lawyer, Teacher or Professor, 30 years lockup if found working on 6 books, just imagine how advanced everything imaginable would be and how many Lawyers wouldn't have forgotten to show up to a court date and then lie about it.  True you can't imagine how many times that happens.


Lazar still alive eh?!?!?!? always interesting when one finds out they've pasted away, hopefully Stevo Greer, Linda etc. etc. Howe and the expert from Canada are still going strong.  UPDATE: oh it was Stanton Friedman I was trying to think of.

Edited by MWoo7
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
39 minutes ago, MWoo7 said:

Agree, premium point, should be a Universal Law if one is a Lawyer, Teacher or Professor, 30 years lockup if found working on 6 books, just imagine how advanced everything imaginable would be and how many Lawyers wouldn't have forgotten to show up to a court date and then lie about it.  True you can't imagine how many times that happens.


Lazar still alive eh?!?!?!? always interesting when one finds out they've pasted away, hopefully Stevo Greer, Linda etc. etc. Howe and the expert from Canada are still going strong.  UPDATE: oh it was Stanton Friedman I was trying to think of.

Are you talking about Linda Moulton Howe...?  In my book, she is *unimpeachable*, beyond reproach. She's the bomb LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AstralHorus
3 hours ago, Dejarma said:

yep, sneaking out of a high-security situation with something of such importance:D when one thinks in basic common sense terms; it's all bleeding obvious the whole Lazar tingy is BS== IN MY OPINION;)

the only thing Lazar sneaked out of area 51 was a toilet brush & a bucket... when caught he tried to deny it, but dopy Bob didn't notice: 'property of area 51' stamped on the items;) Silly Bob

Truth.

my father told me story about this place where he used to work with radioactive materials for testing. Couple of guys forgot to put it back and placed it in their pockets and went home... it didn’t turn out so well for them :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Earl.Of.Trumps
16 minutes ago, AstralHorus said:

Truth.

my father told me story about this place where he used to work with radioactive materials for testing. Couple of guys forgot to put it back and placed it in their pockets and went home... it didn’t turn out so well for them :(

 

I'm actually shocked that those guys were not tested on their way out with a device that detects radio active substances. I believe you, but I'm very surprised.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Scudbuster
4 hours ago, Dejarma said:

 

the only thing Lazar sneaked out of area 51 was a toilet brush & a bucket... when caught he tried to deny it, but dopy Bob didn't notice: 'property of area 51' stamped on the items;) Silly Bob

Uh huh.....I don't think so:

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.