Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Upcoming Bob Lazar/UFOs/ Area 51 doc

TellLieVision

On 12/7/2018 at 4:20 PM, Dejarma said:

we can all go on forever with this but in a nutshell:

aliens have never visited this planet & there's no one who can prove otherwise= though many have tried to ;)bless em

I don't know I went on an airship once and I saw what looked like a hideous alien but I was still never fully convinced that this shadow government or whatever wasn't the real culprit. What I do know is they had some exotic technology that our government holds some of the patents for. Not everyone who is a witness really cares about what you think tho tbh. I've shared my story here a bit more for the personal ease of mind but I highly doubt that most people would put much effort into trying to convince somebody that doesn't believe them... Your mind is already made up and your opinion just isn't that important. Some of us share just to let it be known, not because we need your attention or approval.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I'm sure there is technology that haven't been released yet, I don't think anyone is disputing that. All of the examples you use are well within what the laws of physics allow.

What lazar claims are not !

The best example of how he works is element 115. He claimed that it was stable and allowed anti gravity, which was an easy claim to make back when he did and element 115 had not been discovered. Unfortunately for him it have since been discovered, its named Moscovium, and it have none of those properties. The longest lasting isotope of Moscovium have a half life of 0,8 seconds. He made up a story and reality showed it was bogus. Why believe a person that is a proven liar ?

You might be completely correct or you might be overlooking one crucial consideration. Does the lab that didnt know how to make the stable isotope neccessarily know that there isn't any other trick to the production? You know maybe they arent handling it right. Or maybe i should look up who bob lazar is and what he said:lol:

• Like 1

Omg i just looked up who he is... the guy who told us about area 51. And I have to say you guys are dumb as **** for calling him a liar. Obviously he was right. Morons. :lol:

• Like 2

Moscovium:(an extremely radioactive element: its most stable known isotope, moscovium-290, has a half-life of only 0.8 seconds.[9] In the periodic table, it is a p-block transactinide element. It is a member of the 7th period and is placed in group 15 as the heaviest pnictogen, although it has not been confirmed to behave as a heavier homologue of the pnictogen bismuth. Moscovium is calculated to have some properties similar to its lighter homologues, nitrogen, phosphorus, arsenic, antimony, and bismuth, and to be a post-transition metal, although it should also show several major differences from them. In particular, moscovium should also have significant similarities to thallium, as both have one rather loosely bound electron outside a quasi-closed shell. About 100 atoms of moscovium have been observed to date, all of which have been shown to have mass numbers from 287 to 290.)

That's interesting isnt bismuth the element that was claimed to make the time travel experiments work? Yes it is so a quick look at it and it has something in common with moscovium, in being the heaviest in its grouping and behaving as if it was in another. Being directly above it on the periodic table they share alot of similarities. Most importantly: 

Moscovium is a post transition metal. This means it forms zintyl phases.  "Zintl phases are a subgroup of brittle, high-melting intermetallic compounds which are diamagnetic or exhibit temperature-independent paramagnetism, and are poor conductors or semiconductors."

so yeah upon a little more review i find it incredibly likely that this element or one of its compounds is the trick to building the ships, given thier capabilities. Not the tiniest bit discounted by public scientists not figuring out how to keep any yet. 

Edited by Nnicolette
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

Not everyone who is a witness really cares about what you think tho tbh. I've shared my story here a bit more for the personal ease of mind but I highly doubt that most people would put much effort into trying to convince somebody that doesn't believe them... Your mind is already made up and your opinion just isn't that important. Some of us share just to let it be known, not because we need your attention or approval.

my mind may be changed one day- i hope so- if you don't want my attention then why post knowing i'll see it?

i have my opinions on this subject just like everyone else= you moaning at me for my opinions makes you no better - if you don't like what i say then don't read, & definitely don't waste your time replying.. what's the point?:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Dejarma said:

my mind may be changed one day- i hope so- if you don't want my attention then why post knowing i'll see it?

i have my opinions on this subject just like everyone else= you moaning at me for my opinions makes you no better - if you don't like what i say then don't read, & definitely don't waste your time replying.. what's the point?:rolleyes:

Well dude... my world doesnt revolve around you. When i write a post there isnt a part where i consider whether or not dejarma will see it or whether its worth my time posting it if he doesnt. You hardly need to ask me the point because apparently you took the same steps yourself. Im going to say my opinion regardless of who you think is better.

• Like 2

Moscovium:(an extremely radioactive element: its most stable known isotope, moscovium-290, has a half-life of only 0.8 seconds.[9] In the periodic table, it is a p-block transactinide element. It is a member of the 7th period and is placed in group 15 as the heaviest pnictogen, although it has not been confirmed to behave as a heavier homologue of the pnictogen bismuth. Moscovium is calculated to have some properties similar to its lighter homologues, nitrogen, phosphorus, arsenic, antimony, and bismuth, and to be a post-transition metal, although it should also show several major differences from them. In particular, moscovium should also have significant similarities to thallium, as both have one rather loosely bound electron outside a quasi-closed shell. About 100 atoms of moscovium have been observed to date, all of which have been shown to have mass numbers from 287 to 290.)

That's interesting isnt bismuth the element that was claimed to make the time travel experiments work? Yes it is so a quick look at it and it has something in common with moscovium, in being the heaviest in its grouping and behaving as if it was in another. Being directly above it on the periodic table they share alot of similarities. Most importantly: 

Moscovium is a post transition metal. This means it forms zintyl phases.  "Zintl phases are a subgroup of brittle, high-melting intermetallic compounds which are diamagnetic or exhibit temperature-independent paramagnetism, and are poor conductors or semiconductors."

so yeah upon a little more review i find it incredibly likely that this element or one of its compounds is the trick to building the ships, given thier capabilities. Not the tiniest bit discounted by public scientists not figuring out how to keep any yet. 

None of what you just posted points to Muscovium having anti gravity properties. In fact we don't even know if there is such a thing as anti gravity at all.

So why do you "find it incredibly likely" based on no evidence ?

Edit: What Lazar presents is anecdote, not evidence.

Edited by Noteverythingisaconspiracy

my mind may be changed one day

No it won't LOL

- i hope so- if you don't want my attention then why post knowing i'll see it?

Sounds like a familiar argument.;)

Absolutely stunning!    Pot.... Kettle... Black :o

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Nnicolette said:

Well dude... my world doesnt revolve around you. When i write a post there isnt a part where i consider whether or not dejarma will see it or whether its worth my time posting it if he doesnt. You hardly need to ask me the point because apparently you took the same steps yourself. Im going to say my opinion regardless of who you think is better.

hey, you started having a go at me..you're about as interesting to me as i am to you so if you don't like what i say then at least do me the honour of not replying unless you can produce a good rebuttal, as opposed to just whining.. Thanks

5 hours ago, Nnicolette said:

Omg i just looked up who he is... the guy who told us about area 51. And I have to say you guys are dumb as **** for calling him a liar. Obviously he was right. Morons. :lol:

Seriously? I hope that laugh emoji was meant sarcastically...

Cheers,
Badeskov

Which kills Lazar's claims outright. 

That's interesting isnt bismuth the element that was claimed to make the time travel experiments work?

Claimed by whom? Anybody with any background in science whatsoever?

Yes it is so a quick look at it and it has something in common with moscovium, in being the heaviest in its grouping and behaving as if it was in another. Being directly above it on the periodic table they share alot of similarities. Most importantly: 

You have to be kidding. An element with a half-life of only 0.8s?! 

Cheers,
Badeskov

1 hour ago, badeskov said:

Seriously? I hope that laugh emoji was meant sarcastically...

Cheers,
Badeskov

She is sadly a full on believer.

Aka landsbytosse. :P

Apparently nothing kills Lazar's claim to some people.

Probably someone with a fancy Youtube channel.

Cheers,
Badeskov

In conspiracy land such things are solved with a simple hardware. Sometimes I wish I could simply ignore facts that are inconvenient to me. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2018 at 9:48 AM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

None of what you just posted points to Muscovium having anti gravity properties. In fact we don't even know if there is such a thing as anti gravity at all.

So why do you "find it incredibly likely" based on no evidence ?

Edit: What Lazar presents is anecdote, not evidence.

Do you understand what diamagnetic means? What do you mean it doesnt point to having anit-gravity properties? Are you even aware of what anti-gravity properties consist of?

On 12/13/2018 at 11:53 AM, badeskov said:

Cheers,
Badeskov

Under what conditions? Dont always get mixed up what is in the public record vs. what is possible. Its not scientific to deny claims because you dont comprehend the implications but to investigate possibilities and find ways to achieve them. Dont discount anything until ypu have actual proof its not true.

On 12/13/2018 at 4:15 AM, Noteverythingisaconspiracy said:

I'm sure there is technology that haven't been released yet, I don't think anyone is disputing that. All of the examples you use are well within what the laws of physics allow.

What lazar claims are not !

The best example of how he works is element 115. He claimed that it was stable and allowed anti gravity, which was an easy claim to make back when he did and element 115 had not been discovered. Unfortunately for him it have since been discovered, its named Moscovium, and it have none of those properties. The longest lasting isotope of Moscovium have a half life of 0,8 seconds. He made up a story and reality showed it was bogus. Why believe a person that is a proven liar ?

Can anyone look at this and not laugh? Dont you get it? Before all that technology was released, people did not believe all of these things were within the laws of physics either. Some they didnt even concieve of. Im wondering what properties you think moscovium doesnt have and how you got a good idea of this from the several atoms that were momentarily created. So they dont know how to keep it stable yet. What does that prove?

Also you guys are always quick to make assumptions and its why you are often misled about what is or isnt proven. I dont neccessarily support lazar as i said i dont know anything about him. When i looked it up i read he is the one that broke the story of area 51. Its not rocket science we all know its there but yet we are still acting as if its science fiction. Good job you guys you are very well trained sheep. 

Edited by Nnicolette
  • Like 1

i looked at it & didn't laugh

Hardly suprising. Im sure you missed the point of what i said entirely as well.

Just now, Nnicolette said:

Hardly suprising. Im sure you missed the point of what i said entirely as well.

no, i did not miss any points! i just disagree with you= live with it

Do you understand what diamagnetic means? What do you mean it doesnt point to having anit-gravity properties?

Do you understand that magnetism/diamagnetism and gravity are two totally different forces? No.

Are you even aware of what anti-gravity properties consist of?

Where/what are they? Do you own one?

Edited by toast
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Scudbuster said:

And what kind of an answer is that................?

It was the appropriate confusing answer to a confusing question.

• Like 1

On 11/27/2018 at 2:04 PM, TellLieVision said:

By Jeremy Corbell. Teaser below.

By the way, is there any footage from the day(s) Bob, John Lear and company went to do the sightseeings at S4/ Area 51? I assume they took a camera or camcorder with them. Or was it all confiscated by the police?   

Background

(Edward Leedskalnin's Interplanetary Disclosure, he references very briefly about humanities origins and his long search to find and view this document ............. the issue is over weather or now ............ "the god's return to us" ................. "or we return to the god" ...............(we return to the gods))

Fast Forward to the Present/Future

2063 First Contact [primary plotline] (1996) (Issac Newton Prophecy 42 Years from 2060 A.D. for Halley Comet) 2018 A.D.

2112 Jonathan Archer born in Upstate New York (Master Building NYC, "Lapis Exillis for Edward Leedskalnin, conclusion to 9/11/2001 Controversy) Christmas 2018 A.D.

2151–2152Enterprise season 1 (2001–2002) Tuath(a) Dé Danann

2152–2153Enterprise season 2 (2002–2003) Tuath(a) Dé Danann

2153–2154Enterprise season 3 (2003–2004) Tuath(a) Dé Danann

2154–2155Enterprise season 41 (2004–2005) Tuath(a) Dé Danann

2156–2160Earth–Romulan War (Issac Netwon near Prophecy End in 2060 A.D. Final Conflict with Man)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Star_Trek

Tuath(a) Dé Danann ... During the final stretch of Halley's Comet, mankind, "mankind returns to the gods" ............. there is an awakening to said relationships and benefits of the true unified field, the argument that will not be active on earth ............... at another location.  The Transition Bob L. speaks of is not written on this earth at least, not without the cleasnings of Genetic Dan's Four Lines, but beyond that statement.  During the Presidency of "Donald Trump" these issues are resolved, perhaps this Christmas 2018 in about 2 or so days. (edited to add) (on the same context of near fantasy, during the end of the "ghost in the shell 2nd gig ? series/season", it was revealed that during the nuclear exhange in the usa/japan, the "miracle" was also revealed, meaning "joseph the blessings" the ether material associated with the transition of man)

Edited by gostar
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, gostar said:

(Edward Leedskalnin's Interplanetary Disclosure, he references very briefly about humanities origins and his long search to find and view this document ............. the issue is over weather or now ............ "the god's return to us" ................. "or we return to the god" ...............(we return to the gods)) blahblahblah

So what we have here is an old guy wearing a cross, who is presenting the well known blurry images (some from the 50s/60s as well), images of the debunked Belgian "Triangle-UFO" and who is warming up old von Däniken stuff.

I`m not convinced.

Edited by toast

32 minutes ago, toast said:

So what we have here is an old guy wearing a cross, who is presenting the well know blurry images, images of the debunked Belgian "Triangle-UFO" and who is warming up old von Däniken stuff.

I`m not convinced.

(Recently, but not Recently)

GQyKIrU.jpg

flashbak.com/found-by-the-trash-a-box-of-extraterrestrial-drawings-and-notes-373619/

The Piri Reis Map, gains value (there was a publication about Bob Lazar, in 1989 same year, of the UFO Guardian Diagram, and documents, which had some unusual figures and dates as mysteries written on them), but with that said:

1. Fatima Vision and Roswell UFO (didn't originate alongside humanity) (white trajectory bar of interest)

2. UFO Guardian and Flight 370 (did originate alongside humanity) (white trajectory of interest)

The Geography in question is clear.  The Expanse of the Argument is no greater then most of the known globe from the USA to Asia.

The "Piri Reis Map", is a complete prophecy, not a damaged document.  And thus, there are THREE POINTS, two larger ones, of complete status (roswell and flight 370) ....................... the third center circle point is (outside a continent see NOTICE of SATISFACTION) ............................ the (fourth point circle to the far left is 9/11/2001, also completed)

1. Oak Island, (money pitt controversery), outside of continent

2. New York, (some of that is an isolated island out side of continent)

3. Location outside of Africa (or around Africa, is very literal to the document)

Last known locations of Flight 370 are indicated in the indian ocean and africa ...................... NYC (New York City USA), maybe spared from the example of what is necessary, in the transitioning times of this earth.

Edited by gostar