Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Trump's Great Wall is Now Trump's Great Stall

joc

19 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

So what's your xenophobic view on this, don't send them anything?  Sure, how about also eliminating the massive production and exportation of firearms the US sends to many of these 'shithole nations' because eventually they end up in the hands of warlords who use them to subjugate and control the populace, including the food and clothes we 'dump' in charity? 

Give 'em hell, BR Devil!

Like Obama shipping high quality assault rifles to drug lords in Mexico (Operation Fast and Furious). I wonder how much the cartels paid. and I wonder where the money went. hmm....

But of course, I do understand your point, bro, just funnin'

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

10 hours ago, aztek said:

so how it makes you feel trumps how it affect things in reality??? very idiotic and childish way to see world, no wonder we have so many issues, now i know who to look up for dumbest, ignorant posts, you outdone ninjadude, and that says a lot.

btw, you are no effing angel yourself. you sell weapons to same shthole countries.  again, mind your own buissnes.

Is Australia violating treaty by supplying weapons for Yemen Civil War?

The Australian Government has granted 16 licences to export defence goods to Saudi Arabia and potentially 33 licences for defence exports to the UAE – these countries are among the key aggressors in Yemen. Australia has also authorised exports of small arms, armoured vehicles and battleships to Oman and Jordan.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/the-feed/is-australia-violating-treaty-by-supplying-weapons-for-yemen-civil-war

:passifier: What's wrong little boy, getting all shirty and offended by facts are you? Here are some more for you to chew on,

image.png.99af56904903ee479dbae8ec72e9aca5.png

The US is by far the country that sells more weapons in the world and these figures are up to 2017.  In 2018 Trump increased sales and in 6 months sold more than all 2017 put together.  Half of sales go to 's..oles' in the ME and you want to compare to what Australia sells, which BTW, is wrong but a drop in the ocean compared?!

You see, the flip side to this is that both Australia and the US are among the most generous and charitable nations in the world which doesn't have anything to do with Govt but purely down to honest citizens contributing to the human race which probably also include many decent American UMers as well.  Going by your racist, xenophobic and hypocritical posts, you're definitely not one of them. link

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Give 'em hell, BR Devil!

Like Obama shipping high quality assault rifles to drug lords in Mexico (Operation Fast and Furious). I wonder how much the cartels paid. and I wonder where the money went. hmm....

But of course, I do understand your point, bro, just funnin'

Which compared to Trump's recent sales increases and the total disregard for an assassination of a journalist in favor of 450 mil in weapon sales by the same murderous nation....... Then again, it's not really important what side of the spectrum one belongs to, wrong is wrong.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Black Red Devil said:

The US is by far the country that sells more weapons in the world and these figures are up to 2017. 

so what? you sell them too,  our weapons sales are proportional to our economies.  you are no better than us, and in no position to claim high moral ground, as if it matters anyway. lol

Edited by aztek

ONe night after a day of Island hopping , when I was helping out a friend of mine as a translator / tour guide , we were relaxing around a campfire under the stars on the beach , four Malaysians , two Americans , four Brits and an Aussie. The question 'What's so different between England, US and Australia' was floating in the breeze. The Aussie said , " The ones that escaped persecution by the Crown got to America, the ones that were caught were sent to Australia in chains "

Or something to that effect ... :lol:

~

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, third_eye said:

ONe night after a day of Island hopping , when I was helping out a friend of mine as a translator / tour guide , we were relaxing around a campfire under the stars on the beach , four Malaysians , two Americans , four Brits and an Aussie. The question 'What's so different between England, US and Australia' was floating in the breeze. The Aussie said , " The ones that escaped persecution by the Crown got to America, the ones that were caught were sent to Australia in chains "

Or something to that effect ... :lol:

~

LOL well, Australia was opened up by the Brits as a penal colony, if I recall correctly. (and if I am wrong we got a whole bunch of ozzies here to set me straight lol) The French did the same thing in Quebec Canada.

• Like 1