Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

John Edmonds & The Stardust Ranch

Ares_Zeusson

This guys claims are so freaking insane they must be true. Who the heck would make that stuff up & actually try to get anyone to believe him?

For those to don't know of John Edmonds the mans claims range from seeing roman centurions marching through his living room to having had killed a number of greys with a katana & there being a portal in his fireplace or something like that.

Even if you think he's full of it or just crazy I'd still recommend researching some of his wacky stories.

There's really too much on Edmonds for me to pick & choose what to link you to but if you want to go down that rabbit hole and read & hear some wild stuff you should definitely look him up & let me know what you think.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Kid_Marx said:

This guys claims are so freaking insane they must be true. Who the heck would make that stuff up & actually try to get anyone to believe him?

Someone who wants to sell their ranch for more than double what they paid for it.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Like 2

I can't find what John Edmonds paid but he originally had the ranch listed for 2.5 mil which was more than he paid.  He took it off the market and after coming out with these stories of aliens he puts it back on the market for like 5 mil.  Last I heard someone did buy it.

Does this sound like a guy who was desperately trying to sell his ranch as many websites claim?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

I can't find what John Edmonds paid but he originally had the ranch listed for 2.5 mil which was more than he paid.  He took it off the market and after coming out with these stories of aliens he puts it back on the market for like 5 mil.  Last I heard someone did buy it.

Does this sound like a guy who was desperately trying to sell his ranch as many websites claim?

But he needed the money for more samurai swords & AK-47s.....Just in case.

1 minute ago, Kid_Marx said:

But he needed the money for more samurai swords & AK-47s.....Just in case.

3 million dollars worth.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

3 million dollars worth.

I think he sold it for 6.5 million but yes bullets ain't cheap these days.

Never mind. I read that article wrong.

Edited by Kid_Marx

9 hours ago, Kid_Marx said:

For those to don't know of John Edmonds the mans claims range from seeing roman centurions marching through his living room to having had killed a number of greys with a katana & there being a portal in his fireplace or something like that.

Even if you think he's full of it or just crazy I'd still recommend researching some of his wacky stories.

There's really too much on Edmonds for me to pick & choose what to link you to but if you want to go down that rabbit hole and read & hear some wild stuff you should definitely look him up & let me know what you think.

I have heard of this but haven't looked into it much. If I were to study this more i would start by seeing what I can find from independent witnesses of the whole situation. I am convinced that we live in a amazing universe we don't rationally grasp so I am open-minded and willing to give this fair consideration.

here is a youtube vid of the Bagins show of it, but is annoyingly small. The other I found was for pay though so here is a free one: 

1 hour ago, HollyDolly said:

Ghost Adventures did an investigation there.

Well that settles it. Must be some really big and scary spooks there.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Well that settles it. Must be some really big and scary spooks there.

They seemed to think so but, honestly, after watching the whole of it, I saw nothing compelling.

In fact, I guess I could leave out the word "compelling".

2 minutes ago, Not A Rockstar said:

They seemed to think so but, honestly, after watching the whole of it, I saw nothing compelling.

In fact, I guess I could leave out the word "compelling".

The point being that ghost adventures is just mind numbing "reality" tv. So anything they claim is useless. The only thing they actually care about is ratings.

Edited by XenoFish

Some of their shows are interesting, to see some historic spot and hear the anecdotes about them, but this one was nothin plus more than usual claims of feeling cold, goose bumps, and "did you see that?" plus inferences that Zak was being controlled to some degree.

Lousy show all in all. Even for them.

Wonder if they got a kickback when it sold, you think?

Watched the Ghost Adventures episode before, most of it is putting ideas in the viewers head.

• Like 1

There is only one episode of Ghost Adventures that I believe to be real.

But onto this guy Edmonds...he seems a bit crazy. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, SecretSanta said:

There is only one episode of Ghost Adventures that I believe to be real.

I don't think everything they do is staged or fake but real paranormal activity isn't common enough for anyone to pull off 17 seasons without some TV magic, staging & wild exaggerations.

I think they're the real deal but at the same time willing to sellout to their producers for ratings & a check.

• Like 1

On ‎30‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 8:50 PM, Kid_Marx said:

I think he sold it for 6.5 million but yes bullets ain't cheap these days.

Never mind. I read that article wrong.

What I meant is he made a good profit of at least 3 million, probably more.

• Like 1

No human being could possibly be crazy, or greedy for that matter.  Thus it's all true.  Thank heavens someone brought this to our attention.

On 11/30/2018 at 2:00 PM, HollyDolly said:

I know this place. Ghost Adventures did an investigation there.

I think I remember that.

Think this dude is just trying to bank off the skin walker ranch craze. Similar to how when the alien craze started everyone was trying to one up each other with their stories.

”well they took me on their space ship to Venus!” :lol: