Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Secret Bottom Part of Great Pyramid

Bennu

I think I found something significant, that the angle of the descending passage is exactly that required to lead to a corner of the pyramid if it's visible sides were extended downward by the same length, ie; doubling the side lengths. Does this mean that there's a secret part of the pyramid below ground level? Yes, I'm afraid so, it clearly does, the books will all have to be rewritten, sorry for the inconvenience. That's why the ground level of the sides are the odd number of cubits that they are, 439.8204178980326, because the real bottom is an even 622 remens and the ground level bottom is 311.

About the image, where the side lines turn orangey is not where the second half of the line is, that's just where the CAD pyramid image stopped or something. Ground level is where the second half of the side line really starts (obviously, since it's doubled). In fact, the real burial chamber is probably at the middle of the bottom, like other pyramids. Getting down there could be a problem though. And by the way this means the GP is bigger than anyone ever imagined. It's actually a man-made mountain, just partially buried, sort of a limestone iceberg.

GP Bottom Half.png

Edited by Bennu

No, the bottom part isn't blocks, it's the natural bedrock. I edited the post by the way. An important thing is that 439.8204178980326  x sq rt 2 is 622 exactly, so there may be a level at the depth where it would be that wide, kind of between the ground level and the bottom line shown in this image. I drew it in remens so my explanation of its dimensions may have gotten mixed up. I guess the bottom line in the image would be 864.0844866099611 cubits, so an odd number in cubits. Think how unlikely a coincidence it would be for the double sized pyramid shown to match up perfectly with the descending passage angle. Gotta be incredibly unlikely.

Edited by Bennu

So a couple scoffers. Nobody finds this slightly interesting? Here's another thing I noticed just earlier today, 1300 divided by square root of 10= G2 side length in cubits, at least the South side perfectly, 411.0960958218894. Couldn't find anything similar for G1 side length though, other than 439.8204178980326 x sq rt 2 = 622. That's the only sq rt I could find that worked out evenly. Another interesting thing about G2 is that it's side length squared is 1/10th of 1300 squared. 411.0960958218894 squared is 169000 and 1300 squared is 1690000. I guess it's because sq rt 10 is involved. The 169 part is something new though. I wonder if that's important somehow. Sq rt 169 is 13, so there's that number again. Maybe it's a 13 based pyramid.

Edited by Bennu

21 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

well there's ton's of caves underneath the Giza pyramids. is that what your alluding to? 

https://news.nationalgeographic.com/2017/11/great-pyramid-giza-void-discovered-khufu-archaeology-science/

I think that page is about a void up in the pyramid core. I don't know what the subterranean part shown in my image would consist of, probably not actual walls. There may be something at that South side where the descending passage points toward. That's the side where the boat was found, so there could be other stuff lower down, like a few hundred feet lower, same as the above ground height.

I did a search to see if 13 was of special significance to the ancient Egyptians. Apparently it was associated with death, so rather appropriate. Here's a quote; " Not all superstitions about Friday the 13th are bad. The ancient Egyptians believed that life was a spiritual journey that unfolds in stages. They believed that 12 of those stages occurred in this life, and the last, the 13th, was the ascension to an eternal afterlife. So the number 13 represented death to the Egyptians, but not death as in decay and fear, but as acknowledgement of a glorious eternal life."

source

Edited by Bennu
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bennu said:

I think that page is about a void up in the pyramid core. I don't know what the subterranean part shown in my image would consist of, probably not actual walls. There may be something at that South side where the descending passage points toward. That's the side where the boat was found, so there could be other stuff lower down, like a few hundred feet lower, same as the above ground height.

I did a search to see if 13 was of special significance to the ancient Egyptians. Apparently it was associated with death, so rather appropriate.

yes you're right. my bad. here is a link i found.

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/32417238/ns/technology_and_science-science/t/cave-complex-may-lie-beneath-giza-pyramids/#.XAGkgi2B06U

1 hour ago, Bennu said:

So a couple scoffers. Nobody finds this slightly interesting? Here's another thing I noticed just earlier today, 1300 divided by square root of 10= G2 side length in cubits, at least the South side perfectly, 411.0960958218894. Couldn't find anything similar for G1 side length though, other than 439.8204178980326 x sq rt 2 = 622. That's the only sq rt I could find that worked out evenly. Another interesting thing about G2 is that it's side length squared is 1/10th of 1300 squared. 411.0960958218894 squared is 169000 and 1300 squared is 1690000. I guess it's because sq rt 10 is involved. The 169 part is something new though. I wonder if that's important somehow. Sq rt 169 is 13, so there's that number again. Maybe it's a 13 based pyramid.

I think you'll find most people will be those, as your entire hypothesis is theory, with no actual data to support it, your mathturbation not excepted.

--Jaylemurph

9 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

Yeah that does look like what I mean, though they didn't find the real one, with Khufu in it. The theory does make sense though, that there were natural caverns and tunnels under the plateau and it inspired the Egyptians to create the Duat mythology involving the 5th division thereof, if I recall the number correctly, which clearly relates to Giza.

Edited by Bennu

3 minutes ago, jaylemurph said:

I think you'll find most people will be those, as your entire hypothesis is theory, with no actual data to support it, your mathturbation not excepted.

--Jaylemurph

No it's fact, can't you see it? How is something you can see right there theory?

Look how there's an underground part of this pyramid shaped mound in the 5th hour of the Duat. Trust me, there's a bunch of stuff down there, that would make King Tut's tomb look like the poorhouse.

5c01ad878a3e2_5hourduat.jpg.e8848fc8dafe49ccf5d41acbc87e9b0a.jpg

Edited by Bennu
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Bennu said:

No it's fact, can't you see it? How is something you can see right there theory?

No, it is not fact that you found a secret part of the pyramid. You fooled with numbers and angles and found some geometry that is highly likely to be irrelevant.

See the difference?

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bennu said:

Yeah that does look like what I mean, though they didn't find the real one, with Khufu in it. The theory does make sense though, that there were natural caverns and tunnels under the plateau and it inspired the Egyptians to create the Duat mythology involving the 5th division thereof, if I recall the number correctly, which clearly relates to Giza.

i believe the same thing. the pyramids to me are more symbolic that an actual burial tomb. there are just so many discrepancies in the building of the pyramids and also the positioning of them and the entire Giza plateau to believe otherwise.  

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bennu said:

Do you... just not understand the difference between things that are real and things you want to be real? Because you've shown absolutely no actual proof of your theory. Just numbers and extrapolation, and most of that has nothing to do with reality, just you playing with numbers. That doesn't make anything here real.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 2

1 minute ago, moonman said:

No, it is not fact that you found a secret part of the pyramid. You fooled with numbers and angles and found some geometry that is highly likely to be irrelevant.

See the difference?

Okay, I'll put you down as undecided then.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Captain Risky said:

i believe the same thing. the pyramids to me are more symbolic that an actual burial tomb. there are just so many discrepancies in the building of the pyramids and also the positioning of them and the entire Giza plateau to believe otherwise.  

Thanks for bringing up that page. That reminded me about the Duat pyramid with the underground part. You, Capt Risky, are a genius. Look, I put a picture up there a few posts back. See there's a dude standing down there.

Edited by Bennu
  • Like 1

Just now, Bennu said:

You, Capt Risky, are a genius.

Great minds think alike, but fools seldom differ.

--Jaylemurph

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

To get to the secret bottom parts of the Great Pyramid requires lifting the several petticoats.

No crane in operation today could lift such a weight.

Harte

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Harte said:

To get to the secret bottom parts of the Great Pyramid requires lifting the several petticoats.

No crane in operation today could lift such a weight.

Harte

Cyberdyne sent back T100's to lift it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, danydandan said:

Cyberdyne sent back T100's to lift it. 

you see what you just done again? changing the topic with the most unfunny of remarks. for an intelligent man, surely you don't crave attention and acceptance from people that are hardwired to not consider new information and friendly debate? 

• Like 2