Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Bennu

Secret Bottom Part of Great Pyramid

253 posts in this topic

third_eye
13 hours ago, M. Williams said:

Can me and thirdeye start "bickering" again ? It was more entertaining, imo.

I once wanted to start some thread about Gobekli being a sacred site for training specially chosen adepts across the land in the art of building of Monolithic Temples, a friend of mine told me to shush because he liked the idea so much he is making it a full research project of his, but lately he has run out of funds to continue, maybe you'd like to bicker about that ?

:yes:

~

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

kmt_sesh
16 hours ago, third_eye said:

I once wanted to start some thread about Gobekli being a sacred site for training specially chosen adepts across the land in the art of building of Monolithic Temples, a friend of mine told me to shush because he liked the idea so much he is making it a full research project of his, but lately he has run out of funds to continue, maybe you'd like to bicker about that ?

:yes:

~

Your idea, so feel free to start the thread/

• Like 2

third_eye
4 hours ago, kmt_sesh said:

Your idea, so feel free to start the thread/

Sorry boss, no time not free and don't have the time to fully participate, will contribute now and then to set things going though if @M. Williams isinterested

~

• Like 1