Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Moon Is A Spaceship

BuddingPsychic1111

I don't have solid proof of this, but there is a great deal of evidence.  The only reason for the doubt is that only the Apollo astronauts have spoken of having been to the moon, and there openly are no direct claims from them that the moon is a spaceship.  However, there's a lot of evidence pointing in that direction, and I'd say that I'm quite certain that it's the case.  This is also something that I've had a strong hunch about, even as a kid.  I'd look up at the moon and think that something had to "put it there", and even as a kid, I felt that it was likely an extraterrestrial craft.  It was just a strong hunch, and I'm pretty close to 100% sure this is accurate. 

I believe that the moon is not merely a "moon" at all, but it is in fact a spaceship that is made to have the appearance of a celestial body.  I believe that it is inhabited by a race of highly advanced extraterrestrials who piloted the moon into a stable orbit around the Earth, and they are observing us.  There's a great deal of evidence for this theory, and I have found it on a credible online source: https://www.gaia.com/article/the-hollow-moon-theory-is-the-moon-an-artificial-satellite.  This is the reason why NASA did not return to the moon, and I strongly believe that NASA made contact with these beings when they visited the lunar surface.  The exterior of the moon has an appearance of being dead and airless, but it is in fact filled with an extensive network of passageways and tunnels.  And has an interior that has been partially hollowed out, and then various advanced forms of electrogravitic propulsion are used to move the moon (if the aliens choose). 

Most likely, the moon is in fact a highly advanced spacecraft, and I theorize that this race of aliens set it up so that it's capable of light speed travel.  If the aliens were ever to choose to move the moon, perhaps because the human government did not go along with the aliens' demands, the moon could be taken out of orbit.  This would cause a rapid increase in the rotation rate of the Earth.  In fact, the Earth would rotate in only 8 hours if it wasn't for the moon!  The tidal forces of the moon is the reason why our days are 24 hrs. instead of 8.  Also, the lack of tides would be detrimental to sea life.  The seasons would also turn highly unpredictable as Earth's orbit would be destabilized, and the tilt of the Earth would no longer be stable.  Bizarre "seasons" could happen.  The Earth could tilt 90 degrees for a while, the Earth could no longer be tilted at all sometimes, it could tilt 180 degrees, reversing the poles and seasons, or the Earth could even move further away from the sun and drastically reduce the temperature around the world.  It could also move closer to the sun, drastically increasing the temperature.  Eventually, the orbit would even out, but the period of instability and unpredictability combined with the mass extinction of sea life would wipe out civilization as we know it. 

I'm not losing any sleep over it, as the aliens have not done this yet.  But if this spaceship that's in our skies every night ever unexpectedly flies away, we're all in big trouble.  According to the Gaia source, the moon's vibration from the Apollo craft caused it to "ring like a bell", and the vibrations lasted for hours.  This indication of a low density indicates that the moon clearly has been partially or entirely hollowed out.

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I don't have solid proof of this, but there is a great deal of evidence.

There is plenty of evidence that the Moon is an alien egg.  

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Kill_the_Moon_(TV_story)

But there is no evidence it is a spaceship.   Are you certain it even exists?   It could be a hologram.  

Why would you think a holographic egg that probably doesn't even exist (have you ever been there?)  is a spaceship?! :o

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Essan said:

There is plenty of evidence that the Moon is an alien egg.  

http://tardis.wikia.com/wiki/Kill_the_Moon_(TV_story)

But there is no evidence it is a spaceship.   Are you certain it even exists?   It could be a hologram.  

Why would you think a holographic egg that probably doesn't even exist (have you ever been there?)  is a spaceship?! :o

Well, now that I think of it, you really might be on to something.  The hologram theory of the moon sounds like a very logical and grounded hypothesis in my opinion, and these photographs do seem quite convincing.  Perhaps, I would even go as far as to say that there's the possibility that everything is some sort of simulation.  The moon appears visibly distorted in those photos.  That is very strange, and I'll have to look into the hologram hypothesis more.  Something definitely doesn't quite add up about the moon.  In my opinion, it's either a spaceship....... or perhaps you're correct about it being a hologram.  There's definitely something fishy about the moon, just doesn't quite add up.

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111

Here's another view of the moon

Moon2.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

Seeing as we like moons

Multi-Moon1.gif

• Haha 1

man i've missed this kind of topic

that whole "ring like a bell quote" is even back

golden days

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, moonman said:

How did I know who posted this by thread title alone? When will the idiocy stop?

With a name like moonman, I'd think you'd be a little more open minded.

• Confused 1

Also this thread is a waste of server space.

16 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

With a name like budding psychic, I'd think you would be a little more clairvoyant. If you were, you'd know these stupid threads would fail before posting them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

The hologram theory of the moon sounds like a very logical and grounded hypothesis in my opinion

Image result for rocket guardians gif

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

*proceeds to offer not a single shred of evidence*

• Like 5

Thsts the moon of uranus, sorry could not help myself.:-)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

to you there is.. but to most= there is not:sleepy:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Emma_Acid said:

*proceeds to offer not a single shred of evidence*

Maybe you missed this part;  "This is also something that I've had a strong hunch about, even as a kid.  I'd look up at the moon and think that something had to "put it there", and even as a kid, I felt that it was likely an extraterrestrial craft.  It was just a strong hunch, and I'm pretty close to 100% sure this is accurate. "  That is about as solid a piece of evidence as you're going to get (from that particular poster).

Judging from the responses, it would seem that most people have the same attitude as I; that the poster is not actually serious and is only trolling. My opinion is that this thread deserves to be ignored, any responses are just encouragement.

5 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Do not be so open minded that your brain falls out.

Someone.

• The topic was locked