Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Moon Is A Spaceship

BuddingPsychic1111

24 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Nobody, they can't agree on anything. If someone is trying to control them, they have failed immensely. 

Why do you rot your brain with this childish conspiracy garbage? What's the attraction? 

Then why is it no matter where you fly you go through the same process of screening like a criminal to board a plane? Hmmm......

1 minute ago, Truthseeker007 said:

The truth is the truth my friend and I would bet you a billion on it!

I'll take that bet.. anti up old son.. show your proof mate :)

image-of-the-moons-interior.jpg

http://science.sciencemag.org/content/281/5382/1476

https://www.nasa.gov/exploration/home/15mar_moonquakes.html

https://www.thoughtco.com/what-is-the-moon-made-of-604005

your.. umm.. how did you put it 'knowledge and experience' .. let me guess.. would it involve.. the use of google.. and searching key words like.. 'hollow moon', or 'is the moon a alien spacecraft' .. because old son.. somehow I do not think you have a degree in astronomy.. geology.. chemistry .. been involved with the different labs working on the samples of luna dust and rocks.. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, DingoLingo said:

I'll take that bet.. anti up old son.. show your proof mate :)

image-of-the-moons-interior.jpg

http://science.sciencemag.org/content/281/5382/1476

https://www.nasa.gov/exploration/home/15mar_moonquakes.html

https://www.thoughtco.com/what-is-the-moon-made-of-604005

your.. umm.. how did you put it 'knowledge and experience' .. let me guess.. would it involve.. the use of google.. and searching key words like.. 'hollow moon', or 'is the moon a alien spacecraft' .. because old son.. somehow I do not think you have a degree in astronomy.. geology.. chemistry .. been involved with the different labs working on the samples of luna dust and rocks.. 

Your using the Bible to show the truth for the Bible in Moon respect. Which we all know most of the Bible is fiction.lol!

• Confused 1

5 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Then why is it no matter where you fly you go through the same process of screening like a criminal to board a plane? Hmmm......

umm.. correct me if I am wrong.. was not the 9/11 attackers using domestic planes .. not ones bound for a international destination.. 

I really think you can answer why we all go through the same process.. even here in australia.. 

considering the amount of times pre 9/11 there was hijackings.. bombings etc.. it was bound to happen sooner or later

are you trolling or are you really that thick? 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Your using the Bible to show the truth for the Bible in Moon respect. Which we all know most of the Bible is fiction.lol!

actually mate.. I'm a pagan do not believe in the bible.. but I put my trust in science.. you know.. you really should too.. since it was since that gave you all the wonderful tech you use for your ahh.. tin foil hat conspiracies .. actually.. come to think about it.. you can even thank science for giving  you the tin foil as well to use

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Well the Elite have a way of making the truth seem like a fool.

You can either believe the propaganda or the truth. With my knowledge and experience I can tell you with a 100 percent the moon is hollow. Whether you believe it or not I really don't care. The truth is the truth my friend and I would bet you a billion on it!

Do you understand the link you provided as proof was a prank? The authors actually said so.

All you've proved is that your reading is lacking. That raises serious questions about whatever knowledge you think you may possess.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, DingoLingo said:

umm.. correct me if I am wrong.. was not the 9/11 attackers using domestic planes .. not ones bound for a international destination.. 

I really think you can answer why we all go through the same process.. even here in australia.. 

considering the amount of times pre 9/11 there was hijackings.. bombings etc.. it was bound to happen sooner or later

are you trolling or are you really that thick? 

How did they find all their passports in the burning debree?

Well Ofc it was let to happen and they gave all the opportunity for it to happen. Easy as pie because humans fall into it very easily.

How did they find all their passports in the burning debree?

Well Ofc it was let to happen and they gave all the opportunity for it to happen. Easy as pie because humans fall into it very easily.

actually.. your not going to get me to disagree there.. I do believe the gov knew the attacks were going to happen.. like they did with pearl harbour.. 

1 minute ago, Golden Duck said:

Do you understand the link you provided as proof was a prank? The authors actually said so.

All you've proved is that your reading is lacking. That raises serious questions about whatever knowledge you think you may possess.

Do you understand the moon is hollow? That is a fact! You can believe all you want but it is a fact.

Just now, DingoLingo said:

actually.. your not going to get me to disagree there.. I do believe the gov knew the attacks were going to happen.. like they did with pearl harbour.. 

Well GODDAMN! See we are not so far apart. Thank you!! Yes!! So my question is are you really not thinking the moon is hollow? WHy is the moon so perfect in our atmosphere? Was it GOD?lol!

Just now, Truthseeker007 said:

Do you understand the moon is hollow? That is a fact! You can believe all you want but it is a fact.

no.. its not fact.. you just want to believe it is.. that is the fact here.. you believe that it is.. despite the science etc to show its not.. your kinda like a anitvaxer in that regard.. despite all the proof to the contrary.. you believe in something not factual

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Well GODDAMN! See we are not so far apart. Thank you!! Yes!! So my question is are you really not thinking the moon is hollow? WHy is the moon so perfect in our atmosphere? Was it GOD?lol!

ok you lost me there.. no.. the moon is not hollow.. and what do you mean by .. so perfect in our atmosphere? 

• Like 1

No it's not a fact. Your proof actually implored readers not to be fooled by the self confessed prank. 

The fact is you've demonstrated you're stubbornly gullible.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, DingoLingo said:

no.. its not fact.. you just want to believe it is.. that is the fact here.. you believe that it is.. despite the science etc to show its not.. your kinda like a anitvaxer in that regard.. despite all the proof to the contrary.. you believe in something not factual

Your right we really can't prove it and I really don't trust NASA at all. Hey you are right but I am like a pioneer......

1 hour ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Terrorist acts inspired by fundamental religious views. Its no secret. 

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Your right we really can't prove it and I really don't trust NASA at all. Hey you are right but I am like a pioneer......

What's your opinion on Edgar Mitchell? 

You are not like a pioneer. People like Alex Jones get paid to make bat**** crazy stuff up and sell it to the 37%. They are miles ahead of you. But most people can see what they are doing. 

Heck, you only need reach 2% of the population to be a success. 

37 Percent of People Completely Lost

Edited by psyche101

1 hour ago, psyche101 said:

What's your opinion on Edgar Mitchell? 

You are not like a pioneer. People like Alex Jones get paid to make bat**** crazy stuff up and sell it to the 37%. They are miles ahead of you. But most people can see what they are doing. 

Heck, you only need reach 2% of the population to be a success. 

37 Percent of People Completely Lost

If only people replaced the hours they vegetate in front of the TV with reading, then maybe stupidity would be on the decline.

10 thing that you can replace tv with.

I guess the same can be applied to the internet.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

If only people replaced the hours they vegetate in front of the TV with reading, then maybe stupidity would be on the decline.

10 thing that you can replace tv with.

I guess the same can be applied to the internet.

Its what people watch too. If David Attenborough and Neil DeGrasse Tyson were as popular as soaps and dramas, might be a different story. Those modern docos are awesome.

15 minutes ago, Mattacaster said:

when-you-see-a-moon-but-its-a-space-station-14968065.png

That one's is under observation. Its out at Saturn. 

600px-Mimas_Cassini.jpg

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, psyche101 said:

Its what people watch too. If David Attenborough and Neil DeGrasse Tyson were as popular as soaps and dramas, might be a different story. Those modern docos are awesome.

They might be worth it but...

On 12/17/2018 at 4:41 AM, Truthseeker007 said:

Well the Elite have a way of making the truth seem like a fool.

You can either believe the propaganda or the truth. With my knowledge and experience I can tell you with a 100 percent the moon is hollow. Whether you believe it or not I really don't care. The truth is the truth my friend and I would bet you a billion on it!

You posted an April Fool's joke. The site says so. Click on the source link on the page you referenced to see how foolish you are.

• Like 2

On 12/17/2018 at 4:48 AM, Truthseeker007 said:

You can't figure this out on your own? LOL. 

• Like 1

On 12/17/2018 at 5:01 AM, Truthseeker007 said:

Will you provide any evidence or is the end result all of us laughing at you yet again?

• Like 1

I don’t think that the moon is completely empty inside, rather dug inside with strongly different broad passages as described by the shrewd Herbert Welss, but I doubt that the Lunians got to the core. But if you strongly dig inside, then the surface of the moon can collapse inside and here you need rods-struts that are supposed to be inside as supports and support the surface of the moon.
The moon has a lot of mysteries and I would explore the moon more and climb into different crevices to see if there are wide passages where their ships fly. In any case, the Lunians if there are there would show themselves as this is their planet.

Not all craters on the moon are of meteoric origin. Also, it seems that the meteorite which fell (Crater Tycho) was being dragged to the side.

I was surprised to read that Robert Monroe said that the Lunians had lost their humor due to the emasculation of positive emotions, therefore they import anektods from our planet. The poor Lunians even picture with compressed lips, a little mouth, a stone face and big eyes adapted to see in the dark. As they spoiled themselves  with all sorts of genetic experiments! They have to steal the genetic material of our animals and people to recover themselves. I feel sorry for them, it is a huge catastrophe to lose the surface of the planet and live like ants inside the planet, like prisoners sentenced but highly developed. As they envy our planet and nature, fresh air and seas-oceans. Only when you lose something precious you understand what loss is. But they live at the bottom of our oceans, inside our rocks deep underground. Well, let them live and fly and the Moon is always turned to us by one side as the eternal hope for them for a better life when we can take them and  stop fighting on earth between each other.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• The topic was locked