Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Moon Is A Spaceship

BuddingPsychic1111

On 12/10/2018 at 10:38 AM, Truthseeker007 said:

The eminent scientist Carl Sagan, a typical skeptic, made the statement,

'A natural satellite cannot be a hollow object'.

But meaning here that if it is hollow, it is not a natural satellite - and therefore artificial.

Possibly the strongest evidence for it to be a 'hollow object' comes from the fact that when meteors strike the Moon, the latter rings like a bell.

More specifically when the Apollo crew in November 20, 1969 released the lunar module, after returning to the orbiter, the module impact with the Moon caused their seismic equipment to register a continuous reverberation like a bell for more than an hour.

The same effect occurred with Apollo 13's third stage which caused the Moon to ring for over three hours. So what's going on with the Moon?

Two Soviet scientists, Vasin and Shcherbokov, have spent much of their careers examining the facts compiled on lunar phenomena. Their conclusion is that the Moon is artificial, possibly a hollowed-out planet, and that it was steered from some distant region of the galaxy into a circular orbit around our planet (hence the extraordinary mystery of rock and Moon-dust age variations).

They claim that intellectual life has existed in the Moon for eons.

In 1968 as Apollo 8 moved into orbit around the Moon, the astronauts spotted a colossal extraterrestrial object, which then had disappeared on the next orbit. Photographs were taken, of course, but not released to the public.

https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/luna/esp_luna_58.htm

Uhm, no. A not hollow moon/anything will ring just nicely if hit. How shouldn't it?

Cheers,
Badeskov 

• Like 1

Cornell EDU Physics      "If the Moon had never existed the Earth would be spinning much faster. In fact, our day would probably only be about 6 hours long! "

Inside Science   " Without the moon, a day on earth would only last six to twelve hours."     and   "Without a moon the tilt of our earth's axis would vary over time. This could create some very wild weather."

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 5:08 AM, Truthseeker007 said:

The eminent scientist Carl Sagan, a typical skeptic, made the statement,

'A natural satellite cannot be a hollow object'.

But meaning here that if it is hollow, it is not a natural satellite - and therefore artificial.

Possibly the strongest evidence for it to be a 'hollow object' comes from the fact that when meteors strike the Moon, the latter rings like a bell

Bells aren't hollow.

Earl.Of.Trumps is quite right about the length of the day. 

You might wonder how we know the length of the day from the past. That is known from the fossil record. Each day corals add a daily layer. That can be seen in a microscope. The daily thickness varies across the year as the length of the days change. The length of a year is fixed. The number of days in a year changes. The Earth has been slowing down throughout the time on Earth that corals existed. It is possible to do two things:

1. Extrapolate to determine the original length of a day.

2. Determine the cause of the slowdown.

Earl.Of.Trumps has told us the result of the extrapolation. The cause of the slowdown was worked out by Schumacher I believe. He showed that the movement of the Moon away from the Earth was due to the Moon speeding up in its orbit around the Earth. That energy was equal to the slowdown in the Earth's rotation. This is termed a transfer of momentum. The same has been determined for the Earth and Sun.

Back in the Devonian the Moon was much closer to the Earth leading to larger tides.

http://miguasha.ca/mig-en/a_devonian_day.php

As a consequence, Devonian tides were up to seven times larger than today’s tides. 

Imagine the size of that littoral zone.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Cornell EDU Physics      "If the Moon had never existed the Earth would be spinning much faster. In fact, our day would probably only be about 6 hours long! "

Inside Science   " Without the moon, a day on earth would only last six to twelve hours."     and   "Without a moon the tilt of our earth's axis would vary over time. This could create some very wild weather."

Pretty much showing the moon is not hollow because of the mass it must have.

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 3

On ‎12‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 7:34 PM, ChrLzs said:

That is absolutely hilariously ironic - you just browsed by a whole pile of information, most of which you could verify for yourself with simple experiments and observations, and completely ignored it....

And it's us who have a lot to learn?  :D

I hope you are trolling, but then .. that is against forum rulez...

Funny coming from the leader troll here.:lol:

Read your mainstream paper and believe it because that is all you can understand in your simple mind.

• Like 1

Three seismographs were placed on the moon by Apollo Astronauts. There's no guesswork involved in the composition of the Lunar interior--it's all hard science.

"One key finding was an improved understanding of the structure of the deep lunar interior, including the existence of a solid inner-core and sharp core-mantle boundary and a partial-melt layer at the base of the lunar mantle. The solid core has a radius of about 240 km and is surrounded by a much thinner liquid outer core with a thickness of about 90 km. The partial melt layer sits above the liquid outer core and has a thickness of about 150 km. The mantle extends to within 45 ± 5 km of the lunar surface."  Wikipedia

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I genuinely don't understand your use of the emoticon.  Are you saying the research in your link is genuine and should be taken seriously?

Spoiler

Did you check the date?

Did you check the link to the "findings"?

Hint: https://media.tenor.co/images/9b2b732a8a4f7995d49b76ed1cc92d2b/tenor.gif

:whistle: . o O (I wonder what the answer is; if it's even forthcoming)

Edited by Golden Duck
  • Haha 2

https://lightsinthedark.com/2017/04/01/recent-analysis-of-apollo-data-proves-the-moon-is-hollow/

Editor’s note: if you arrived at this article by way of an internet search or are from a country outside of this tradition, this is an “April Fools” joke. The Moon is not hollow (although there have been people who actually made that claim) and the research noted was fabricated. There were several seismic experiments set up on the Moon though, and Apollo 10 most certainly went there! If you fell for this last year, I sure hope you didn’t this year too.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

39 minutes ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

https://lightsinthedark.com/2017/04/01/recent-analysis-of-apollo-data-proves-the-moon-is-hollow/

Editor’s note: if you arrived at this article by way of an internet search or are from a country outside of this tradition, this is an “April Fools” joke. The Moon is not hollow (although there have been people who actually made that claim) and the research noted was fabricated. There were several seismic experiments set up on the Moon though, and Apollo 10 most certainly went there! If you fell for this last year, I sure hope you didn’t this year too.

I can think of an an irregular spheriod that might be hollow.

41 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

I can think of an an irregular spheriod that might be hollow.

OHHH OHHH can I guess?

a tennis ball?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I would add to the request - please clarify - is that meant to be a joke?  Your posting history suggests it could actually be your serious belief...

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

15 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

No. We know that it is not hollow due to the mass it has to have, but please see later posts as well.

Cheers,
Badeskov

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Jodie.Lynne said:

I think you missed this when you posted ;)

source.gif

@Truthseeker007

this webpage may help you mate

https://nosweat.kinja.com/how-to-gracefully-remove-that-foot-from-your-mouth-1729828045

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DingoLingo said:

I think you missed this when you posted ;)

LOL

Thanks. :D

Edited by Jodie.Lynne

On 12/13/2018 at 7:27 AM, Truthseeker007 said:

You have a lot to learn. If you think their is nothing for the governments to hide then you really are in the dark aren't you?:lol:

And if you think all the governments on earth would collude to keep such secret, or be unaware such is happening then you are in pitch black. 

• Like 1

On ‎12‎/‎16‎/‎2018 at 1:58 AM, Golden Duck said:

I genuinely don't understand your use of the emoticon.  Are you saying the research in your link is genuine and should be taken seriously?

Reveal hidden contents

Did you check the date?

Did you check the link to the "findings"?

Hint: https://media.tenor.co/images/9b2b732a8a4f7995d49b76ed1cc92d2b/tenor.gif

:whistle: . o O (I wonder what the answer is; if it's even forthcoming)

Yea I know something not coming from mainstream may be hard for you to understand. Listen grasshopper your time is coming where you see the light.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, psyche101 said:

And if you think all the governments on earth would collude to keep such secret, or be unaware such is happening then you are in pitch black. 

So simple to do .Don't you know who is controlling all the governments of this Earth?

12 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

So simple to do .Don't you know who is controlling all the governments of this Earth?

Nobody, they can't agree on anything. If someone is trying to control them, they have failed immensely. 

Why do you rot your brain with this childish conspiracy garbage? What's the attraction? 

• Like 5

26 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Yea I know something not coming from mainstream may be hard for you to understand. Listen grasshopper your time is coming where you see the light.

In particular an April Fools is most hard to believe.

Now can you pick me up a card of buttonholes from the shop?

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Golden Duck said:

In particular an April Fools is most hard to believe.

Now can you pick me up a card of buttonholes from the shop?

Well the Elite have a way of making the truth seem like a fool.

You can either believe the propaganda or the truth. With my knowledge and experience I can tell you with a 100 percent the moon is hollow. Whether you believe it or not I really don't care. The truth is the truth my friend and I would bet you a billion on it!

• The topic was locked