Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Patent granted for signal-activated bra

Eldorado

“Lingerie, such as bras which are worn by females, have a fastening mechanism, such as a hook-type fastener, which is difficult to open, especially for the male counterpart. A bra according to the present invention could be made using a signal-activated fastener such that the female’s boyfriend or husband could clap his hand and the bra would automatically open.”

Brief article: http://inventiondaily.com/patent-granted-for-a-bra-that-falls-off-when-you-clap-your-hands/

:clap:

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, Eldorado said:

“Lingerie, such as bras which are worn by females, have a fastening mechanism, such as a hook-type fastener, which is difficult to open, especially for the male counterpart.

People are so lazy today! Shooot I treated learning how to unhook a bra with one hand like it was a requirement for high school graduation. 

• Haha 3

I respect equal opportunities and expects the women to do their equal part , if they don't know how to get out of their bras on their own, they don't get any ...

~

• Haha 2

I'm exhausted!  I've just spent three whole hours walking around the Merry Hill Shopping Centre, clapping my hands.

• Haha 3

• 1 month later...
On 01/12/2018 at 3:04 PM, third_eye said:

I respect equal opportunities and expects the women to do their equal part , if they don't know how to get out of their bras on their own, they don't get any ...

~

I think you'll find 99% of women can get themselves out of their bras perfectly well, it's men that seem to have the problems.

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Emma_Acid said:

I think you'll find 99% of women can get themselves out of their bras perfectly well, it's men that seem to have the problems.

If those men finds themselves caught in a bra, they fully deserves whatever fate befalls upon them :yes:

~