Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Still Waters

Spanish man builds 60-foot spaceship

Still Waters

A man in Spain definitely has the travel bug, but he’s not looking to take a plane or RV.

No, a self-constructed spaceship is the ride favored by Lucio Ballesteros, an 87-year-old writer, musician and YouTuber from Montoedo, Spain.

The impressive craft, visible in the video from Ruptly above, measures about 60 feet in diameter and weighs nearly 2,600 pounds. It’s even captured the attention of documentary filmmaker Xoel Méndez, who is making a film about Ballesteros and his work.

https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/lucio-ballesteros-spaceship-planet_us_5c003818e4b0864f4f6b7a0b

• Like 3

MisterMan

Oh dear.

AllPossible

Just attatch a parachute to it and fly it like a kite

DanL

Great Yard Art! I bet it looks cool at night.

BuddingPsychic1111

I've always wanted to build a spaceship myself.  Someday, I'm going to construct a highly advanced spacecraft, and I will use the electromagnetic current of the Earth in order to power it.  Essentially, my intent will be to build a craft that is capable of levitation, and it will use electrogravitics as a means of propulsion.  According to some of the sources that I've found online, this is actually possible!  I still have a lot of research to do, but this is something that I've been planning for years.  It may be a long ways off, but one day, I'm going to build a spaceship that actually works....... using electrogravitic propulsion.  One day, I will go on a voyage through the cosmos, and I believe that my craft when constructed will be capable of interstellar spaceflight!  While I cannot guarantee that my plans will work, I have a very high degree of confidence. 

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111

Carlos Allende
17 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Someday, I'm going to construct a highly advanced spacecraft,

Gecks
1 hour ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I've always wanted to build a spaceship myself.  Someday, I'm going to construct a highly advanced spacecraft, and I will use the electromagnetic current of the Earth in order to power it.  Essentially, my intent will be to build a craft that is capable of levitation, and it will use electrogravitics as a means of propulsion.  According to some of the sources that I've found online, this is actually possible!  I still have a lot of research to do, but this is something that I've been planning for years.  It may be a long ways off, but one day, I'm going to build a spaceship that actually works....... using electrogravitic propulsion.  One day, I will go on a voyage through the cosmos, and I believe that my craft when constructed will be capable of interstellar spaceflight!  While I cannot guarantee that my plans will work, I have a very high degree of confidence. 

Is this serious or are you making a joke? 

Timothy
4 minutes ago, Gecks said:

Is this serious or are you making a joke? 

Based on the last few threads, two options: Blatant trolling or gone down the rabbits hole. 

• Thanks 1

Gecks
2 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Based on the last few threads, two options: Blatant trolling or gone down the rabbits hole. 

Haha ahhh seems about right

• Sad 1

Nzo

I never understood that commercial where they would show an egg being fried with bold words saying 'This is your brain on drugs'

Now however I understand what they were trying to relay all those years ago. This is your brain on drugs. I hope this guy gets help soon.