Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Roswell gets new 22-foot tall alien statue

Still Waters

Roswell is known as the 'Alien City' because of the alleged UFO crash in 1947, so people there are used to seeing aliens everywhere in town. Nevertheless, a new gigantic alien that suddenly showed up on Main Street is definitely getting people's attention.

"When I drove by I went, 'oh that's so freaking cool,’” said Kerry Moore.

Roswell residents got a surprise Tuesday morning when a 22-foot tall alien was installed.

"It's like, really tall and like, really funny...it's really green,” said 7-year-old Layla Davia.

"I thought it was brilliant. Brings home that this is where...this is where the alien's universe is, right here,” said Nelson Bertram.

https://www.krqe.com/news/new-mexico/new-22-foot-tall-alien-getting-attention-on-roswell-s-main-street/1628119699

• Like 5

I love they are doing this :D If life gives you aliens, market them

roflmao!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Awesome!!! And they even got the color right!  About time my people got some respect

• Haha 1

Cool...I was wondering if Dunkin Donuts now makes flying saucer shaped donuts, with whipped cream and a strawberry on top?:wub:

• Like 1

Just saw an article yesterday, a vid of a huge cigar shaped UFO over Houston Texas, hovering for 20 minutes... A foam statue? :huh:

1 hour ago, seanjo said:

I need to fabricate an alien landing around my area so I can make money out of mugs...

Sales of the crop circle mugs have fallen off? dam :( sorry to hear....

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Still Waters said:

Roswell is known as the 'Alien City' because of the alleged UFO crash in 1947, so people there are used to seeing aliens everywhere in town. Nevertheless, a new gigantic alien that suddenly showed up on Main Street is definitely getting people's attention.

"When I drove by I went, 'oh that's so freaking cool,’” said Kerry Moore.

Roswell residents got a surprise Tuesday morning when a 22-foot tall alien was installed.

"It's like, really tall and like, really funny...it's really green,” said 7-year-old Layla Davia.

"I thought it was brilliant. Brings home that this is where...this is where the alien's universe is, right here,” said Nelson Bertram.

https://www.krqe.com/news/new-mexico/new-22-foot-tall-alien-getting-attention-on-roswell-s-main-street/1628119699

FAKE NEWS ... that statute doesn’t have 22 feet, it only has two feet.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

FAKE NEWS ... that statute doesn’t have 22 feet, it only has two feet.

YOu mean to say its eleven feet per foot ?

~

Edited by third_eye
  • Haha 1

Bro this cannot be real!! don't you think this would be more mainstream. anyways I don't think it matters that much its just here for us to enjoy. 

This is just ridiculous.

Our correct colour is darker and more intensely green.  To use your puny and inferior earthly measurement system - RGB - it is in fact  129, 176, 107.

We will be contacting our nearest abductee/implantee to transmit the corrected information, so that monstrosity may be re-sprayed.

Edited by ChrLzs
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...

Styrofoam is not forever! Sunlight destroys it, one drunk driver could knock it down, just people rubbing it with their hands will wipe it away.