Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nanobots In The Water

BuddingPsychic1111

The water supply is loaded with mind control agents in my opinion.  I believe that the massive amounts of flouride are in the water to control our minds and shut down the pineal gland (third eye) to keep us from seeing the world as it is.  

I also think that the water contains microscopic robots, and I have seen them with a home microscope.  They look like little flecks on low magnification, but up close you can see they are tiny machines.  I believe these microscopic devices go to the brain and are used for mind control.  

They say the nanobots are supposed to get rid of bacteria, but this source says they have been tested already: https://www.sciencenews.org/article/nanobot-viruses-tag-and-round-bacteria-food-and-water.  I looked at a drop of tap water with a microscope, and it was filled with what appeared to be tiny robots!  

We're all being mind controlled, but a tiny portion of people are intelligent enough that the nanobots and flouride doesn't work on them.  Myself included.

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111
  • Like 2
  • Haha 4
  • Confused 2

12 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

We're all being mind controlled, but a tiny portion of people are intelligent enough that the nanobots and flouride doesn't work on them.  Myself included.

:lol:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

When you see things that aren't there, it's not called psychic, but psychotic.

You should see a doctor ASAP, unless you're just trolling.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, sci-nerd said:

You should see a doctor ASAP, unless you're just trolling.

Honestly, no kidding. I think he is that screwy.....

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Piney said:

Honestly, no kidding. I think he is that screwy.....

Yeah, and screwy people can be very dangerous, because equally screwy people tend to follow them, like we saw with  Mohammad, Jim Jones, David Koresh, Shoko Asahara & Charles Manson.

• Thanks 1

I made a slight error in my observation this morning.  Actually, upon using a higher magnification the "robots" were actually little pieces of rocks/minerals. I have old pipes.  Sorry for the observational error, I may have reported my "discovery" too hastily.  

I guess there aren't any robots, I was expecting to find them since I read about that on the internet.  Perhaps, someone else made a similar observational error.  I was surprised because the site looked credible that I read about the robots on, but given my observation, upon further examination, that website must have been wrong.

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111
  • Haha 1

Just to be clear about nano tech, and its progress:

Nanomachines are largely in the research and development phase, but some primitive molecular machines and nanomotors have been tested. An example is a sensor having a switch approximately 1.5 nanometers across, able to count specific molecules in a chemical sample.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nanorobotics

So, we are very far from advanced nano tech today!

1 hour ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

The water supply is loaded with mind control agents in my opinion.  I believe that the massive amounts of flouride are in the water to control our minds and shut down the pineal gland (third eye) to keep us from seeing the world as it is.  

I also think that the water contains microscopic robots, and I have seen them with a home microscope.  They look like little flecks on low magnification, but up close you can see they are tiny machines.  I believe these microscopic devices go to the brain and are used for mind control.  

They say the nanobots are supposed to get rid of bacteria, but this source says they have been tested already: https://www.sciencenews.org/article/nanobot-viruses-tag-and-round-bacteria-food-and-water.  I looked at a drop of tap water with a microscope, and it was filled with what appeared to be tiny robots!  

They are under mind control so they won't believe you and call you crazy.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Nanosized aluminum being sprayed in the atmosphere, causing degenerative disease, says neurosurgeon.

https://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/nanosized-aluminum-being-sprayed-in-the-atmosphere-causing-degenerative-disease-says-neurosurgeon/

According to neuro-surgeon Russell L. Blaylock, the nanosized aluminum particles found in chem-trails are contributing heavily to degenerative disease today.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Exposure to fluoride is a contentious topic, mostly because exposure is everywhere. Not only is fluoride a common ingredient in toothpaste, many municipalities have a fluoridated water supply. Why? Well, the reason we're given is that it encourages oral health... even though it's not known to prevent harmful oral bacteria. [1] What is known is that fluoride is toxic. In fact, the number one reason for poison control calls concerning fluoride are for children who've eaten toothpaste. [2] [3] Long-term ingestion is harmful to the brain, digestive system, heart, bones... even the tooth enamel it’s supposed to help. [4] [5] [6] These next 9 shocking facts will make you take a second look at your exposure to fluoride.

https://www.globalhealingcenter.com/natural-health/9-shocking-dangers-of-fluoride/

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Jesus. What an idiot.

They will always try to destroy ones character if not murder them if they say to much.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

They will always try to destroy ones character if not murder them if they say to much.

Do you every read what you right in some kind of objective light? You sound more and more like a conspiracy theorist.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, XenoFish said:

Do you every read what you right in some kind of objective light? You sound more and more like a conspiracy theorist.

I just spread knowledge do with it what you will.

• Like 1

Just now, Truthseeker007 said:

I just spread knowledge do with it what you will.

You don't spread knowledge, you spread paranoia. The "man" is out to get you. Brainwashing you with fluoride, chemtrails, and reality tv. There's some big hidden agenda, a new world order, and a secret government ran by the reptilian overlords. That's what you sound like.

• Like 7

2 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

You don't spread knowledge, you spread paranoia. The "man" is out to get you. Brainwashing you with fluoride, chemtrails, and reality tv. There's some big hidden agenda, a new world order, and a secret government ran by the reptilian overlords. That's what you sound like.

Sometimes the truth is hard to handle and the truth is stranger then fiction. If you would rather believe your government and the mainstream news go right ahead. Many believe the propaganda and lies and it is only a small minority that don't. So be glad you are part of the sheep. Don't step out of line and follow the wolf in sheeps clothing.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Sometimes the truth is hard to handle and the truth is stranger then fiction. If you would rather believe your government and the mainstream news go right ahead. Many believe the propaganda and lies and it is only a small minority that don't. So be glad you are part of the sheep. Don't step out of line and follow the wolf in sheeps clothing.

There's a fine line between simple distrust and paranoia. I know the media is bs, I know governments are bs, yet I'm not going to rattle off some inane nonsense about some conspiracy. You might think you're "woke" but you're just feeding into your fears. Looking for anything both real or imagined that confirms your beliefs. It's some form of magical thinking.

• Like 5

Just now, XenoFish said:

There's a fine line between simple distrust and paranoia. I know the media is bs, I know governments are bs, yet I'm not going to rattle off some inane nonsense about some conspiracy. You might think you're "woke" but you're just feeding into your fears. Looking for anything both real or imagined that confirms your beliefs. It's some form of magical thinking.

I disagree but you are open to your opinions. Cows don't know when they are being lead to slaughter nor do humans. And to some entities we are just livestock for them to play with.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

...  the nanosized aluminum particles found in chem-trails are contributing heavily to degenerative disease today.

Pls provide a link to the study that state nanosized aluminum particles are dispersed by commercial airliners at a level that will have influence on the human body. Furthermore, the study should show and explain the method of the sample taking procedure.

4 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I disagree but you are open to your opinions. Cows don't know when they are being lead to slaughter nor do humans. And to some entities we are just livestock for them to play with.

louie.gif

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Blah                                      Blah                                                                  Blah

Blah              Blah         Blah                                Blah

Blah      Blah               BlahBlah           Blah

Edited by toast
  • Like 3
  • Haha 6

Fluorine, like chlorine, are toxic, but when you combine them with the metal sodium, they become almost harmless and beneficial to our overall health.

Chlorine and sodium become normal kitchen salt, and fluorine/sodium become fluoride, that prevents cavities. Both are harmful at high doses, but have you ever heard someone saying that salt is part of a government conspiracy? Fluoride is just as harmless and beneficial as salt, in the small doses we consume each day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sodium_fluoride
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Water_fluoridation

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I made a slight error in my observation this morning.  Actually, upon using a higher magnification the "robots" were actually little pieces of rocks/minerals. I have old pipes.  Sorry for the observational error, I may have reported my "discovery" too hastily.  

I guess there aren't any robots, I was expecting to find them since I read about that on the internet.  Perhaps, someone else made a similar observational error.  I was surprised because the site looked credible that I read about the robots on, but given my observation, upon further examination, that website must have been wrong.

Well played.  Even Michael Jackson at his finest couldn't  moonwalk backwards that quickly.

• Haha 3