Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nanobots In The Water

BuddingPsychic1111

32 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

Replace what you just said with salt instead of fluoride. You have salt in most your food. Sometimes you even add some. Are you afraid of salt?

You lack of knowing the distinction between nano and quantum verifies that your scientific knowledge is poor, at best.

Well, that's just what the powers that be say.  Through my own research, I believe that while both of them are somewhat different when it comes to mind control, mind control can be performed with nanobots.  And it can also be performed with quantum computers by manipulating electrical currents in the brain.  Both of them are very similar in their effect, though it's a different mechanism.  Kind of like saying that diesel fuel is different than gasoline.  Yes, they are different, but both are forms of fuel.  A different means to the same end.  It's the same with this. 

They also are the same in that the development of quantum technologies is inherently dangerous for the human race, and the same is true with nanotechnology.  They're both part of the satanic illuminati's agenda.

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Well, that's just what the powers that be say.  Through my own research, I believe that while both of them are somewhat different when it comes to mind control, mind control can be performed with nanobots.  And it can also be performed with quantum computers by manipulating electrical currents in the brain.  Both of them are very similar in their effect, though it's a different mechanism.  Kind of like saying that diesel fuel is different than gasoline.  Yes, they are different, but both are forms of fuel.  A different means to the same end.  It's the same with this. 

They also are the same in that the development of quantum technologies is inherently dangerous for the human race, and the same is true with nanotechnology.  They're both part of the satanic illuminati's agenda.

h8whk.jpg

• Haha 1

4zSAvSe.jpg

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, sci-nerd said:

Yeah, and screwy people can be very dangerous, because equally screwy people tend to follow them, like we saw with  Mohammad, Jim Jones, David Koresh, Shoko Asahara & Charles Manson.

Peter the Hermit, Joseph Smith, Wilfrid Kellogg, Adolph Hitler, Benito Mussolini, etc, etc.............

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

:lol: STOP! JUST STOP!!! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

25 minutes ago, Piney said:

Peter the Hermit, Joseph Smith, Wilfrid Kellogg, Adolph Hitler, Benito Mussolini, etc, etc.............

kim kardasian, the women of the View, rick santorum 

• Thanks 1

Satanic illuminati agenda. No, no one has filled out forms recently for anything like that. However we did the satanic scare thing as a test back in the 80's. That was fun. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

kim kardasian, the women of the View, rick santorum 

Yeeaahhh, I lived in P.A. for a while. He needed his mouth sewn shut along with that anti-vaxer goof ball who is responsible for the death of children........

:mellow:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

It is nice to see someone in here that knows.

Same.  Someday, they'll probably see things for what they are....... but it'll be too ****ing late to prepare in any way, which is just a damn shame.  I'm honestly confident that most folks that have woken up will get through though.  I just hope the sheeple will wake up in time.  That makes all the difference..... though sadly, I fear that they won't.  Even if I don't make it through, at least, I've woken up.  I pray for the sheeple every night.  That they'll wake up and see things as they are, but sadly they never do.  They're so brainwashed, so mind controlled, that they just aren't getting it.  It's ****ing sad. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, acute said:

If any of those nanobots get into my blood stream, I'll punch their ******* lights out! :yes:

Sadly, they probably already have, but unfortunately there's no way to punch their lights out.  We've all got those horrid things in our bodies.  I try to combat them by using a strong magnet and waving it over my body, and I have found this effective.  Using a strong magnet best IMO.   I feel that this can cancel them out, wreck the tiny electronics in them by messing up their tiny and vulnerable architecture.  It might work, it might not.  Depends on the bot, IMO.  I'll go into greater detail later.  I'm getting tired now. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I have started a fire here so prb best to take the emergency exit.:lol:

some subjects too hot to handle....?

thanks for your calm posts in the face of wild denial.... 

I don't think the word 'Morgellons' has come up yet..?.... I have recently stumbled on the subject of 
Morgellons 'Disease' and it's so bizarre and freaky that the first natural reaction would be to go into
instant denial....

but

maybe there is ''''something'''' going on with nano technology...... mind control ?, population control ?
and transhumanism ?.... that is so ........................ I'm looking for a word and the one that springs to mind
is so.......................monstrous :hmm:........ that it's hard to look at dispassionately.

I don't know much about it... it first came to my attention when I saw a video showing nano fibres in
McDonald's food seen under the microscope... 

Just had a wizz through the lists of many videos etc about 'morgellons' and picked this one randomly
because it begins with the patent...

I honestly do not know what to think about it all at the moment..... it's not a nice subject to tackle...

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I disagree but you are open to your opinions. Cows don't know when they are being lead to slaughter nor do humans. And to some entities we are just livestock for them to play with.

I think that some humans working in the shadows ----- treat their fellow humans like livestock..
it must stem from some sort of superiority complex and lack of empathy...

playing God

??? 

3 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Sadly, they probably already have, but unfortunately there's no way to punch their lights out.  We've all got those horrid things in our bodies.  I try to combat them by using a strong magnet and waving it over my body, and I have found this effective.  Using a strong magnet best IMO.   I feel that this can cancel them out, wreck the tiny electronics in them by messing up their tiny and vulnerable architecture.  It might work, it might not.  Depends on the bot, IMO.  I'll go into greater detail later.  I'm getting tired now. 

thanks for sharing what you want to say.... even though your thread has come under Heavy Fire...

re the heavy fire... the Shakespeare quote The lady doth protest to much me thinks springs to mind :) 

14 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

The water supply is loaded with mind control agents in my opinion.

Makes you believe the earth is hollow.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bee said:

I don't know much about it... it first came to my attention when I saw a video showing nano fibres in
McDonald's food seen under the microscope... 

I just found the video....

video description...

This is a video by Mike Adams the Health Ranger. He shows McDonald's food under the microscope. He finds strange fibers and other material that resemble what is coming out of Morgellon sufferers skin.

The original article and video: https://www.naturalnews.com/041646_chicken_mcnuggets_forensic_food_analysis_strange_fibers.html

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

No...It is called common sense.Nothing kooky about it.

Wrong, it's confirmation bias.  No wonder someone who thinks that's common sense is so ignorant.

9 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Through my own research

The moon is a space ship, the earth is hollow and electrical storms affect your brain.

So what research? You're more gullible than Truthseeker007 here.

8 minutes ago, bee said:

the video isn't there any more but the article and some pics are.... 

like this one.... with the strange ends on the fibre in the chicken mcnugget

Chicken-McNugget-03.jpg

general information... Mike Adams (Health Ranger) has started a new video platform
after the censorship on YouTube,,,,https://www.real.video/

46 minutes ago, bee said:

I just found the video....

video description...

This is a video by Mike Adams the Health Ranger. He shows McDonald's food under the microscope. He finds strange fibers and other material that resemble what is coming out of Morgellon sufferers skin.

The original article and video: https://www.naturalnews.com/041646_chicken_mcnuggets_forensic_food_analysis_strange_fibers.html

Wow, this is really and truly horrifying.  Those do very much look like Morgellon's fibers.  Perhaps, Morgellon's is in fact originating from the consumption of devices/biomechanical machines that come from chemtrails, corporate fast food, and other sources.  One time, I was eating at a fast food restaurant, and I noticed this strange "hair".  I thought that someone had gotten a piece of their hair in it.  Anyways, I picked it out, and this "hair" did something really strange........ it was MOVING around the table on its own accord.  At the time, I had no idea why or how this could be the case, and I assumed it was merely static electricity somehow. 

Although, that didn't make much sense as it was in the summer, and I didn't have a fleece on or anything.  And I wasn't even moving near it.  So, it wasn't static.  It was probably one of these fibrous devices that gets embedded in fast foods, perhaps for mind control....... or whatever the **** they're doing with these things.  Wow.  At least I picked it out.  I'm never eating at a fast food place again.  Ever.  I honestly had no idea about this, but now it makes sense........ that thing I saw was not a hair at all.  That "hair" that I found was literally slithering around on the table like a snake, no way that thing was natural. 

That "hair" thing was manmade, and God only knows what it's purpose was.  Probably mind control, or some sort of biological experiment on non-consenting citizens.  Frightening stuff to say the least, and I'm NEVER eating at a fast food place again, because God only knows what the Illuminati puts in that ****. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bee said:

1.) The vid is useless as the "examination" wasnt conducted under clean-room conditions and the parts found were not investigate further.

2.) Mike Adams is an uneducated idiot, conspiracy theorist and fraudster. One of the products offered on his online shop is an "Echo Elemonics" apparatus, which is a pure nonsense-device.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, toast said:

1.) The vid is useless as the "examination" wasnt conducted under clean-room conditions and the parts found were not investigate further.

2.) Mike Adams is an uneducated idiot, conspiracy theorist and fraudster. One of the products offered on his online shop is an "Echo Elemonics" apparatus, which is a pure nonsense-device.

oh dear - got shares in Mcdonald's have we..... ^_^

anyway... thanks for the heads up on Elemonics - very interesting..

*warning speculation*..... if we are being infested with some kind of advanced bio nano technology I suppose
'vibration'.... could be used to program and control (and kill?) the 'host'.... in various ways...

add Artificial Intelligence to that scenario and we have the thing that nightmares are made of....

but nevermind eh.... chin up.... Always look on the bright side of life -   

:geek:    

• Like 1

14 hours ago, sci-nerd said:

Replace what you just said with salt instead of fluoride. You have salt in most your food. Sometimes you even add some. Are you afraid of salt?

You lack of knowing the distinction between nano and quantum verifies that your scientific knowledge is poor, at best.

Fluoride is an industrial waste byproduct and actually take a look at Alcoa.

Alcoa Foils Accountability
The name of the company with the biggest stake in fluoride was Alcoa -whose name is stamped all over the early history of water fluoridation. By 1938, the aluminum industry (which then consisted solely of Alcoa) was placed on a wartime schedule. During World War II industry's fluoride pollution increased sharply because of stepped-up production of Alcoa aluminum for fighters and bombers. Fluoride was the aluminum industry's most devastating pollutant.

Fluoride: Where Does It Come From? What Does It Do?

Fluoride comes from fluorine, an elemental gas that Webster's describes as pale, yellowish, flammable, irritating, and toxic.

In 1977, the National Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (NIOSH) published the following information on fluorine: "Fluorine and some of its compounds are primary irritants of skin, eyes, mucous membranes, and lungs. Thermal or chemical burns may result from contact.... Even when they involve small body areas (less than three percent) [fluoride] can cause... poisoning by absorption of the fluoride through the skin." Brief exposure to inhaled fluorine can cause "sore throat, chest pain, irreversible damage to the lungs and death. Gastrointestinal symptoms of nausea, vomiting diffuse abdominal cramps and diarrhea can be expected. Large doses produce central nervous system involvement with twitching of muscle groups..., convulsions and coma."

https://www.nofluoride.com/food_and_water.cfm