Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nanobots In The Water

BuddingPsychic1111

2 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

It looks like a legit and quality product, and its effectiveness has been proven by scientific research.

No it hasn't.

1 hour ago, Rlyeh said:

No it hasn't.

To be fair, no-one who has ever worn one has been abducted by aliens ;)   Or been attacked by nanobots!  

• Haha 3

It aliens want you, a moronic helmet isn't going to stop them. Do they not have interstellar Google maps and location history? That helmet might be the new low in this thread.

On the other hand, this thread is such a rich reserve of guano that it must be worth millions by now.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Anyways, I got a thought screen helmet for Christmas!  That should definitely help to keep the nanobots from getting signals, and it's actually designed to prevent malevolent aliens from abducting you in the night.  I'll definitely be sleeping with it tonight, and I'll report back how it affects my dreams/consciousness as apparently malevolent extraterrestrials are sending out signals that they use prior to abduction and to interfere with the human psyche.  This is what I got, you can learn all about it here: http://www.stopabductions.com/

It looks like a legit and quality product, and its effectiveness has been proven by scientific research.  It has a specialized material that blocks mind control signals.  The anti-haarp one that I have can fit over it, so I'll definitely use both for added protection.  Hopefully, it will keep the evil brownish gray aliens that took me from taking me again, because I often worry that they will return.  And sometimes I notice that they seem to affect my cognition via telepathic signals.  There are positive aliens who have been involved in my life as well, but from what I have heard this helmet won't keep them away, so that's good.  It'll just keep away the evil ones.

yea, man don't give up, one day you'll prove all of them wrong, but today is not that day.,

• Like 1

There was a lot of spraying today, and it had an effect..... not on me though. I noticed that people were acting different, really visibly anxious, neurotic, and stupid.  I was okay though, thanks to the powerful magnets I've been carrying as well as the haarp blocking hats I now have!

The skeptical are all missing out by not believing me!  I'm doing great despite the spraying, while everyone else is in a chemtrail induced, mind controlled miserable haze.  Being free from the matrix is awesome!

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111
  • Haha 2

8 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

There was a lot of spraying today, and it had an effect..... not on me though. I noticed that people were acting different, really visibly anxious, neurotic, and stupid.  I was okay though, thanks to the powerful magnets I've been carrying as well as the haarp blocking hats I now have!

Wait.. so they were acting like you?

8 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

The skeptical are all missing out by not believing me!  I'm doing great despite the spraying, while everyone else is in a chemtrail induced, mind controlled miserable haze.  Being free from the matrix is awesome!

Nope you're still deranged.

So... just after Xmas and people acting strange... That's called a hangover or buyers remorse for all the money they have just wasted.

Or it's just people at the post Xmas sales being crazy. Not to mention they have a weirdo in a tinfoil hat staring at them.

• Like 1

Just now, AtlantisRises said:

So... just after Xmas and people acting strange... That's called a hangover or buyers remorse for all the money they have just wasted.

Or it's just people at the post Xmas sales being crazy. Not to mention they have a weirdo in a tinfoil hat staring at them.

that should actually make them laugh. and lift up the mood a bit,  turns out our op doing valuable public service. kudos to him. no matter how bad your situation is, after seeing him you'll be thanking god your situation is not as bad,

Edited by aztek
  • Like 1