Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nanobots In The Water

BuddingPsychic1111

24 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Yeah, don't listen to the people who try to say all this sort of thing.  They're just so brainwashed (and mind controlled) that they're unable to see past the lies.  You are definitely speaking factually.  Interestingly, I did not know about the water filter that's illegal to buy, but in California, it already is actually illegal to own certain types of water treatment devices...…. that "coincidentally" remove fluoride!  There was absolutely no explanation given as well.  It's so obvious that this "ban on water filters" is to try to force people to drink the tap water unfiltered, to force them to drink all the fluoride and brainwashing chemicals they put in the water. 

But sadly, some of the people on here seem like they're so far in the dark that they think the people who figured out what's going on are the ignorant ones!  The brainwashed sheeple are the crazy ones, not the people who have done their own research and have woken up.

I thought everyone drank plastic water these days?

1 hour ago, NicoletteS said:

Its kind of sad that you dont realize im speaking factually, but no no issues with your denseness more power to it. I mean you didnt exactly offer a reasonable explanation as to why its illegal to buy a filter that cleans this **** out of your water. Or let me guess your just smarter because you choose to stay unaware of these things.

It's NOT illegal to buy a water filter or possess clean water, quit saying that nonsense.

If you must continue to make claims like that, at least cite your sources. And no, YouTube videos are not a source. A published legal document, please.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

"Water filters are illegal" could be the supidest claim I've heard yet - and that's saying something in this thread.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, moonman said:

"water filters are illegal" could be the stupidest claim I've heard yet.

Give it time. I'm sure they'll be more. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

Give it time. I'm sure they'll be more. 

I don't know - considering all you have to do is type "water filter" into Google to see thousands of options to buy - I don't see how.

I'd like a link to the jugs of floride you can buy to dump down kids throats, though. 

Edited by moonman

3 minutes ago, moonman said:

I don't know - considering all you have to do is type "water filter" into Google to see thousands of options to buy - I don't see how.

I'd like a link to the jugs of floride you can buy to dump down kids throats.

Only if you're crazy.

1 minute ago, moonman said:

"water filters are illegal" could be the stupidest claim I've heard yet

In one area of California, the police already can search someone's house if they are suspected of having an illegal water filter!  It's already happening. And no one is questioning it!  It just shocks me that there is a LAW on the books banning certain types of water filters.  And no one is even asking why it would be illegal!  People are so brainwashed, it honestly shocks me at times.

Yes, there are water filters that are legal.  But ones that successfully remove flouride are often banned. Illegal.  Your home could legally be searched for having one, and all the while people are so brainwashed that nobody would bother asking the question, "why is a water filter illegal?" To me, that's proof that there's something they're hiding in the water. And that hardly anyone is asking why such a law is in place, to me, is evidence that the mind control and brainwashing really has turned the population into sheep

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, moonman said:

That's only 5ppm, does it even count? Toothpaste can be 1000ppm.

You asked for a jug. Want me to look for a concentrate?

7 minutes ago, moonman said:

That's only 5ppm, does it even count? Toothpaste can be 1000ppm.

Oh, I don't use flouridated toothpaste. It's in toothpaste as a brainwashing tool as well.  But in the tap water, the flouride is enough to have an effect. Plus, there are the nanobots to consider as well.  There are mind control agents everywhere!  There is flouride snuck into all sorts of things. It's impossible to avoid fully. But there are ways to decalcify your third eye. 

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111

44 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

In one area of California, the police already can search someone's house if they are suspected of having an illegal water filter!  It's already happening. And no one is questioning it!  It just shocks me that there is a LAW on the books banning certain types of water filters.  And no one is even asking why it would be illegal!  People are so brainwashed, it honestly shocks me at times.

Yes, there are water filters that are legal.  But ones that successfully remove flouride are often banned. Illegal.  Your home could legally be searched for having one, and all the while people are so brainwashed that nobody would bother asking the question, "why is a water filter illegal?" To me, that's proof that there's something they're hiding in the water. And that hardly anyone is asking why such a law is in place, to me, is evidence that the mind control and brainwashing really has turned the population into sheep

There is one brand of filters banned in California, and that's due to possible lead contamination. One brand in one state is not an argument. Police are not "searching houses" for banned water filters. They have far better things to do like stop actual crimes. So many violent sheep committing crimes - I guess they should pump up the floride levels to make them more "docile".

If anybody should be referred to as sheep, it's you CTers. Scared of everything and anything, believing everything you hear, thinking the "big bad wolf" is out to get you - that is how mindless sheep behave.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Oh, I don't use flouridated toothpaste. It's in toothpaste as a brainwashing tool as well.  But in the tap water, the flouride is enough to have an effect. Plus, there are the nanobots to consider as well.  There are mind control agents everywhere!  There is flouride snuck into all sorts of things. It's impossible to avoid fully. But there are ways to decalcify your third eye.  

You are nothing more than a troll.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, moonman said:

There is one brand of filters banned in California, and that's due to possible lead contamination. One brand in one state is not an argument.

But there will be more for sure.  Plus, even one brand in one state doesn't add up to me.  Plus, I'm sure there are numerous others that get shut down by the patent office or are unable to get a business license for bull**** reasons.  

7 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

But there will be more for sure.  Plus, even one brand in one state doesn't add up to me.  Plus, I'm sure there are numerous others that get shut down by the patent office or are unable to get a business license for bull**** reasons.  

Try again, this time using your brain. I would say read up on lead poisoning and why the brand is banned in the first place, but I know that's asking too much.

Jesus, arguing about water filters. What has my life become.

Edited by moonman
  • Haha 1

I used to be able to see the future, remote view, and read minds as a kid. I was seen by most people I knew as possessing incredible psychic abilities. However, the dentist got my mother to give me flouride pills.  And my powers disappeared.  It calcified my third eye and dumbed me down.  If that doesn't show that flouride in fact affects the third eye, the seat of higher consciousness, I don't know what does.  

But I have been taking steps to decalcify my third eye and neutralize nanobots.  And my abilities are slowly returning.  Last night, I had a dream where I was walking in the neighborhood and there was a 20 dollar bill on the ground.  And today, there was........ in the EXACT spot where it was in the dream.  

And at the EXACT time that it was in the dream, 11:15 am.  It was exactly identical.  I was honestly stunned.  I have an incredible gift, flouride took it away, but it's slowly returning since I stopped drinking tap water and began taking steps to decalcify my third eye.

1 hour ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I used to be able to see the future, remote view, and read minds as a kid. I was seen by most people I knew as possessing incredible psychic abilities.

WTF.jpg

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Specific heat is the amount of heat needed to raise one unit of mass of a substance one unit in temperature.  The unit of temperature is generally one degree.  Why do you ask?

Your description of how the nanobots are insulated sounds a bit dubious.

19 hours ago, moonman said:

It's NOT illegal to buy a water filter or possess clean water, quit saying that nonsense.

If you must continue to make claims like that, at least cite your sources. And no, YouTube videos are not a source. A published legal document, please.

Or at least the product or model number of the alleged "illegal" item. 

18 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I used to be able to see the future, remote view, and read minds as a kid. I was seen by most people I knew as possessing incredible psychic abilities. However, the dentist got my mother to give me flouride pills.  And my powers disappeared.  It calcified my third eye and dumbed me down.  If that doesn't show that flouride in fact affects the third eye, the seat of higher consciousness, I don't know what does.  

But I have been taking steps to decalcify my third eye and neutralize nanobots.  And my abilities are slowly returning.  Last night, I had a dream where I was walking in the neighborhood and there was a 20 dollar bill on the ground.  And today, there was........ in the EXACT spot where it was in the dream.  

And at the EXACT time that it was in the dream, 11:15 am.  It was exactly identical.  I was honestly stunned.  I have an incredible gift, flouride took it away, but it's slowly returning since I stopped drinking tap water and began taking steps to decalcify my third eye.

You are just a troll.   You don't believe the crap you are spewing.   You just keep trumping your previous responses for reaction.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Y'all know the nanobots in the water are organic & replicate using our own DNA. Once their in ya there's no getting 'em out. Your doomed!

I went to the doctor because I thought I was having a heart attack & the nurse injected a mysterious substance into my IV & wouldn't tell me what it was.

The b**** got me it's game over man! Game over!

Edited by Kid_Marx