Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nanobots In The Water

BuddingPsychic1111

13 minutes ago, Kid_Marx said:

Y'all know the nanobots in the water are organic & replicate using our own DNA. Once their in ya there's no getting 'em out. Your doomed!

I went to the doctor because I thought I was having a heart attack & the nurse injected a mysterious substance into my IV & wouldn't tell me what it was.

The b**** got me it's game over man! Game over!

You sure it was the right nanobot? I think I was infected by demonic nanobot. 

Perhaps it is not "nanobots in the water.   Maybe it is nanowater in the butts.  

1 hour ago, Kid_Marx said:

Actually they don't really need to put the nanobots in the water. They can easily just make them airborne.

They don't, but they do it to make sure that people get as many of them in their system as possible.  

As for the whole thing about nanobots self replicating, this is true.  I forgot to mention that, and they are in the air and water all the time.  The best way to deal with them is to use magnetism.  Simply holding a magnet over the skin will neutralize them, as the magnet ****s up their tiny electronics.  Obviously, if someone has any medical reason why they can't hold a magnet over their skin safely (e.g. pacemakers, metal medical devices, etc.)……. then I'm not sure.  But if you don't have anything like that, I highly recommend the magnet technique.  It has really helped me immensely.  My mind is clearer, sharper, and I am overall in a far better state of mind than ever as a result of this nanobot neutralizing technique.  

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111

2 hours ago, Kid_Marx said:

Y'all know the nanobots in the water are organic & replicate using our own DNA. Once their in ya there's no getting 'em out. Your doomed!

I went to the doctor because I thought I was having a heart attack & the nurse injected a mysterious substance into my IV & wouldn't tell me what it was.

The b**** got me it's game over man! Game over!

Are you okay?  Hopefully, you're doing better now.  

I don't think that was nanobots as the nanobots are in water supplies/chemtrails, they don't give them to people at hospitals or anything like that..... no need to and too many potential whistleblowers.  They probably had to inject something to save you if you actually were having a serious medical problem of some kind, but I'm kind of shocked at the unprofessionalism of a nurse giving a patient a medication without telling them what it was.  I doubt it was nanobots though.  If you live in the US, you have a right to access your own medical records, so you could find out what drug they gave you.

3 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

As for the whole thing about nanobots self replicating, this is true.  I forgot to mention that, and they are in the air and water all the time.  The best way to deal with them is to use magnetism.  Simply holding a magnet over the skin will neutralize them, as the magnet ****s up their tiny electronics.  Obviously, if someone has any medical reason why they can't hold a magnet over their skin safely (e.g. pacemakers, metal medical devices, etc.)……. then I'm not sure.  But if you don't have anything like that, I highly recommend the magnet technique.  It has really helped me immensely.  My mind is clearer, sharper, and I am overall in a far better state of mind than ever as a result of this nanobot neutralizing technique.  

Magnetism doesn't affect electronics Mr. Troll. You really need to come up with better nonsense.

Edited by moonman

16 minutes ago, moonman said:

Magnetism doesn't affect electronics Mr. Troll. You really need to come up with better nonsense.

Actually it does but not at the levels the poster proposes. You'd need really high field strength such as would be found in an MRI or similar.

18 minutes ago, moonman said:

You know what really ticks me off? We can't really differentiate between a troll, someone who is genuinely ignorant, and those with mental health issues. How I treat each group differs but with so many trolls (in particular) I can't tell who is whom.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Obviousman said:

You know what really ticks me off? We can't really differentiate between a troll, someone who is genuinely ignorant, and those with mental health issues. How I treat each group differs but with so many trolls (in particular) I can't tell who is whom.

Why bother differentiating?

An ignorant troll who happens to be nuts is my vote.

Edited by moonman

1 hour ago, Obviousman said:

Actually it does but not at the levels the poster proposes. You'd need really high field strength such as would be found in an MRI or similar.

There are no released studies on whether or not electronics that tiny are affected by magnetism.  When it comes to microscopic devices, probably 0.2 microns or less across...... a tiny magnetic pull could throw the whole thing off.  

See, as you can probably see, politicians and government mucky mucks do not possess godlike intelligence (though they are in the process of reverse engineering alien technology to suit their agenda)...... there are still lots of things for the awakened to spot.  This nanobot thing is somewhat new, even for them.  Thus, their electronics are not perfect....... yet.  So, when exposed to unexpected conditions, the nanobots are often wrecked.  

But......... there are millions of them that we all inhale and ingest every day. So, when some of them are wrecked...... others take hold.  And in theory, even one could **** up the wrong neuron and control your thoughts.  

Unfortunately, given the sheer number of them, we all have some nanobots in our bodies.  But using magnets reduces their effects, as it reduces the number of currently functioning nanobots.  

Oh, as far as physical evidence that some folks may be wondering about...... background radiation appears to increase when chemtrails are in the sky!  I have a handheld Geiger counter.  

And I found that radiation levels increased, albeit slightly, when I witnessed chemtrails! Horrifying, truly horrifying.  Don't know what anyone can do about that........ unless you feel like walking around with a gas mask and lead suit 24/7.  

The goal of this is to increase radiation levels ever so slightly...... increase the risk of various diseases.  And then big pharma can reap big profits. 

*sigh*

With each post you simply show your complete ignorance - willful or otherwise - of documented (and reproducible) science.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Obviousman said:

*sigh*

With each post you simply show your complete ignorance - willful or otherwise - of documented (and reproducible) science.

I have a Geiger counter, a legitimate scientific instrument...…. that's literally used by nuclear technicians to measure radioactivity, they use the same tool..... the GEIGER COUNTER..... I used a legitimate scientific instrument, and I used it to PROVE chemtrails beyond a shadow of a doubt..  You are a sheep of the government's agenda for not believing the truth that I have exposed.  It's even possible that I could disappear for making this observation public, but I don't care.  I make my studies public anyways, because exposing the truth is worth the risk to me.  

And you say this is not documented science?  WTF?  I'm taking a serious risk here making this information public.  People have been murdered by shadowy organizations and secret societies for making the truth known, and you continue to say that it is ignorance, because it is you that is ignorant.  I could mysteriously disappear tomorrow for making this truth public.  I have extensively logged observations of the sky and recorded Geiger counter readings.  My research proves what they are doing to us all. 

And I also have explained very clearly how I have observed a difference in my clarity of mind when there are chemtrails versus not.  If these two things together are not proof of government mind control, then nothing is.  Keep in mind that most of your sources are probably fake news, because they are in the pockets of the folks orchestrating this bull****.  If you are listening to mainstream scientists and mass media.  You need to make your own observations, and believe me, once you do, you'll see that chemtrails are real and affecting your consciousness too.  And that there are things that you could have done to mitigate it all along. 

One day, all of the brainwashed sheep will wake up.  But until then, I will have to deal with ridicule.  And I accept that.  Just as Galileo said "but they did move" on his death bed when referring to the moons of Jupiter...….. I will say on MY deathbed, whenever that comes either naturally or because someone chose to silence me..... "They are spraying".  I am spreading the truth, just like Galileo did more than 375 years ago.  People didn't believe him either.  But he pressed on with the TRUTH.  Just like I am doing.  I'll press on spreading the truth just as historical discoverers of the truth like Galileo did before me.  

All of those who are dedicated to spreading the truth are the modern day Galileos.  And just like Galileo, one day I will be proven right.  The moons of Jupiter did move, and my Geiger counter did rise when I saw the chemtrails in the sky.  All of those who do their own research and make their own observations are today's Galileos. 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

...Keep in mind that most of your sources are probably fake news...

(bolding mine)

Ah! I was wondering when that was going to come out.

I am spreading the truth, just like Galileo did more than 375 years ago.  People didn't believe him either. 

And yet another red flag.

...and my Geiger counter did rise when I saw the chemtrails in the sky...

I would point out the correlation does not mean causation but that won't mean anything to you.

Seriously - you are FITH but I really don't care. Go wallow in your delusions because rational people will examine your claims and determine how baseless they are.

Edited by Obviousman
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I have a Geiger counter, a legitimate scientific instrument...…. that's literally used by nuclear technicians to measure radioactivity, they use the same tool..... the GEIGER COUNTER..... I used a legitimate scientific instrument, and I used it to PROVE chemtrails beyond a shadow of a doubt..  You are a sheep of the government's agenda for not believing the truth that I have exposed.  It's even possible that I could disappear for making this observation public, but I don't care.  I make my studies public anyways, because exposing the truth is worth the risk to me.  

You're a liar, you still don't know what "scientific thinking" is.

5 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

If you disappear from here it will be either because you got bored\found somewhere to troll that is more fun or because your mother is fumigating your basement command centre. (Possibly mum stopped paying for your internet).

No one in the government or big business has any interest in any of the tosh you have been spouting. Maybe someone has had a good chuckle at it.

I know that I get a good belly laugh every time you start a thread and I doubt I am alone.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I have a Geiger counter, a legitimate scientific instrument...…. that's literally used by nuclear technicians to measure radioactivity, they use the same tool..... the GEIGER COUNTER..... I used a legitimate scientific instrument, and I used it to PROVE chemtrails beyond a shadow of a doubt..

So now chemtrails are radioactive?!  I knew that cloud from Chernobyl back in '86 was fake!   This proves it.  It was a chemtrail!

There's no fluoride in the water where I live. 

They must think we're lost causes. Lol. 

• Haha 1

That's way I only drink bottled water