Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Nanobots In The Water

BuddingPsychic1111

Just now, sci-nerd said:

The only "research" you've done is watch youtube videos.

I don't watch much YouTube actually. However I do read lot of books. All the information is out there you just have to find it. They aren't going to tell you these things in the mainstream for obvious reasons.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

You bring shame to those words.

They thought and said the same thing about Thomas Paine.

3 minutes ago, toast said:

I didnt asked you for a proof for my entertainment and happiness, I asked for the reason to show that your statement was meaningless and an allegation only. Mission accomplished.

No...You asked because no matter what information I show you. You are going to say it is not from a reliable source. Because you only go by mainstream sources. Anything outside that code you will label fake since it don't go along with your narrative and what you believe.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I don't watch much YouTube actually. However I do read lot of books. All the information is out there you just have to find it. They aren't going to tell you these things in the mainstream for obvious reasons.

If you are intelligent, you will one day slowly start to realize that you have fallen victim to ruthless charlatans. You will then look back at this moment, and make a facepalm.

• Like 1

If you are intelligent, you will one day slowly start to realize that you have fallen victim to ruthless charlatans. You will then look back at this moment, and make a facepalm.

So you are saying that fluoride is good for and their are no Nano particles. Correct? 

Just now, seanjo said:

Thomas Paine was born in Norfolk (UK) which means he had webbed feet and loved his Mam a little too much. Even with that, he would laugh his ****ing tits off at your "facts" 

Thomas Paine was a very enlightened individual and if he lived in this time he sure would be saying the same things. He was a man before his time even back then. Look at how he exposed religion which nobody would do in that time. He was hated for exposing religion for it really had great power in those times.

1 minute ago, Truthseeker007 said:

No...You asked because no matter what information I show you.

Yeah, I asked you because it is obvious that there is no credible study out there that would back your claim. Means, you are still on the hook.

You are going to say it is not from a reliable source. Because you only go by mainstream sources. Anything outside that code you will label fake since it don't go along with your narrative and what you believe.

Another stupid claim by you, how do you know what my sources are? Here is your chance: prove that my sources are mainstream.

14 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I am all down with logic and reason and I have done enough research to know what I am talking about. You can believe it or not believe it. It is not really my problem or care.

You think you know something, but you're someone's paycheck. People make lots of money off someone like you. Considering how you supposedly don't care nor are you concerned, then why are you bothering responding?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Truthseeker007 said:

So you are saying that fluoride is good for and their are no Nano particles. Correct? 

Fluoride is good in small doses, just like salt.

Particles are not nano, they are quantum. There are nano sized minerals (tiny rocks). But no nanobots.

Water Fluoridation ..

1 minute ago, toast said:

Yeah, I asked you because it is obvious that there is no credible study out there that would back your claim. Means, you are still on the hook.

Another stupid claim by you, how do you know what my sources are? Here is your chance: prove that my sources are mainstream.

Right because to you it is only credible if it comes from something from the system. Thanks for proving my point.

1 minute ago, sci-nerd said:

Fluoride is good in small doses, just like salt.

Particles are not nano, they are quantum. There are nano sized minerals (tiny rocks). But no nanobots.

You swallow fluoride all the time. It is in your water and in your food and not to mention your tooth paste. So if you want to call that small doses go right ahead.:lol:

I really don't know anything about nanobots and that wasn't be who said that. I was talking about nano particles. Quantum,nano not much difference in the wording for each means pretty damn small.

Just now, Truthseeker007 said:

Right because to you it is only credible if it comes from something from the system. Thanks for proving my point.

You had no point at all but, you are running out of fuel.

1 minute ago, seanjo said:

Yeah, he'd have exposed your faith (which is what this is) as b******s in real short order.

I don't have a faith I believe and disbelieve at the same time. Like I said I just spread knowledge. Do with it what you will. Maybe it will make you think and maybe it won't. It don't really matter to me. You guys are no different then talking to Christians.:lol:

2 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Scientific research and results are put out into public domain to be peer reviewed by other scientists. Those scientists are not connected in any way. They are employed by independent schools, universities and companies. They only have their basic scientific education in common.

To claim that they are all rigged in a global conspiracy is ignorant madness. It only displays your lack of knowledge.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, toast said:

You had no point at all but, you are running out of fuel.

Free energy is free and I never run out of fuel but I am running out of time that I can be on here chatting with my good friends.:lol:

Just now, Truthseeker007 said:

Free energy is free and I never run out of fuel but I am running out of time that I can be on here chatting with my good friends.:lol:

Yeah, take the emergency exit.

Scientific research and results are put out into public domain to be peer reviewed by other scientists. Those scientists are not connected in any way. They are employed by independent schools, universities and companies. They only have their basic scientific education in common.

To claim that they are all rigged in a global conspiracy is ignorant madness. It only displays your lack of knowledge.

When the basis of their knowledge starts with a lie and falseness the whole system of what they will believe and find will be off. Who do you think created the school systems that people learn from?

5 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

You swallow fluoride all the time. It is in your water and in your food and not to mention your tooth paste. So if you want to call that small doses go right ahead.:lol:

I really don't know anything about nanobots and that wasn't be who said that. I was talking about nano particles. Quantum,nano not much difference in the wording for each means pretty damn small.

Replace what you just said with salt instead of fluoride. You have salt in most your food. Sometimes you even add some. Are you afraid of salt?

You lack of knowing the distinction between nano and quantum verifies that your scientific knowledge is poor, at best.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, toast said:

Yeah, take the emergency exit.

I have started a fire here so prb best to take the emergency exit.:lol:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Ignorance does burn bright.

• Thanks 2

This is pointless. He seems to enjoy the argument, but refuses to learn anything.

I'm out.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

No, not a fire but a hidden fart.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Things like this are out scientist reach because most of them are part of the system and if they know and do share it they sure won't be a scientist very long.

You clearly don't know anyone in a scientific field

• Like 3