Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
BuddingPsychic1111

Nanobots In The Water

441 posts in this topic

zep73
5 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

You swallow fluoride all the time. It is in your water and in your food and not to mention your tooth paste. So if you want to call that small doses go right ahead.:lol:

I really don't know anything about nanobots and that wasn't be who said that. I was talking about nano particles. Quantum,nano not much difference in the wording for each means pretty damn small.

Replace what you just said with salt instead of fluoride. You have salt in most your food. Sometimes you even add some. Are you afraid of salt?

You lack of knowing the distinction between nano and quantum verifies that your scientific knowledge is poor, at best.

• Thanks 1

Truthseeker007
1 minute ago, toast said:

Yeah, take the emergency exit.

I have started a fire here so prb best to take the emergency exit.:lol:

• Haha 1

XenoFish
5 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Ignorance does burn bright.

• Thanks 2

zep73

This is pointless. He seems to enjoy the argument, but refuses to learn anything.

I'm out.

• Thanks 1

toast
17 minutes ago, Truthseeker007 said:

No, not a fire but a hidden fart.

• Haha 2

Imaginarynumber1
1 hour ago, Truthseeker007 said:

Things like this are out scientist reach because most of them are part of the system and if they know and do share it they sure won't be a scientist very long.

You clearly don't know anyone in a scientific field

• Like 3

BuddingPsychic1111
32 minutes ago, sci-nerd said:

Replace what you just said with salt instead of fluoride. You have salt in most your food. Sometimes you even add some. Are you afraid of salt?

You lack of knowing the distinction between nano and quantum verifies that your scientific knowledge is poor, at best.

Well, that's just what the powers that be say.  Through my own research, I believe that while both of them are somewhat different when it comes to mind control, mind control can be performed with nanobots.  And it can also be performed with quantum computers by manipulating electrical currents in the brain.  Both of them are very similar in their effect, though it's a different mechanism.  Kind of like saying that diesel fuel is different than gasoline.  Yes, they are different, but both are forms of fuel.  A different means to the same end.  It's the same with this. 

They also are the same in that the development of quantum technologies is inherently dangerous for the human race, and the same is true with nanotechnology.  They're both part of the satanic illuminati's agenda.

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111
  • Like 2

XenoFish
9 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Well, that's just what the powers that be say.  Through my own research, I believe that while both of them are somewhat different when it comes to mind control, mind control can be performed with nanobots.  And it can also be performed with quantum computers by manipulating electrical currents in the brain.  Both of them are very similar in their effect, though it's a different mechanism.  Kind of like saying that diesel fuel is different than gasoline.  Yes, they are different, but both are forms of fuel.  A different means to the same end.  It's the same with this. 

They also are the same in that the development of quantum technologies is inherently dangerous for the human race, and the same is true with nanotechnology.  They're both part of the satanic illuminati's agenda.

h8whk.jpg

• Haha 1

toast

4zSAvSe.jpg

• Haha 1

Piney
5 hours ago, sci-nerd said:

Yeah, and screwy people can be very dangerous, because equally screwy people tend to follow them, like we saw with  Mohammad, Jim Jones, David Koresh, Shoko Asahara & Charles Manson.

Peter the Hermit, Joseph Smith, Wilfrid Kellogg, Adolph Hitler, Benito Mussolini, etc, etc.............

• Thanks 1

Piney
14 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

:lol: STOP! JUST STOP!!! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Imaginarynumber1
37 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

They're both part of the satanic illuminati's agenda.

Image result for eye roll gif

• Haha 2

Imaginarynumber1
25 minutes ago, Piney said:

Peter the Hermit, Joseph Smith, Wilfrid Kellogg, Adolph Hitler, Benito Mussolini, etc, etc.............

kim kardasian, the women of the View, rick santorum 

• Thanks 1

XenoFish

Satanic illuminati agenda. No, no one has filled out forms recently for anything like that. However we did the satanic scare thing as a test back in the 80's. That was fun. 

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 2

Piney
1 hour ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

kim kardasian, the women of the View, rick santorum 

Yeeaahhh, I lived in P.A. for a while. He needed his mouth sewn shut along with that anti-vaxer goof ball who is responsible for the death of children........

:mellow:

• Like 1

acute

If any of those nanobots get into my blood stream, I'll punch their ******* lights out! :yes:

• Like 1

BuddingPsychic1111
6 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

It is nice to see someone in here that knows.

Same.  Someday, they'll probably see things for what they are....... but it'll be too ****ing late to prepare in any way, which is just a damn shame.  I'm honestly confident that most folks that have woken up will get through though.  I just hope the sheeple will wake up in time.  That makes all the difference..... though sadly, I fear that they won't.  Even if I don't make it through, at least, I've woken up.  I pray for the sheeple every night.  That they'll wake up and see things as they are, but sadly they never do.  They're so brainwashed, so mind controlled, that they just aren't getting it.  It's ****ing sad. 

• Like 2

BuddingPsychic1111
2 hours ago, acute said:

If any of those nanobots get into my blood stream, I'll punch their ******* lights out! :yes:

Sadly, they probably already have, but unfortunately there's no way to punch their lights out.  We've all got those horrid things in our bodies.  I try to combat them by using a strong magnet and waving it over my body, and I have found this effective.  Using a strong magnet best IMO.   I feel that this can cancel them out, wreck the tiny electronics in them by messing up their tiny and vulnerable architecture.  It might work, it might not.  Depends on the bot, IMO.  I'll go into greater detail later.  I'm getting tired now. 

• Like 2

bee
8 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

some subjects too hot to handle....?

thanks for your calm posts in the face of wild denial.... 

I don't think the word 'Morgellons' has come up yet..?.... I have recently stumbled on the subject of 
Morgellons 'Disease' and it's so bizarre and freaky that the first natural reaction would be to go into
instant denial....

but

maybe there is ''''something'''' going on with nano technology...... mind control ?, population control ?
and transhumanism ?.... that is so ........................ I'm looking for a word and the one that springs to mind
is so.......................monstrous :hmm:........ that it's hard to look at dispassionately.

I don't know much about it... it first came to my attention when I saw a video showing nano fibres in
McDonald's food seen under the microscope... 

Just had a wizz through the lists of many videos etc about 'morgellons' and picked this one randomly
because it begins with the patent...

I honestly do not know what to think about it all at the moment..... it's not a nice subject to tackle...

• Like 1

bee
10 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

I disagree but you are open to your opinions. Cows don't know when they are being lead to slaughter nor do humans. And to some entities we are just livestock for them to play with.

I think that some humans working in the shadows ----- treat their fellow humans like livestock..
it must stem from some sort of superiority complex and lack of empathy...

playing God

??? 

bee
3 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Sadly, they probably already have, but unfortunately there's no way to punch their lights out.  We've all got those horrid things in our bodies.  I try to combat them by using a strong magnet and waving it over my body, and I have found this effective.  Using a strong magnet best IMO.   I feel that this can cancel them out, wreck the tiny electronics in them by messing up their tiny and vulnerable architecture.  It might work, it might not.  Depends on the bot, IMO.  I'll go into greater detail later.  I'm getting tired now. 

thanks for sharing what you want to say.... even though your thread has come under Heavy Fire...

re the heavy fire... the Shakespeare quote The lady doth protest to much me thinks springs to mind :) 

Rlyeh
14 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

The water supply is loaded with mind control agents in my opinion.

Makes you believe the earth is hollow.

• Like 1

bee
1 hour ago, bee said:

I don't know much about it... it first came to my attention when I saw a video showing nano fibres in
McDonald's food seen under the microscope... 

I just found the video....

video description...

This is a video by Mike Adams the Health Ranger. He shows McDonald's food under the microscope. He finds strange fibers and other material that resemble what is coming out of Morgellon sufferers skin.

The original article and video: https://www.naturalnews.com/041646_chicken_mcnuggets_forensic_food_analysis_strange_fibers.html

Edited by bee
  • Like 1

Rlyeh
10 hours ago, Truthseeker007 said:

No...It is called common sense.Nothing kooky about it.

Wrong, it's confirmation bias.  No wonder someone who thinks that's common sense is so ignorant.