Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Atheist, Believer, and the mystery.

Roy Perry

My three powers of completeness Atheist self, my three powers of completeness believers in the Midst, and the Truth of the Mystery of what is and what is not

The men that claims he not an atheist first is Liar, for we must be truth about our soul only fools lie about things. Hypocrites they are, what a fall shall come unto them but it goes both ways for the unbeliever that claim he is no hypocrite, he has no truth in him too.

We must tell the truth even if it not what we will to be truth we must be like the hypocrite unbelievers or the hypocrite believes in the world. Even the strongest unbeliever has times when he or she wants to believe and the strongest believer has time he or she wants to doubt their faith.

Thank you

Roy William Perry III

• Like 1

Why is it "religious" folks always feel the need to speak in cod-Early Modern English, like a poor man's version of the King James Bible?

/There's/ a topic worth debating.

--Jaylemurph

• Like 2

On 12/5/2018 at 8:03 PM, jaylemurph said:

Why is it "religious" folks always feel the need to speak in cod-Early Modern English, like a poor man's version of the King James Bible?

--Jaylemurph

It makes complete sense to them. Like a drunk laughing at their own jokes uttered entirely incoherently. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 12/6/2018 at 11:03 AM, jaylemurph said:

--Jaylemurph

I've noticed that fortune cookie speak seems to be prevalent amongst the 'personal religion' and spiritual folk. 

In an effort to sound wise, most come of as a bad Yoda impression I find. 

I wonder if they ever talk like that at work or home. 

1w0z2j.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 4:02 AM, Roy Perry said:

My three powers of completeness Atheist self, my three powers of completeness believers in the Midst, and the Truth of the Mystery of what is and what is not

Uhm, that's 2. Ya know, one less than three. 

And is there a topic for discussion, or did you just vomit E. Coli word salad all over the forum?

I never had problems understanding Yoda but the original thread makes no sense to me whatsoever.

Roy..please just state what you are trying to convey in a normal manner otherwise there won't be much of a conversation here.

• Thanks 1

read about Gnosticism beliefs 

they talk the three powers 

THE THREE STELES OF SETH

The revelation of Dositheos  about the three steles of Seth,  father of the living and unshakable race.  He remembered what he saw, understood, and read, and gave it to the chosen, just as it was written there.
Often I have joined in glorifying with the powers, and I was considered worthy by the immeasurable majesties.
The steles are as follows:

thank you

Roy Perry

he three sides

1st side human is believing - doubt

the believing that something greater than human side and doubt there something more

the second side

the faith in God like being and the doubt in god like being

the third side

the Savior of life and second death    

thank you

Roy Perry