Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Cigar-shaped UFO filmed near Fort Worth, Texas

UM-Bot

• The title was changed to Cigar-shaped UFO filmed near Fort Worth, Texas

It reminds me of the Gulf Breeze video.

• Thanks 1

I am treated to some awesome sunsets out the conference room window at work.  As a matter of fact I have seen something similar to this as the sun was going down although it lasted for about 5 minutes not the reported 20 minutes in this 1.5 minute long video.  In the video you can tell the sun just went down (or perhaps is just starting to rise) over the horizon.  From my similar experience I'm going to guess this is some kind of reflection of the sun on moisture or dust in the air.

• Like 5

@OverSword you got a lotta' likers there, bud!

Let's review:

Many people saw this construction in the sky over a period of days. So, naturally, the cry then was "tin foil hatters".

Now, a video comes out. Ok, ok,, a change of tactics. So, now it becomes "a reflection of the sun on dew in the air" that somebody videod for 20 minutes!. Well, no wonder they all love ya!

Not that what anything you said can be proven. But I will give it another day before someone posts a link from a blogger that debunks the whole vid! They always do. So the vid gets cancelled and all that is left is "tin foil hatters" making claims. You know the drill.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 1

unintended duplicat

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps

12 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

Many people saw this construction in the sky over a period of days. So, naturally, the cry then was "tin foil hatters".

Now, a video comes out. Ok, ok,, the negs have to change tactics. So, now it becomes "a reflection of the sun on dew in the air".

And what do you think it actually is?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

@OverSword you got a lotta' likers there, bud!

Let's review:

Now, a video comes out. Ok, ok,, the negs have to change tactics. So, now it becomes "a reflection of the sun on dew in the air". Well, no wonder they all love ya!

Not that what anything you said can be proven. But I will give it another day before someone posts a link from a blogger that debunks the whole vid! They always do. So the vid gets cancelled and all that is left is "tin foil hatters" making claims. You know the drill.

OS's opinion seems logical enough to me; taking the time to explain his reasoning... rather than ripping at other opinions= why not take the time to explain why you think he's wrong....can you do that?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stiff said:

And what do you think it actually is?

I don't know but you can bet your pass it ain't a reflection of the sun that this guy looked at all that time

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I don't know but you can bet your pass it ain't a reflection of the sun that this guy looked at all that time

explain why not? you can't, can ya:blink:

• Like 1

It very well may not be but you can bet your ass a lot more that it's not an alien spacecraft.

3 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

OS's opinion seems logical enough to me; taking the time to explain his reasoning... rather than ripping at other opinions= why not take the time to explain why you think he's wrong....can you do that?

ROFLMAO!

pot

kettle

black

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

So, now it becomes "a reflection of the sun on dew in the air" that somebody videod for 20 minutes!

The video is only 90 seconds long.  The person that made the video claims the object was there for 20 minutes.  Now please read my post again before your pants disappear up your butt over it.  I said I have seen something similar and explained what I saw.  I did not say that I know what it was and the video was a fake or a lie so please take a breath and relax.  Jeez.

But just for the heck of it why don't you tell me what you think it was.  Was it a space ship here observing our primitive culture or does my explanation seem a bit more reasonable?

• Like 1

Just now, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

ROFLMAO!

pot

kettle

black

yep i rip--- but i'll ALWAYS give my reasoning mate!

now=== say something interesting

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Stiff said:

It very well may not be but you can bet your ass a lot more that it's not an alien spacecraft.

Were other eye witnesses seeing dew in the sky too?

I love hearing how experts who weren't there know better than the people who were.

Edited by Earl.Of.Trumps
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, OverSword said:

The video is only 90 seconds long.  The person that made the video claims the object was there for 20 minutes. 

yep exactly= just a story

1 minute ago, Dejarma said:

yep i rip--- but i'll ALWAYS give my reasoning mate!

now=== say something interesting

If I gave my reason I'd be tossed out

I love hearing how experts who weren't there no better than the people who were.

There are no other witnesses mentioned in the story or the source article.  The Houston Chronicle only makes reference to YouTube comments.

Just now, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

@OverSword   I have no idea what it was. But I know what it wasn't. Maybe it's a blimp

So there is no way it was atmospheric reflection?  Below is a picture of the sun reflecting off of the atmosphere after it had set behind the horizon.  Seem familiar at all?

gD0Iw.jpg

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Earl.Of.Trumps said:

I couldn't care less. But the explanation that OS gave is a lot more plausible than 'Aliens'

@OverSword    SO, your PICTURE (not a video) was a quick snap into the bright sun thru a lens. This guy videoed and WATCHED (not through a glass camera lens)

Proving something can happen elsewhere does not prove that it happens every time someone takes a vid on a sunny day.

And yes there were other reports in the Dallas Fort Worth area.

sorry you don't like my critique but...

• Like 1