Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Illuminati Tunnel Network Exists

BuddingPsychic1111

The Illuminati has an extensive network of tunnels, and it is essentially a subway system that's used by only secretive organizations within the government.  These tunnels act as a subway system that instead of connecting points within a city, is able to connect points between secret bases, such as Area 51 and the Dulce Base of New Mexico.  Some stretch even further than that, connecting Area 51 with bases underneath New York City or the Denver airport for instance.  There is literally a whole world beneath your feet.  In fact, the government has constructed vast underground cities complete with highways.  Shockingly, there is proof of the existence of these tunnels, as some of them are basically hidden in plain sight!  And there is even footage showing the entrance to the tunnels on YouTube!  There is extensive scientific proof of the existence of this secret tunnel network.

There are videos on YouTube that clearly depict the entrances to these tunnels, and in one video, a man who is driving a truck to deliver supplies to underground bases (and does not know what's in the truck) is interviewed.  The entrance of the tunnel is visible in this video, and the man says to the interviewer that the tunnels extend for hundreds of miles!  It's clearly genuine, as the entrance of the tunnel is visible: https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=secret+underground+cities+illuminati&view=detail&mid=7A9A484EA2C779AC54DC7A9A484EA2C779AC54DC&FORM=VIRE

Even though the program was started by the government of course, private corporations are also involved.  There is an entire documentary on the tunneling program that is available on YouTube, and it shows many pieces of evidence and proof of the existence of this secret tunneling program: 

It's an hour long video.  In addition, there are other bits of evidence that the tunneling is taken place, and there are even whistleblowers who have spoken of the existence of these tunnels.  Furthermore, some regions have experienced unusual tremors, sounds, and seismic activity that cannot be easily explained as natural.  One example is the Reno 'earthquake swarm'.  The nature of this seismic activity was highly unusual in its seismic pattern, and it appears that the "faultline" that caused it was not previously documented. 

I feel that given the existence of this secret tunnel system and underground cities, these "earthquakes" were caused by drilling activity.  Furthermore, there have been certain towns, such as a town in Wisconsin where unexplained "booms" were heard underground.  I feel that this is extremely strong evidence of the drilling, and I honestly can't even come up with any possible alternative explanation.  Scientists haven't been able to either.  There was no explanation for these strange booms and tremors in Wisconsin, and various potential causes have been ruled out.  The only possibility in my mind is that the tremors and "booms" were caused by the secret underground drilling program.  

Now, if you think that it's just humans who are occupying these tunnels....... nope.  The satanic reptilian extraterrestrials are controlling our world in secret, and many interactions between government officials and extraterrestrials are taking place in these tunnels.  As a result of these secret human-alien interactions, unspeakable horrors have taken place.  For instance, in the Dulce base of New Mexico, there is strong evidence that reptilians, grays, and humans are all working together to perform various genetic engineering experiments.  Strange, hybrid creatures have been seen in the area, and the hybrids are truly bizarre, such as strange winged creatures and even a "cabbit" (a cross between a cat and a rabbit).

However, it's not just animals that are being subjected to these cruel experiments.  They are experimenting on humans as well, and human cloning is even taking place in secret!  Some abudctees even report that they were brought to secret underground bases by the aliens, and as a result, they had interactions with humans in the shadow government during their abduction.  People in the Dulce area have heard horrific screams emanating from vents near the Dulce base.  I've been able to find all of this information online, from highly credible sources, such as this one: https://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/branton/esp_dulcebook21.htm

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111

2 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

The Illuminati has an extensive network of tunnels, and it is essentially a subway system that's used by only secretive organizations within the government.  These tunnels act as a subway system that instead of connecting points within a city, is able to connect points between secret bases, such as Area 51 and the Dulce Base of New Mexico.  Some stretch even further than that, connecting Area 51 with bases underneath New York City or the Denver airport for instance. 

While the details of this particular theory tend to delve a little too far into the fantastical for me I do think the concept in general makes a certain amount of sense.

It definitely would help explain things like the Taos hum (and others) and the litany of "mysterious booms" we've had reported over the last several years.

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 1

Yes, Elton Musk's behind it. You mark my words. :yes: 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

satanic reptilian extraterrestrials

Image result for donald trump happy

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Yes, Elton Musk's behind it. You mark my words. :yes: 

Man if i were uber rich I would build underground. Why not

free.jpg

• Like 2

I saw the program about the tunnels under the Ozarks. I would like to know the official line on why they are there.

Edited by acute
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

How is this guy not banned for all his troll threads yet?

Freedom of speech and all that, but he's basically bringing up the same old lame conspiracy theories that have already been discussed here, ad nauseum.

I just wish that he'd come up with something that's original.

• Like 2

Just now, Likely Guy said:

Freedom of speech and all that, but he's basically bringing up the same old lame conspiracy theories that have already been discussed here, ad nauseum.

I just wish that he'd come up with something that's original.

He's just trolling. No one is that crazy. I should know.

• Like 3

This is from the same poster who thinks critically and scientifically.

Edited by Rlyeh
  • Haha 1

Dulce base was invented by Paul Bennewitz who claims he was picking up messages from UFOs.

21 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Dulce base was invented by Paul Bennewitz who claims he was picking up messages from UFOs.

Actually, I see Paul Bennewitz as a reliable source.  In fact, he successfully intercepted signals that were emanating from extraterrestrials in the Dulce Base.  He was able to scientifically prove his claims, but unfortunately, he was targeted by government agents.  And fed false information to diminish his credibility.  But not only did he actually discover signals coming from the Dulce Base, but his research showed that aliens have electromagnetic signals that can control the human brain.  His research was grounded, scientific, and thorough.  It's a damn shame that the government came in and muddied the waters to discredit him.

The Illuminati have no tunnels in the USA.  Although they exist in many of the more advanced regions of the planet it was felt there was a danger extending into zombieland.  And beside, it's only about 3% of the planet and we can get by quite well without it.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Essan said:

The Illuminati have no tunnels in the USA.  Although they exist in many of the more advanced regions of the planet it was felt there was a danger extending into zombieland.  And beside, it's only about 3% of the planet and we can get by quite well without it.  

There are definitely Illuminati tunnels in the US, lots of them.  Though, they do have them in other regions of the world as well.  And there's no such thing as zombies as far as I know.  I've never heard any convincing argument saying that there is.  Can't disprove it exactly but no real evidence for zombies that I'm aware of.

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111

1 hour ago, acute said:

I saw the program about the tunnels under the Ozarks. I would like to know the official line on why they are there.

Seriously.  It's really bizarre, and honestly, I've never heard anything that makes any logical sense even from the people who constructed them.  In fact, I haven't even heard an official line either.  To me, that's a pretty obvious sign of them being up to something down there.

30 minutes ago, Essan said:

The Illuminati have no tunnels in the USA.

I can confirm this. We do not in fact use tunnels in the US. We use spaceships. Mostly to mess with peoples heads.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

And there's no such thing as zombies as far as I know. 

That's right there are no zombies. None whatsoever. Now keep staring at your screen, stare at it all day long.

• Haha 4

27 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I can confirm this. We do not in fact use tunnels in the US. We use spaceships. Mostly to mess with peoples heads.

I just drive my car, but I was banned from using the ships after.. well... i'm sure you remember what I did. It's probably not a good idea to repeat it. I'm in enough trouble with the Maestros of Agartha already.

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

Do these tunnels connect up with the one under the Great Pyramid  or through a space gate to the spaceship moon?  No doubt it is guarded by those nanobots you say are in the water on your other thread.  Having a bit of fun are we?  You have been prolific lately , but it is becoming the same joke over and over. Try to mix it up a little.

• Like 2

there are plenty of tunnels in USA some are no doubt are secret and used by secret agencies\organizations, that i have no doubt exist.  op may be wrong about Illuminati, but i have no doubt secret organizations have means of transport that is not available to public. including tunnels. it's no secret, that  Waldorf Astoria hotel in nyc, has its own underground railroad build to be used by politicians and people with power, which is still operational and not available to public.

Edited by aztek
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

There are definitely Illuminati tunnels in the US, lots of them.  Though, they do have them in other regions of the world as well.  And there's no such thing as zombies as far as I know.  I've never heard any convincing argument saying that there is.  Can't disprove it exactly but no real evidence for zombies that I'm aware of.

The zombies are in the tunnels. You have been seriously misled!   Please, do not on any account attempt to access them.  We may disagree on absolutely everything, but I wouldn;t want to see you die like that ..... !   Have you not seen the warnings we put up at Denver airport?

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

While the details of this particular theory tend to delve a little too far into the fantastical for me I do think the concept in general makes a certain amount of sense.

It definitely would help explain things like the Taos hum (and others) and the litany of "mysterious booms" we've had reported over the last several years.

I need to look at my kindle to see who wrote it, but I read a book about underground and underwater government/military bases that pretty demonstrated that not only were such bases technologically feasible with current technology but that many had indeed been built and are still being built.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, OverSword said:

I need to look at my kindle to see who wrote it, but I read a book about underground and underwater government/military bases that pretty demonstrated that not only were such bases technologically feasible with current technology but that many had indeed been built and are still being built.

If you find the name let me know. I have a weird mild obsession with the underground and its possibilities!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Farmer77 said:

If you find the name let me know. I have a weird mild obsession with the underground and its possibilities!

I'll PM you when I get home if I remember.

• Like 1