Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Illuminati Tunnel Network Exists

BuddingPsychic1111

Some years ago I used one of these Illuminati tunnels in NY. There is an exiting ritual to be allowed to enter these tunnels. I had to give a small donation to a magic machine and this magic machine gave me a little coin with a message on it and a pentagram shaped hole in the middle. And yes, I saw a lot of zombies there (Queens).

Edited by toast
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Actually, I see Paul Bennewitz as a reliable source.

Where is your evidence?  Or is this another lie about thinking scientifically?

11 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

There are definitely Illuminati tunnels in the US, lots of them.  Though, they do have them in other regions of the world as well.  And there's no such thing as zombies as far as I know.  I've never heard any convincing argument saying that there is.  Can't disprove it exactly but no real evidence for zombies that I'm aware of.

There is no real evidence for any of your asinine claims.

38 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

There is no real evidence for any of your asinine claims.

Did you not watch any of the videos I linked? What are your explanations for the mysterious "booms" that were heard?  Because this theory explains them, and scientists haven't come up with any other explanations for them.  So, that's strong evidence right there.

14 hours ago, Vlad the Mighty said:

Yes, Elton Musk's behind it. You mark my words. :yes: 

He probably does play a role in it.  Seems like an Illuminati type to me.  You may be on to something

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Did you not watch any of the videos I linked? What are your explanations for the mysterious "booms" that were heard?  Because this theory explains them, and scientists haven't come up with any other explanations for them.  So, that's strong evidence right there.

Actually it's not, it's not scientific thinking either.  A scientific theory needs to be verifiable. Dimwit.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 04/12/2018 at 7:55 AM, Imaginarynumber1 said:

I just drive my car, but I was banned from using the ships after.. well... i'm sure you remember what I did. It's probably not a good idea to repeat it. I'm in enough trouble with the Maestros of Agartha already.

YES.

im still cleaning tapioca out of the Louis Quinze chairs, and you DO NOT want to know where I found salami.