Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Last Night's Remote Viewing Session

BuddingPsychic1111

Last night, I meditated and prepared to perform remote viewing.  My goal was to remote view two different locations, the inside of the moon and the Dulce base in New Mexico.  

During the meditation, I was able to relax my entire body fairly quickly.  And as I focused on my third eye, I began to turn my focus towards the Dulce base. The remote viewing worked, and it most certainly was not a dream.  

One thing that proves it is that prior to being able to remote view, I noticed an extremely strong pulsing sensation in my third eye.  I have never remote viewed Dulce before successfully, but it worked this time!

I had to be careful while doing this to avoid being detected by psychics at the facility.  My focus quickly jumped from the area surrounding the facility to the alleged nightmare hall.  In this area, I saw people in the fetal position....... though they were full grown adults being grown in tanks.  

I also saw a man in a dark suit.  He was speaking English to another man who was wearing a white lab coat, and they were discussing the experiment. Apparently, the purpose of the experiment was human cloning!

Then, I saw a gray humanoid entity begin to turn its gaze in MY direction!  It could sense that I was there...... remote viewing.  

My attempt to remote view the inside of the moon (which I believe to be a space station) was largely unsuccessful. However, I did catch a glimpse of a passageway that appeared very precisely dug into the lunar surface and clearly appeared artificial.

I do actually have the ability of remote viewing, and I can prove it.  One time, in my freshman year of college, I had a test coming up and hadn't studied.  I used my ability of remote viewing to observe the answer sheet in the teacher's office.  It worked!  I wrote down all the answers on a sheet of paper, and I memorized it.  I hadn't studied and barely paid attention in class, but with the remote viewing....... I got a 100 on the test!

• Like 2

100 out of what?

If it was 100 percent, you should've deliberately got some wrong to avoid suspicion.

• Like 3

Interesting OP.  Maybe the reason that you can't see inside the moon, is because it's not hollow.  People have landed on the moon, and studies have been done on it's soil and rocks.  It seems really unlikely to me that the moon would be a hollow space station as it's mass and density have been calculated.  It's massive enough to effect our tides, here on Earth.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Cool story bro.

Reminds me of my last remote viewing session where I went into the sun (it's hollow and filled with fireflies) and then I travelled into the hollow Earth and got a high five from one of the reptillians that live there as I floated by. His name was rrrrrghhhhthhhZTH, he's da man.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, Guyver said:

Interesting OP.  Maybe the reason that you can't see inside the moon, is because it's not hollow.  People have landed on the moon, and studies have been done on it's soil and rocks.  It seems really unlikely to me that the moon would be a hollow space station as it's mass and density have been calculated.  It's massive enough to effect our tides, here on Earth.  

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

I need to call up the Illuminati headquarters and ask which idiot put LSD in the chemtrails.<_< 

DUDE!!!!!!

Shhhhhhhhhhhh....  Just trying to liven things up a bit before the Apocaly... The "office party" later this month.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

I need to call up the Illuminati headquarters and ask which idiot put LSD in the chemtrails.<_< 

:whistle:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Last night, I meditated and prepared to perform remote viewing.  My goal was to remote view two different locations, the inside of the moon and the Dulce base in New Mexico.  

During the meditation, I was able to relax my entire body fairly quickly.  And as I focused on my third eye, I began to turn my focus towards the Dulce base. The remote viewing worked, and it most certainly was not a dream.  

One thing that proves it is that prior to being able to remote view, I noticed an extremely strong pulsing sensation in my third eye.  I have never remote viewed Dulce before successfully, but it worked this time!

I had to be careful while doing this to avoid being detected by psychics at the facility.  My focus quickly jumped from the area surrounding the facility to the alleged nightmare hall.  In this area, I saw people in the fetal position....... though they were full grown adults being grown in tanks.  

I also saw a man in a dark suit.  He was speaking English to another man who was wearing a white lab coat, and they were discussing the experiment. Apparently, the purpose of the experiment was human cloning!

Then, I saw a gray humanoid entity begin to turn its gaze in MY direction!  It could sense that I was there...... remote viewing.  

My attempt to remote view the inside of the moon (which I believe to be a space station) was largely unsuccessful. However, I did catch a glimpse of a passageway that appeared very precisely dug into the lunar surface and clearly appeared artificial.

I do actually have the ability of remote viewing, and I can prove it.  One time, in my freshman year of college, I had a test coming up and hadn't studied.  I used my ability of remote viewing to observe the answer sheet in the teacher's office.  It worked!  I wrote down all the answers on a sheet of paper, and I memorized it.  I hadn't studied and barely paid attention in class, but with the remote viewing....... I got a 100 on the test!

Hey Budding, if I write a random three-digit number in large writing on a piece of paper on my dining room table can you try your best to tell me what the numbers are?

I am being serious. If you want I can PM you exactly where I live if that would help. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

It wasn't the 'Brown Acid', was it? :huh:

It should of been fentanyl.......

• Like 1

Oopsy. You're bad! <_<

I'm going to stop reading the OP's posts because I swear some of my brain cells are committing suicide. I'm sure that I get dumber just reading one.

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Likely Guy said:

Oopsy. You're bad! <_<

I'm going to stop reading the OP's posts because I swear some of my brain cells are committing suicide. I'm sure that I get dumber just reading one.

Kinda makin me wish the Plastic Shaman would start showing up again. :lol:

On 12/3/2018 at 7:38 PM, papageorge1 said:

Hey Budding, if I write a random three-digit number in large writing on a piece of paper on my dining room table can you try your best to tell me what the numbers are?

And the OP is nowhere to be found

He posted he had been diagnosed with cancer Wednesday so might have other things on his mind than the forum atm :( 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/4/2018 at 6:18 AM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Interesting, l can also do it, although have a hard time with specifics, (lotto numbers, etc) and ignore the obvious, since as they say, Stupid is always right.

I heard about a giant ship around Saturn, (well, Hubble took an image of it) and tried that, with good results.

Saw a long, grubby hall, with two grays having a discussion, then one saw me and l pulled out.

I have also tried Area 51, but with alarms going off, didn't have much time to look around. The moon l have only seen the alien mining base on the dark side, but that is about it. Probably the same base, they used in the 60's, (and witch the First Man movie, confirms).

I have mainly RV into the future, with a similar point of reference, (shopping centre, town square) and noticed Aztek signage after the year 2033, and grays walking among us, with no one caring, after the year 2050.

B)

• Like 3

On 12/18/2018 at 7:33 AM, tmcom said:

I have mainly RV into the future, with a similar point of reference, (shopping centre, town square) and noticed Aztek signage after the year 2033, and grays walking among us, with no one caring, after the year 2050.

Is this a legitimate experience that you induced? 

On 03/12/2018 at 7:18 PM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

yep well done.. well proved.. you should apply for a job with the C.I.A like i did...

i failed the test because i got lost= couldn't find the test room- i'm sure you'll do better

Edited by Dejarma

5 minutes ago, GoodReality said:

Is this a legitimate experience that you induced? 

Yep!

I can also say that Holographic Smart Phones, will be big in the early 2020's, (Princess Lea type) and we could do that now, but we havn't gotten around the power requirement restrictions.

And l also tried 100,000 years and a million, but after 100k, the surrounding landscape becomes blurry, or most likely Earth's vibration gets raised up so much, RV is restricted.

But we will definitely have 100% proof of Aliens, by the year 2033, (NASA) and all out contact some time after that.

Some evidence now, along those lines, but with a lifetime of conditioning, impossible to break through.

B)

2 minutes ago, tmcom said:

100% proof of Aliens, by the year 2033

Time to set a reminder for this prediction. Have you or could you explain the process? I'm definitely interested 

On 18/12/2018 at 12:33 PM, tmcom said:

The moon l have only seen the alien mining base on the dark side,

did you need a torch? sorry 'flashlight' for my American friends

13 minutes ago, GoodReality said:

Time to set a reminder for this prediction. Have you or could you explain the process? I'm definitely interested 

Amm, l find it relatively easy, but others may have to got through a few steps, l just relax, concentrate on a target, see things and reaffirm it over and over til l am sure of what l am seeing in a certain time frame.

The year 2033, is like a lighthouse to me, or it seriously stands out, so l know that something big will occur then. And since NASA wants to fly around Mars with a crew and possibly land on one of its moons in that year, (probably the one with a monolith on it) then it all seems to add up.

So either concrete proof of aliens or a third world war, (the energy is definitely positive so it isn't a war) and seeing grays walking around us, without us caring, confirms that.

^_^

Edited by tmcom
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Dejarma said:

did you need a torch? sorry 'flashlight' for my American friends

No, they had lights.

^_^