Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Sun Rose Two Days Early In Greenland

BuddingPsychic1111

In a town located above the arctic circle in Greenland, the sun rose two days earlier than expected.  And no one knows why.  My theory is that this has to do with alterations in the Earth's tilt that were not recorded by official sources.  Scientists are acting like they "don't know" what caused this phenomenon, and they have proposed ideas that I saw don't seem to really explain it.  The proposed ideas were that the sun were visible due to melting ice.  Not likely since the position of the sunrise, from the perspective of people located in the city, is over water (which of course is frozen...... but the ice is a relatively 'flat' surface).  As a result of this, scientists didn't think that it was likely that melting ice caused the sun to be visible earlier.  Also, it has been proposed that global warming caused this, due to there being warmer temperatures. 

And the warmer temperatures could have increased refraction of sunlight that caused the sun to be visible earlier.  This slightly less idiotic explanation holds slightly more water since refraction of light can cause the sun to become visible when its position is actually slightly below the horizon.  This can affect sunrise/sunset times by a few minutes, or in areas north of the arctic circle, could cause it to be visible a day or two earlier in the sky than it would be otherwise perhaps.  Although, the sun was never seen this early in this town.  The temperature has warmed by an average of 3 degrees Celsius in this particular town and time of year. 

While this is significant, 3 degrees Celsius is a mere 5 degrees.  Also, increasing temperatures cause decreased refraction rather than the other way around.  The only way that this could cause the sun to appear to rise earlier would be if humidity were increased, but there is no evidence that the humidity levels were significantly higher than conditions that are commonplace in the area during the time of year.  Perhaps, the increase in refraction that caused the sun to rise earlier had more to do with an increase in atmospheric aluminum than anything. 

You hear about the rising levels of carbon dioxide from fossil fuel emissions, but the authorities aren't talking about the rising aluminum levels in our atmosphere.  Aluminum oxide is substantially more dense than other components in the atmosphere, and as a result, increased levels of this compound could conceivably cause significantly increased refraction.  This could result in the sun appearing to rise earlier.  Furthermore, aluminum has reflective properties, and this could reflect some of the light from the sun when it is located a significant distance away.  As a result, skies would appear somewhat brighter than normal, and it would cause the effect to be somewhat more dramatic, resulting in more people in the town taking notice of the change in the time of sunrise. 

According to a reputable, independent, and thorough source, aluminum levels have increased substantially!  Why is aluminum in the atmosphere increasing?  One answer, chemtrails.  Therefore, I believe that the most likely explanation for the fact that the sun rose two days earlier in Greenland is the fact that the atmospheric aluminum content is increasing due to the unconstitutional and unethical spraying that is taking place all over the world.  Here's a link to the website that discusses the earlier sunrise time: https://www.livescience.com/10417-strange-claim-sun-rose-2-days-early-greenland.html  Of course, they're not talking about what I'm confident is the real reason why this happened.

Edited by BuddingPsychic1111

8 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

In a town located above the arctic circle in Greenland, the sun rose two days earlier than expected. 

You know in a UFO thread @OverSword made an excellent point about the ability of the sun to reflect off of particulate matter in the air. I wonder if some of the fallout from the fires here is just now reaching Greenland. 

Based on this article the smoke was affecting NY a couple of weeks ago so that would seem to track Smoke from the California wildfires is visible across the country in New York City

Edited by Farmer77
  • Like 3

This was several years ago - 2011 in fact.   I think at the time the claim was used as further proof of Nibiru and the imminent end of the world in 2012 :D 

The most likely possibility was the refraction of sunlight at the horizon, he told LiveScience in an e-mail. Most of the other scientists interviewed agreed this was the most likely culprit.

It is, in fact a common phenomenon, according to Walsh. Light bends as it travels through layers of air with different densities, and as a result the sun is normally a little bit below the horizon when we can first see it. But an unusual stratification of the air over Greenland could have led to a stronger bending of the sun's rays, making the sun appear to arrive earlier than usual, he wrote in an e-mail.

https://www.livescience.com/10417-strange-claim-sun-rose-2-days-early-greenland.html

I am not aware of any reports of a re-occurrence

Edited by Essan
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 4

Smoke and mirrors ... in other words

~

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Farmer77 said:

You know in a UFO thread @OverSword made an excellent point about the ability of the sun to reflect off of particulate matter in the air. I wonder if some of the fallout from the fires here is just now reaching Greenland. 

Based on this article the smoke was affecting NY a couple of weeks ago so that would seem to track Smoke from the California wildfires is visible across the country in New York City

I would agree, only the fires were quite recent.  And this event happened a few years ago.  So, that makes me think that something else is to blame, perhaps chemtrails.

4 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

My theory is that this has to do with alterations in the Earth's tilt that were not recorded by official sources.

What is your explanation for the rest of the world being unaffected?

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I would agree, only the fires were quite recent.  And this event happened a few years ago.  So, that makes me think that something else is to blame, perhaps chemtrails.

Yeah I missed that part, my bad!

8 minutes ago, Rlyeh said:

Interesting question.  I can see a few possibilities.  One is that perhaps Greenland is used as a testing ground for new, previously untested chemtrail formulations due to its low population and remote location. Greenland had a marked increase in their national suicide rate during the 90s: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicide_in_Greenland

The rate of suicide used to be very low in the country.  If untested and exceptionally potent chemtrails were sprayed there, it could cause alarming changes in mental health that are driving the high suicide rate.  

Also, unlike most cities above the arctic circle, Greenland is along a major flight route from the U.S. to Europe.  This is likely to mean a larger concentration of atmospheric aluminum due to chemtrails.  When I lived in new york state (upstate and along a flight route), the amount of chemtrails in the sky was astonishing.

Other locations at that lattitude that are not along major flight routes likely don't see many chemtrails.  And in more southerly locations, people would be unlikely to notice a difference in sunrise/sunset times of a moment or two.  And if they did, it was likely chalked up to weather conditions quite easily.  

Most likely, the spraying was altered to prevent the whole sun rising early thing from happening again.  They didn't want the phenomenon to attract attention and thus expose the reality of the chemtrail program.  That's my theory.

So chemtrails affects Earth's orbit but only in one specific spot in Greenland for 2 days in 2011.  Must be them nanobots!

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Essan said:

So chemtrails affects Earth's orbit but only in one specific spot in Greenland for 2 days in 2011.  Must be them nanobots!

Actually, it did not affect the Earth's orbit, but I did not realize this until I did further research.  I recently read about the occurrence, and initially I theorized that it must have been a change in the Earth's tilt, likely due to movements of the moon that the authorities were not talking about.  However, upon doing further research, it appears that chemtrails were the culprit here.  The Earth's tilt has not changed, but chemtrails in the region caused light from the sun to be refracted more so than it was before.  And yes, people in the region likely received a substantial dose of nanobots due to the heavy spraying that appears to have been occurring in the region.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rlyeh said:

Upon further examination, there was no evidence that the orbit or tilt of the Earth was affected.  Therefore, the explanation for the rest of the world being unaffected was that there likely happened to be a high concentration of atmospheric aluminum in that region, likely caused by chemtrails. 

1 hour ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Upon further examination, there was no evidence that the orbit or tilt of the Earth was affected.  Therefore, the explanation for the rest of the world being unaffected was that there likely happened to be a high concentration of atmospheric aluminum in that region, likely caused by chemtrails. 

If you were to do even more research you would see that chemtrails....are actually contrails...and that the Chemtrail Conspiracy as just as fake as the Hollow Moon Conspiracy.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, joc said:

If you were to do even more research you would see that chemtrails....are actually contrails...and that the Chemtrail Conspiracy as just as fake as the Hollow Moon Conspiracy.

What makes you think that the idea of the moon being a spaceship is necessarily fake?  I would disagree on that, though that's merely a theory as there is not enough evidence to say for sure.  I can't say the same about chemtrails though, I can say with 100% certainty that something is being sprayed.  Also, I have done plenty of research on chemtrails, and up in New York state chemtrails were frequently in the sky.  One of the most dramatic chemtrail incidents up there was one morning in mid-October, I looked outside and saw numerous chemtrails.  And then later in the day, the temperature remained at 46 degrees, though it clouded over.  It had actually warmed up slightly from the lower 40s/upper 30s earlier in the day, despite the sun not being out.  It was quite windy and brisk, but the temperature remained around 46 degrees.

However, when I was driving home from school, it began SNOWING despite being in the mid-40s.  Clearly, somehow the chemtrails had caused a bizarre change in the freezing point of water, allowing it to freeze at higher temperatures than normal.  There is no way to explain this, and I am positive that what I saw was in fact snow.  On that day, in the region, to my astute eye, I noticed very unusual behavior in people and animals alike. 

That day, I just felt different.  Especially after the bizarre 46 degree snowfall began.  I began to feel very out of sorts, disconnected in a sense and just wasn't feeling myself.  I can't really describe it, but I also observed similar behavior in others.  People seemed much less social, somewhat withdrawn, and depressed-acting.  I also noticed that I had tinnitus that just wouldn't go away, which is unusual for me.  I hadn't been listening to loud music or anything, which is usually the only time I get tinnitus.  But the ringing in my ears just wouldn't stop.  This girl who I was dating at the time was acting quite strange.  She was getting all irritated with me for not calling her soon enough, even though I had talked to her literally two hours before.  And she was very irritable in her behavior, when she was never normally like that. 

Also, my cat was acting very different than usual.  He appeared restless and full of energy.  Even though he never goes outside in the afternoon, as soon as I opened the door, he charged out the door, just bounding with energy when he's normally sound asleep on the couch at that time of day....... then after walking around in the driveway for a little while, he charged up a tree and killed a squirrel, chasing it like 30 feet up the tree!  Normally, he'll just ignore the squirrels or just halfheartedly chase them up a tree for a few feet.  And in an even more out of character fashion, he stayed outside until nearly 1 in the morning...... when on every other day he would just go outside for an hour or so in the morning. 

Radios were also not functioning properly.  I was unable to get the station that I normally listen to out of Albany, New York.  Then, I scanned through, and all of the radio stations were full of static when they were normally clear.  Only one station came in well, but it only played classical music.  Even my computer was malfunctioning that night.  Strangely, my computer even restarted by itself?  When it has never done that before.  It was truly bizarre.  I also began getting a bad headache, and to my surprise everyone in the house was having the same symptom.  And all this happened after I woke up to witness the eerie criss crossed chemtrails in the sky, watched it snow when it was 46 degrees........ 14 degrees above the freezing point of water. 

If this story isn't a sign that they're spraying something, I don't know what is.  Honestly, I didn't even believe in chemtrails until this happened........ but when I saw what happened that day, that was when I woke up.

23 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

What makes you think that the idea of the moon being a spaceship is necessarily fake? 

Hmmm....let me see...because it is as old as the Earth for starters.

Wait....

That's really enough isn't it?  Dude...we know how planets and moons form...it isn't Woo Theory.  Stop it already before I do a Gibbs slap to the back of your head!   

1 hour ago, joc said:

Hmmm....let me see...because it is as old as the Earth for starters.

Wait....

That's really enough isn't it?  Dude...we know how planets and moons form...it isn't Woo Theory.  Stop it already before I do a Gibbs slap to the back of your head!   

Yeah, but there's also a good bit of evidence for the idea of the moon being a spaceship in my opinion.  And by the way, not that this is related to the moon being a spaceship, but I didn't make myself clear in my last post describing the effects of chemtrails.  When I said school in the post, I was referring to community college, not high school.  I was 19 at the time that the story that I describe happened about how chemtrails were having effects on me, other people, animals, and electronics.  

5 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Yeah, but there's also a good bit of evidence for the idea of the moon being a spaceship in my opinion. 

Oh well....we all have one, don't we?

And by the way, I didn't make myself clear in my last post describing the effects of chemtrails.  When I said school in the post, I was referring to community college, not high school.

Oh...I see...good to know...I wouldn't want to go around thinking you were still in high school when you were in community college...I mean...there's like a whole year or two difference there....and the knowledge sweep between the two is...well....H u g e.....

Good to know  you are working toward higher education.  Someday you will think back and laugh about this...or...you won't even remember it...probably the more likely of the two.  B)

Edited by joc

6 minutes ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Yeah, but there's also a good bit of evidence for the idea of the moon being a spaceship in my opinion.  And by the way, not that this is related to the moon being a spaceship, but I didn't make myself clear in my last post describing the effects of chemtrails.  When I said school in the post, I was referring to community college, not high school.  I was 19 at the time that the story that I describe happened about how chemtrails were having effects on me, other people, animals, and electronics.  

and ....how old are you now...just curious...

Edited by joc

6 minutes ago, joc said:

and ....how old are you now...just curious...

I'm in my mid-20s now.  Completed my degree.  While my degree was not in a scientific field, I do feel that having a college education contributed to taking a scientific approach to my observations and becoming an intelligent person who questions the world around me.  

Just now, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I'm in my mid-20s now.  Completed my degree.  While my degree was not in a scientific field, I do feel that having a college education greatly contributed to taking a scientific approach to things and becoming an intelligent person who questions the world around me.  

congratulations on that!  You did good!

by the time you are in your mid thirties...if someone tells you that the moon is a spaceship....you will want to Gibbs slap them too!  B)

4 hours ago, joc said:

if someone tells you that the moon is a spaceship....you will want to Gibbs slap them too!  B)

Aren't the odds of the moon not only being the perfect size but also the perfect distance from the Earth to perfectly eclipse the Sun supposed to be astronomical?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Arguably, no one els would have noticed if the sunrise was two days ahead of schedule, do you notice if instead of rising at 6am it rises at 5:50am two days earlier than it should have?

only in a place of absolute extremes would it be noticeable. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

I'm in my mid-20s now.  Completed my degree.  While my degree was not in a scientific field, I do feel that having a college education contributed to taking a scientific approach to my observations and becoming an intelligent person who questions the world around me.  

I have trouble believing you have a college degree with all the absolute nonsense you spew.

Then again, community college - not so crazy I guess.

Edited by moonman

10 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

However, when I was driving home from school, it began SNOWING despite being in the mid-40s.  Clearly, somehow the chemtrails had caused a bizarre change in the freezing point of water, allowing it to freeze at higher temperatures than normal.

Snow can and often does fall with an air temp in the mid 40s (around 6-7c) - especially in spring and autumn.  I have seen it happen a few times.   Usually because there is only a relatively thin layer of warmer air near the surface such that the snow (which forms in colder air higher up doesn't have time to melt before it reaches the ground. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1