Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Sun Rose Two Days Early In Greenland

BuddingPsychic1111

On 12/4/2018 at 6:04 AM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

According to a reputable, independent, and thorough source, aluminum levels have increased substantially!  Why is aluminum in the atmosphere increasing?  One answer, chemtrails.  Therefore, I believe that the most likely explanation for the fact that the sun rose two days earlier in Greenland is the fact that the atmospheric aluminum content is increasing due to the unconstitutional and unethical spraying that is taking place all over the world.

Chemtrails are a myth Bud.   Who are all of these tens of thousands of pilots who are 'spraying' aluminum all over the world?  It is a Myth!

The answer to the sun question is found however in the article you posted.  And since you yourself said it was a Reputable Website...why do you think they would be discussing a Myth like Chemtrails as a legitimate cause?  They wouldn't.  They didn't.

Read it for yourself:

according to Thomas Posch, of Austria's Institute of Astronomy:

The most likely possibility was the refraction of sunlight at the horizon, he told LiveScience in an e-mail. Most of the other scientists interviewed agreed this was the most likely culprit.     

It is, in fact a common phenomenon, according to Walsh. Light bends as it travels through layers of air with different densities, and as a result the sun is normally a little bit below the horizon when we can first see it. But an unusual stratification of the air over Greenland could have led to a stronger bending of the sun's rays, making the sun appear to arrive earlier than usual, he wrote in an e-mail.

Ever notice Bud...how the sun appears H U G E and orange at sunrise and sunset and is absolutely beautiful?  Ever notice how the sun in the sky cannot even be looked at?   The hugeness and orangeness of the sun is caused by the exact same effect Dr. Walsh is talking about.  

Was the 'unusual stratification of air over Greenland' caused by Chemtrails?  No.  Chemtrails do not exist...it is a myth.  When you see the crossings of contrails in the sky...it is a result of several factors.  Some of which include, the humidity and temperature of the air...the altitude of the jet...in relation to...the temperature and humidity of the air.  The Temp and Humidity of the air are different at different altitudes Bud.   As far as the criss-crossing....the 'tell/tale' sign of 'chemtrails'.....there are literally thousands of jets flying every day....all over the world Bud! 

Here is a video showing the air traffic on a typical day in the United States:

As you watch....imagine if you can....Chemtrail Sprayers all over the United States avoiding other aircraft without any help from the Air Traffic Controllers.   And remember that The Air Traffic Controllers know virtually where all of the planes are in their sectors.  Them knowing...and directing flight paths is the ONLY way we don't have mid air collisions everyday between jets.  

And here Bud...is a video showing the same thing.....ALL OVER THE WORLD...

Edited by joc
  • Like 1

Not to mention that....

....what happens in the atmosphere of the Earth has absolutely NOTHING to do with the orbit of the planet in relation to that of the sun.  

...and you are trying to blame the Myth of Chemtrails for changing the orbits of the planets????

Dude....you got to wake up and realize that, while things are seldom as they are seen, Physics is always the same.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Clearly, somehow the chemtrails had caused a bizarre change in the freezing point of water, allowing it to freeze at higher temperatures than normal.  There is no way to explain this

What do you mean there is no way to explain this?  You stated that 'Clearly' it was the Chemtrails!   So...explain...it!  Oh wait, nevermind...you are actually correct in that there is no way to explain how a chemtrail could even happen, much less how such a mythological entity could effect the freezing point of water.

Dude...I used to live in Pensacola, Florida....I've seen it snowing several times in the 40s.

6 hours ago, joc said:

....what happens in the atmosphere of the Earth has absolutely NOTHING to do with the orbit of the planet in relation to that of the sun.  

...and you are trying to blame the Myth of Chemtrails for changing the orbits of the planets????

I'm not.  Early on, I saw the news story, and my immediate reaction was it was something to do with the orbit of the Earth.  However, I already said that when I thought that the orbit of the Earth had to be affected, my thinking was that this had something to do with the moon.  At that time, I began to type a thread saying that perhaps there was something going on with the moon.  However, then I began to consider the possibility of atmospheric refraction and the possibility of the sun actually having been below the horizon yet visible via refraction, and upon further investigation of that theory, I realized that chemtrails are likely responsible. 

Someone had replied to the original thread (or part of it), which was going to be about the moon rather than discussing chemtrails at all.  Given what I researched on atmospheric refraction and what I read about flight paths over Greenland, I am very confident that this incident was caused by chemicals sprayed into the atmosphere and certainly had nothing to do with Earth's orbit.  And yes, nothing in the atmosphere could affect the Earth's orbit.  

On 12/4/2018 at 7:29 PM, BuddingPsychic1111 said:

Yeah, but there's also a good bit of evidence for the idea of the moon being a spaceship in my opinion.  And by the way, not that this is related to the moon being a spaceship, but I didn't make myself clear in my last post describing the effects of chemtrails.  When I said school in the post, I was referring to community college, not high school.  I was 19 at the time that the story that I describe happened about how chemtrails were having effects on me, other people, animals, and electronics.  

Sorry, dude. Your opinion is wrong

And chemtrails are not real, despite your instance. 

You're being trolled, guys.

I will not bother to list the HUGE number of ways in which a change (even tiny) in the earth's tilt would manifest itself and be reported by those with a clue.

To give a simple example, even little old me with a Goto scope would spot it instantly.  Or anyone who seriously uses any astronomy program, like Stellarium.  And as for chemtrails - they are right up there with flat earth and reptilians...

• Like 3

OMG! we are back to one of the stories and getting nonsensical from 2012.

The reason the town was able to see the Sun earlier than expected is because the horizon has changed.

How? How did the horizon change?

Think snow melt.

This has nothing at all to do with tilt of the Earth. Had the Earth's tilt change then every astronomical observation would have noticed that the scopes were pointing in the wrong direction.

Chemtrails? LOL. No comment on that waste of time.

The Earth's tilt has not changed, but chemtrails in the region caused light from the sun to be refracted more so than it was before.  And yes, people in the region likely received a substantial dose of nanobots due to the heavy spraying that appears to have been occurring in the region.

If the refraction increase then it would have been more than seeing the Sun earlier. It would distort the shape of the Sun. It would lead to changes in sun dogs and other atmospheric optics. No such reports, just an earlier Sun from people smart enough to know that was the case. And please provide evidence for this claim.

Upon further examination, there was no evidence that the orbit or tilt of the Earth was affected.  Therefore, the explanation for the rest of the world being unaffected was that there likely happened to be a high concentration of atmospheric aluminum in that region, likely caused by chemtrails. 

Please show that dust in the atmosphere causes increased refraction. Can't wait for that to happen. Rayleigh scattering increases for sure. That is not refraction.

No one reported unusual sunset/sunrise colors - only an earlier Sun.

2 hours ago, ChrLzs said:

You're being trolled, guys.

I will not bother to list the HUGE number of ways in which a change (even tiny) in the earth's tilt would manifest itself and be reported by those with a clue.

To give a simple example, even little old me with a Goto scope would spot it instantly.  Or anyone who seriously uses any astronomy program, like Stellarium.  And as for chemtrails - they are right up there with flat earth and reptilians...

When your news source (the claim of doing research) is a wacko site for the terminally gullible then  you never know what will be claimed no matter how laughable the story.

• Thanks 1