Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

My past life that I have to confessed

G. Doyle

Couple of years ago at the age of 17 I kept having flashbacks of me riding in a car through a city and waving at people as if I was popular or something then I suddenly grab my throat and happened to look down and blood was pouring I started to lean towards my left and lay over this lady and happen to look at her trying to tell her I been shot but couldn’t speak she kept asking me if I was okay over and over and I just got this sense of feeling that this is the last second of my life next thing I know I heard a shot and everting went black. After awhile I just kept living my life when I had a dream over and over again seeing myself in the Oval Office talking to Bobby Kennedy About something to do with a speech was the year 1962 and he approach me saying jack we have to do something about this and I happened to turn and seen myself in the mirror I was John F. Kennedy and couldn’t believe it just shock me so bad so this what I kept seeing me being assassinated over and over again and I am NOT making this up whatsoever so please don’t think so but my question is why I kept dreaming and having flashbacks of this please help 

• Like 2

Hi, G.Doyle. Welcome to UM :st The only person who can work that out is you! But I suspect that the answer is that you are attached to this dream(when awake), and refuse to let it go.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, acute said:

The more you think about a dream, the more likely it is to recur.

But that’s what I’m saying not thinking about it 

Just now, G. Doyle said:

But that’s what I’m saying not thinking about it 

You are either thinking about the dream, or you created this topic by accident.

• Like 1

@G. Doyle, welcome to UM.

Just wanting to first clarify: Are you still having the dream now? Or are you recounting this from when you were 17?

If you did have JKF as a past life, I feel like you would have memories that are not only about his most publicized moment of life, his death lol.

Like there would have to be memories from his childhood and all the other years. Stuff that you do not already know, like him being shot in a car. 

• Like 2

Yes, if your point is that this is a past life memory, it is important to centralize in your understanding that NOW you are someone new with no attachment to that life and move forward. Any memories which do not enhance your forward momentum in the NOW are useless. They can even hold you back.

To recall your death is very common, though. I can look back and tell you several deaths, and do not always have much of any further memory of the life the deaths go to. Just acknowledge this dream as a sort of movie and roll over and go back to sleep. 

From what I have observed, the lives which most deeply affect our present one quite often are very distant, not the most recent (but, man, nobody can make a better gumbo than I can even now lol - I was a chef in my most recent recall. I write about it in my blog here a bit). Let memories like this relax and do not fret about them. Our purpose is now, and not that which has passed.

Welcome to the forum :) 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, seanjo said:

You'd never have heard the last shot.

This seems true but with the brain damage I wonder if he was finally sensing the first one as he died. Mind you not debating, I have no way to know if this is all even true. I just remember a severe trauma that nearly killed me as a child and it was afterwards I slowly realized what happened to me as my parents reacted. Their panic got me crying then :) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Everyone with a past life was always someone "famous". You never hear about someone's past life as a plumber. 

Not true actually, Helen told me in a thread (I hope she dosent mind me sharing ) that she had a lot of dreams as a guy in a Russia town with a "homley" wife. And one day she drove through a town and felt like it was the one from her dream.

Don't know if it's true, but she felt she had a pass life and that it was just some normal life she lived. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, G. Doyle said:

please help 

I'll give my thoughts as one who believes in reincarnation and the possibility of past life memory.

Of all people, being JFK seems extremely remote on the surface of likelihood but possible. Some amount of relating to his events and even telepathic reliving of the psychic world is possible too.

What year were you born in this life?

I would suggest attempting past life regression and see what you learn from  that and let us know with a future thread here.

• Like 1

@spartan max2  I'd have to agree. Nothing I recall was famous but one life as a chef there might be some who know the name, I guess, but, I doubt that. 

IF reincarnation is true, someone would have been JFK, but, no way to know who and no real need, either.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, XenoFish said:

Everyone with a past life was always someone "famous". You never hear about someone's past life as a plumber. 

That's just an old skeptics wives' tale. That's not true in the serious reincarnation work I've seen.

• Like 1

Past lives simply are not real. They are dreams and fantasies, nothing more. Never have been, never will be. The world just doesn't work that way, no matter how much you may want it to.

• Thanks 1

• The topic was locked

Thread cleaned. Folks, knock it off with the derogatory and negative commentary with each other please. Discuss the topic in a civil and courteous manner, or just step away from the keyboard.

rashore, moderating team

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• The topic was unlocked

OP, if this is all I had, your dream as described, I would first assume I had seen a movie or something and was just fixating on it and move on, ignore it. Wait for more proof either way.

If it is a past life memory, well the death is not useful to this lifetime as it stands. If more comes or you study his life and get inspired by some aspect of it, great. The dreams served a purpose then and it is all good. 

In dealing with my own memories, I don't take them seriously. I am still not CERTAIN they are past life memories, or what that means, but the information stands up in my life and works. From the memories of the chef, I am a really good cook, especially with Cajun and Creole styles and never was taught that. I made a gumbo from scratch with no recipe and it was the very best ever, remains so and is a New Years tradition in my house now for me to make a pot. I do the cooking on all holidays for my family. My memories or a fantasy about a chef I never knew until I looked for the name to find out who this was I dreamed about, the proof for me is in the gumbo :D  and I do not really care how I learned to make it. 

This life is what matters, reincarnation or no.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, seanjo said:

You'd never have heard the last shot.

You never hear any shot that gets you. Many times you don't even feel it. You just suddenly notice you've been shot. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Piney said:

You never hear any shot that gets you. Many times you don't even feel it. You just suddenly notice you've been shot. 

This sounds right, but, I wouldn't know. I know when I was almost fatally injured, shock set in instantly and it took me a good minute before I realized what had happened, so I was assuming it was the same.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Past lives simply are not real. They are dreams and fantasies, nothing more. Never have been, never will be. The world just doesn't work that way, no matter how much you may want it to.

A statement that can never be proved or disproved. :) Oh, unless I'm doing you a disservice here and you actually can prove your claim?

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Not A Rockstar said:

This sounds right, but, I wouldn't know. I know when I was almost fatally injured, shock set in instantly and it took me a good minute before I realized what had happened, so I was assuming it was the same.

That's how it happens. Even when it's bad. I sat up and realized I had half a hand only after I saw it. Then blood started running into my right eye and I thought "Crap! headshot too!" 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, ouija ouija said:

can never be proved or disproved. :) 

This is the challenge when it comes to reincarnation. I just try to focus on this life and if memories add to it that are not mine this life, then good. If they take away, bad.

But, I lean toward belief. I believe we survive death so it is a possibility. For those who do not believe there is anything at all after death then it is a non-player.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, ouija ouija said:

A statement that can never be proved or disproved. :) Oh, unless I'm doing you a disservice here and you actually can prove your claim?

That's what makes me nuts here. Seeing intelligent people arguing something that can't be proven either way. :huh: 

I decided when I die I'm going to try to haunt this place. :yes:

• Like 2
  • Haha 4