Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Kameasun666

Lakovsky copper coil

56 posts in this topic

Kameasun666

This is a topic on the lakovsky copper coil(you can google it with search word "lakovsky coil"it's on Scribd).

Can this reduce your cancer or tumours till there is none left? Can this coil cure almost any diseases? This could be a placebo, but does a placebo cure?

Anyways, I remembered to look the name up from a store pendent product and found out there is a copper coil type that I can make. Will be trying it even though some of you disagree. The book also mentions that healthy people won't feel anything much and should wear it to sleep better and when there is illness and injury.

So what is your thoughts on this topic?

Imaginarynumber1

No

• Like 4

Kameasun666

It's ok. You don't have to answer, this is for those interested in the topic to type about. I want this topic clean and friendly.

toast
1 hour ago, Kameasun666 said:

Its placed well in the associated section of this board.

• Like 1

moonman

It's a load of BS - if a cure were that easy, it would be widespread knowledge. For all the crap they claim to be able to do, simple lab testing should prove or disprove it.

May as well run around with pennies taped to your face.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 4

rashore

I've heard of Lakhovsky coils. I'm fairly skeptical about their efficacy to reduce tumors or cure diseases in and of themselves. Some folks may get a placebo boost from using one.

I say go for it, make one and use it. Keep a journal of everything. :tu:

• Like 5

acute
1 hour ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

No

Forum Rule 5d.

• Haha 1

Imaginarynumber1
1 minute ago, acute said:

Forum Rule 5d.

Forum rule 5i

• Haha 4

acute

I haven't quoted the Forum Rules!  I merely pointed you towards the appropriate section. ^_^

Edited by acute

XenoFish

The placebo effect won't cure you of anything. It'll release feel good chemicals and mask the symptoms. It may slight assist recovery, but not enough to count.

• Thanks 1

Kameasun666

The book mentioned tumoured plants with a lakovsky copper coil caused the tumour to fall off after a day(at plant growth speed) and also mentioned it will take a few months to recover from any issues. 

So I think it takes time, but hope it can cure cancer, HIV, tumours, and other illnesses. Well, I will see if it can give me energy. And yes you would have to continue wearing every time there is an illness as the book says.

Thank you for your thoughts.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Timothy

@Kameasun666, a placebo does not itself cure.

The effect is just one component of a multitude of factors which may lead to something being cured. 

As for Lakhovski’s Multiple Wave Oscillator, as others mention; surely it would be a thing by now. There are just too many people who have devoted so much time to finding a cure for cancer.

• Like 3

Timothy
3 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Forum rule 5i

Infinite loop engaged. You’re going to break the simulation!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Imaginarynumber1
58 minutes ago, Timothy said:

Infinite loop engaged. You’re going to break the simulation!

It must be done to save us all

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

XenoFish
1 hour ago, Kameasun666 said:

So I think it takes time, but hope it can cure cancer, HIV, tumours, and other illnesses.

And this Lady's and Gent's is how you get people killed.

Edited by XenoFish
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Timothy
58 minutes ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

It must be done to save us all

Are gorillas even ‘real’, or just ones and zeros in the code? Am I? :hmm:

49 minutes ago, XenoFish said:

And this Lady's and Gent's is how you get people killed.

Yep. False hope and shunning conventional treatment. 

Some of the saddest cases are when parents or legal guardians force it on dependents. Tragic stuff.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Imaginarynumber1
1 hour ago, Timothy said:

Are gorillas even ‘real’, or just ones and zeros in the code? Am I? 

What's it matter? Without those magic copper coils l, we're all doomed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Sir Wearer of Hats
9 hours ago, Imaginarynumber1 said:

Forum rule 5i

No Space Corps Officer is to attend formal inspection wearing liderhosen? I know it’s an important thing to remember, but how is it applicable to this situation?

• Haha 4

Imaginarynumber1
3 hours ago, Sir Wearer of Hats said:

No Space Corps Officer is to attend formal inspection wearing liderhosen? I know it’s an important thing to remember, but how is it applicable to this situation?

Copper COIL

• Thanks 1

Rlyeh
22 hours ago, Kameasun666 said:

The book mentioned tumoured plants with a lakovsky copper coil caused the tumour to fall off after a day(at plant growth speed) and also mentioned it will take a few months to recover from any issues. 

So I think it takes time, but hope it can cure cancer, HIV, tumours, and other illnesses. Well, I will see if it can give me energy. And yes you would have to continue wearing every time there is an illness as the book says.

Thank you for your thoughts.

Tested on plants? Really? That's not even comparable to humans or animals.

• Like 2

Kameasun666

I don't care for cancer since on the news a doctor mentioned soursop leaf cures cancer(the leaves are boiled then into tea). You got to keep drinking the tea until the cancer is gone. He said pharmaceuticals knew about it and kept it secret.

Anyways I will wear the coil for whatever benefits it is for. I am 30 so my body will adjust to it. Then that maybe when I stop feeling it, after that the book says wear when there is pain.

Edited by Kameasun666
  • Sad 1

stereologist

Copper is a toxic metal. It is also a reactive metal. It may result in stains on your skin.

https://sciencing.com/arm-turn-green-copper-bracelet-6465806.html

That's about the effect wearing copper will have on you. It doesn't cure cancer or arthritis. People have been trying this for thousands of years with no success.

https://www.livestrong.com/article/101854-benefits-wearing-copper-bracelets/

If you read links  you will repeatedly see statements such as this:

Although no scientific evidence backs this up, some bracelet wearers report feeling better after using the copper bracelets.

The way I read this is that the author knows it is worthless, but doesn't care because there are anecdotes about feeling better.

If you tell someone that they are being given useless sugar pills but some people report feeling better by taking these worthless pills they often feel better even though they know the pill does nothing.That's just the way all of us are wired.

Here is another tale in that link

Researchers at Scientia Press advocate the healing properties of copper bracelets, attributing their benefits to the body’s absorption of trace minerals into the bloodstream. Through a process called transdermal micronutrition (TDM), Scientia Press explains that microminerals of iron and zinc, present in the copper, combine with sweat on the skin. From there, the body absorbs these minerals, and if the patient was deficient in these minerals to begin with, he may now feel better.

Couldn't get to the Scientia Press site this evening but the links I see in a search engine scream of quackery. The so-called researchers appear to be nothing more than people reposting the latest baloney.

Unable to get to the site I found this.

https://www.amazon.com/Kenneth-J.-Dillon/e/B000APRRGU

Scientia Press arose out of an earlier medical device business venture.

Sounds like a failure was turned into a publishing place where BS such as the following is posted:

Among his scientific contributions are theories of the original immune system, of the role of red blood cells in consciousness, of biophysical pharmacology, of shared mechanisms of various natural remedies, and of transdermal micronutrition. He has also formulated an 18-point proof that the red blood cells constitute the animal magnetoreceptor. Dillon's work has led to new insights regarding Biophotonic Therapy, the leading phototherapeutic treatment of infectious diseases.

If you can't publish in a legitimate peer reviewed journal then make up something fake to fool the gullible.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

stereologist
On 12/5/2018 at 11:17 AM, Kameasun666 said:

This is a topic on the lakovsky copper coil(you can google it with search word "lakovsky coil"it's on Scribd).

Can this reduce your cancer or tumours till there is none left? Can this coil cure almost any diseases? This could be a placebo, but does a placebo cure?

Anyways, I remembered to look the name up from a store pendent product and found out there is a copper coil type that I can make. Will be trying it even though some of you disagree. The book also mentions that healthy people won't feel anything much and should wear it to sleep better and when there is illness and injury.

The idea that there is a single cure all for cancer is a simple statement that is attractive don't you think?

Cancer has many forms and some are slow and treatable and others are horribly fast and kill quickly.

There was an Italian doctor that went to jail after injecting patients with baking soda. He claimed cancer was a fungus.

Cancer is a difficult disease. So many treatments have been tried and many many many have failed.

If a copper bracelet were effective then many people would not get cancer. My mother died of cancer although she wore a copper bracelet for her arthritis. She told me it didn't help with the arthritis but she liked the look of the bracelet.

• Like 2

joc
On 12/5/2018 at 10:17 AM, Kameasun666 said:

About 30 years ago...I hatched a get rich scheme.  I was going to take a long copper tube and cut it into about 500 rings that one could put on their finger.   I sent a product sample and ad layout to The National Enquire.  I was going to place a small ad in the back of their magazine.  The ad was going to read...Get them while they last.  Miracle Arthritis Rings  2 for only $5.

The National Enquirer sent the product back with a letter explaining that they had a deal with the Arthritis Foundation so they couldn't put the word Miracle with Arthritis in an advertisement.

That was the whole idea....without the word Miracle...pffft ...who would buy them?

There ain't no miracles pal.

Kameasun666

Wrong... If you read the book it will tell you how to make the copper BELT( use a waist hook belt strap). If the copper is out of its insulation(its electrical #10/2 AWG copper wire you used around your waist over something and under your clothes) then you will have to clean it every day and rubber tape 2 inches of the ends( if the ends touch you may get sick). The insulation stays on it( don't take off) and use 2 wires instead of 1. If your 20 years old, wear the copper wire belt during the night and in the morning take off. Age 30, wear until the healing effect is no longer felt then wear only there are injury and illness.  Age 40+ wear most of the time. Insulated wire last longer. Only use the copper wire around the waist.

Your right about the copper rings. They have no insulation and can tarnish fast in the city.

I am not claiming this will cure cancer. To me, it can act as a small assist with the treatments prescribed by a doctor. No one should use this alone to cure anything. Even I consume tea like American ginseng and gynostemma.

Edited by Kameasun666
  • Sad 1