Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lakovsky copper coil

Kameasun666

Those who want to use mind control on others or ill or injure them will have difficulty if those targeted people are using a copper wire belt. The copper wire belt can help protect against black magic(this was rumoured not sure if its true). The copper wire belt removes a type of negative energy that is mostly stronger at night.

• Haha 1

Why do you keep posting this nonsense? Are you making it up as you go along?

So far we have miracle cancer cure, disease cure, "mind control" and black magic blocker - what other magic properties does copper have that no one knows about (even though mankind has been using it for thousands of years)? The value of copper will shoot through the roof when all the sheeple catch on.

Edited by moonman
  • Like 4

7 hours ago, moonman said:

A belt, a ring, a wristband - it's all nonsense garbage for gullible suckers.

Quite right, it’s a headband. Won’t work any other way.

8 hours ago, Kameasun666 said:

Those who want to use mind control on others or ill or injure them will have difficulty if those targeted people are using a copper wire belt. The copper wire belt can help protect against black magic(this was rumoured not sure if its true). The copper wire belt removes a type of negative energy that is mostly stronger at night.

Do you ever read what you write and ask yourself, "Why did I write this?" 

I'm sure in your head all this makes sense, but in reality it's nonsensical. 

• Like 2

Thank you for your responses.

It is up to you to decide to believe it or not. To me, I will experiment by wearing the electrical copper wire described in the book for 2-6 months and see what it does. Electrical copper wire #8, #10, #12, #14 AWG  can be used. Each size is different for each person. Experimenting and gathering info is the best way to know. I just wanted to know if anyone knew about this since the original website got taken down.

One thing I should mention is the copper wire absorb bad radiation from wifi signals and so on. The body will gain more energy to heal itself.

This is for those that are interested and better than buying expensive energy products that don't mention how long the body can take in energy before the body adjust.

I am not selling anything, this is a DIY information. I am only getting info before I make a blog. I bought a lakovsky pendent that gave me the idea of searching up the name. After I bought it I noticed the zhunti mantra I did seem stronger without the mantra booster. So now I am going to experiment with the belt and see if it will make my mantras strong like the pendant. There is a gambling mantra I am trying to work out. That's why lol.

Can't say anything else about the mantras sorry.

Edited by Kameasun666

3 hours ago, Kameasun666 said:

Thank you for your responses.

It is up to you to decide to believe it or not. To me, I will experiment by wearing the electrical copper wire described in the book for 2-6 months and see what it does. Electrical copper wire #8, #10, #12, #14 AWG  can be used. Each size is different for each person. Experimenting and gathering info is the best way to know. I just wanted to know if anyone knew about this since the original website got taken down.

One thing I should mention is the copper wire absorb bad radiation from wifi signals and so on. The body will gain more energy to heal itself.

This is for those that are interested and better than buying expensive energy products that don't mention how long the body can take in energy before the body adjust.

I am not selling anything, this is a DIY information. I am only getting info before I make a blog. I bought a lakovsky pendent that gave me the idea of searching up the name. After I bought it I noticed the zhunti mantra I did seem stronger without the mantra booster. So now I am going to experiment with the belt and see if it will make my mantras strong like the pendant. There is a gambling mantra I am trying to work out. That's why lol.

Can't say anything else about the mantras sorry.

You mentioned negative energy. Do you realize that there is no such thing?

There is no such thing as "believe it or not" unless you are talking about Harry Potter and other fiction.

The efficacy and effectiveness of any technique are testable. Copper as a cancer curative are a resounding failure.

This  which you wrote is absolute horse excrement "One thing I should mention is the copper wire absorb bad radiation from wifi signals and so on. The body will gain more energy to heal itself."

That is the sort of rubbish people write that want their fellow humans to die. Is that what you are interested in? Are you promoting hoaxes to kill people?

You write 'I am not selling anything, this is a DIY information." Okay, but that does not prevent you from being a party to murder.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

On 12/5/2018 at 12:37 PM, XenoFish said:

The placebo effect won't cure you of anything. It'll release feel good chemicals and mask the symptoms. It may slight assist recovery, but not enough to count.

...lol

might as well merge this topic with the Holy Dopamine thread!B)

On 12/6/2018 at 7:09 PM, stereologist said:

Copper is a toxic metal. It is also a reactive metal. It may result in stains on your skin.

https://sciencing.com/arm-turn-green-copper-bracelet-6465806.html

That's about the effect wearing copper will have on you. It doesn't cure cancer or arthritis. People have been trying this for thousands of years with no success.

https://www.livestrong.com/article/101854-benefits-wearing-copper-bracelets/

If you read links  you will repeatedly see statements such as this:

The way I read this is that the author knows it is worthless, but doesn't care because there are anecdotes about feeling better.

If you tell someone that they are being given useless sugar pills but some people report feeling better by taking these worthless pills they often feel better even though they know the pill does nothing.That's just the way all of us are wired.

Here is another tale in that link

Couldn't get to the Scientia Press site this evening but the links I see in a search engine scream of quackery. The so-called researchers appear to be nothing more than people reposting the latest baloney.

Unable to get to the site I found this.

https://www.amazon.com/Kenneth-J.-Dillon/e/B000APRRGU

Sounds like a failure was turned into a publishing place where BS such as the following is posted:

If you can't publish in a legitimate peer reviewed journal then make up something fake to fool the gullible.

I was just about to say that Copper Coils have been known to cause cancer in the state of California.

So how are they making the copper coil? I have a tesla coil pendent and it is a copper coil. I never got cancer. Anyways don't listen to me about this. You guys do what you want.

You don't get cancer like it's the common cold. It develops. And it really ticks me off when this pseudoscience nonsense is called a cure-all.<_<

• Like 1

So here is what i mean... It needs to be INSULATED and it last longer. Uninsulated copper wire coil will cause cancer if it is not clean periodically because its integrity will drop. Here is what it looks like: 

1544268609322.jpg

Edited by Kameasun666

4 hours ago, Kameasun666 said:

.. It needs to be INSULATED and it last longer. Uninsulated copper wire coil will cause cancer if it is not clean periodically because its integrity will drop.

3 x nonsense.

On ‎8‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 2:15 AM, Kameasun666 said:

It is true. I can guarantee that people who wear a copper wire belt will not be influenced by black magic... Also people who do not wear a copper wire belt will not be influenced by black magic. This is largely due to the fact that there is no such thing as magic.

On another note are we allowed to say black magic anymore? If my nephew isn't allowed to sing about black sheep then referring to anything bad, evil, negative as black is surely against the rules.

Incidentally, people who think that wearing a copper wire belt to ward off black magic are probably more likely to feel like they being influenced by black magic which brings us back to the placebo effect which is the only effect wearing a copper wire belt is going to have on your health.

• Like 2

Ok, thank you all for responses. That is it for discussions on this topic. I did some more research and found out it does not work. I end the talks here. Thanks again.

1 hour ago, Kameasun666 said:

Ok, thank you all for responses. That is it for discussions on this topic. I did some more research and found out it does not work. I end the talks here. Thanks again.

All you had to do was pay attention to us to know that.

3 hours ago, Kameasun666 said:

Wrong... If you read the book it will tell you how to make the copper BELT( use a waist hook belt strap). If the copper is out of its insulation(its electrical #10/2 AWG copper wire you used around your waist over something and under your clothes) then you will have to clean it every day and rubber tape 2 inches of the ends( if the ends touch you may get sick). The insulation stays on it( don't take off) and use 2 wires instead of 1. If your 20 years old, wear the copper wire belt during the night and in the morning take off. Age 30, wear until the healing effect is no longer felt then wear only there are injury and illness.  Age 40+ wear most of the time. Insulated wire last longer. Only use the copper wire around the waist.

Your right about the copper rings. They have no insulation and can tarnish fast in the city.

I am not claiming this will cure cancer. To me, it can act as a small assist with the treatments prescribed by a doctor. No one should use this alone to cure anything. Even I consume tea like American ginseng and gynostemma.

Wrong?

Can you produce anything to show this has any effect on anyone?

All I see here is a recipe for misinformation. This asks someone to do something without rhyme or reason. 

Quackery, which this appears to be, provides a simple step by step procedure anyone can follow with such wonderful advice as "wear until the healing effect is no longer felt". What is this "healing effect" that is felt? I've taken plenty of medicines and I did not feel any healing effect. I did feel better, but there was no healing effect to feel. 

Cancers often are unfelt and painless.

Ok, I tested this thing out to prove to myself this does not work....... I FEEL GREAT LOL!!!!!! what was described about the wire happened. The feel-good biochemical released and the pain reduced. The only thing it did not mention is it takes 30 minutes to an hour for this effect to take place. And it did not mention I would gain energy flow(the feel it and handle type). Yeah, it works.

Like I described I used 2 electrical solid copper wire 12 AWG residential (you can get 12/2 AWG and strip for insulated wire). Wrapped it around my waist on a cut off jean belt hook part. 

Man, first I felt really really good after 45 minutes. Then it went to regular good feeling. After that, I felt the energy flow at a steady pace. No blood pressure effect with energy increase. Just right.

Everybody is different and I am sensitive to energy. Maybe that's why I feel it. Before I felt terrible. But the book said after some time I would not need to wear it often until illness or injury or when I get to age 40-60. I am in my 30's so.

Anyways experimenting is the BEST!!!! LOL

Edited by Kameasun666

I feel like you don't really understand what the words energy or experimenting mean.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, AtlantisRises said:

I feel like you don't really understand what the words energy or experimenting mean.

Or "placebo effect" for that matter.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Some of the problems we see here are:

1. The study is not blinded

2. The results are subjective and not quantitative

3. The number of subjects in the study is low

There seems to be a problem here when the subject states 'Everybody is different and I am sensitive to energy. "  The way I read it the poster makes it clear that they have a belief and this was nothing more than a self delusion in which the results were exactly what they wanted them to be.

In a properly blinded study someone would make up a set of bracelets that appear to be the same and they cannot be differentiated from each other by either the person running the test or the subjects. They are copper and non-copper bracelets. These are placed on subjects so that the person placing them on subjects does not know which type of bracelet they are placing on the subject and the subject cannot tell which they received. After a selected amount of time the subjects are tested to look for changes in BP or whatever is of interest. The collected data is analyzed and afterward the key is cracked to see if those with copper were different from those with sham bracelets.

The funny thing about improperly done tests is that people end up with two decisions:

1. Yippee it worked

2. They discovered negative energy because the test did not work out in the desired manner

There are lots of choices other than these 2 including that the test showed this was all baloney.

• Like 2

So for ****s and giggles I've been wearing a loop of copper wire around my waist for the past hour - I can confirm it does make you feel something - and that would be stupidity.

Other than a feeling of idiocy, nada.

Edited by moonman
  • Haha 4

Since I been mentioning it working, the energy is in a steady flow. The first time I felt good(I don't mean energy increase or any energy the first time, there were only good feelings). After that, I felt the energy flowing at a steady pace and at times I could not notice the energy, then I started to feel the energy flow at a regular steady pace. There was no energy increase at all and none the first time. And the good feeling is still around now.

So far I like it. Not a single blood pressure increase with any energy received and heart chakra burn out like the Tesla purple plate I bought.

The lakhovsky coil is better. Will continue to monitor the effects.