Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Lakovsky copper coil

Kameasun666

WTF are you talking about? Energy flow? Chakra burn out? How are you measuring that? Blood pressure? You're actually taking your blood pressure or are you just guessing?

Such a load of garbage. I wore it for an hour and felt no different. It does nothing.

Edited by moonman

11 hours ago, Kameasun666 said:

Since I been mentioning it working, the energy is in a steady flow. The first time I felt good(I don't mean energy increase or any energy the first time, there were only good feelings). After that, I felt the energy flowing at a steady pace and at times I could not notice the energy, then I started to feel the energy flow at a regular steady pace. There was no energy increase at all and none the first time. And the good feeling is still around now.

So far I like it. Not a single blood pressure increase with any energy received and heart chakra burn out like the Tesla purple plate I bought.

The lakhovsky coil is better. Will continue to monitor the effects.

How do you differentiate what you report from self delusion? This idea of deluding oneself is not about you, but about how humans work. We like to think that something we do or believe in is good and works. Many of these things are called superstitious. Lots of home remedies exist that do nothing but we like to pretend they do.

A great example of a technique that people believed in but turned out to be wrong is healing touch. Testing showed it did not work, yet many people fooled themselves into believing in it.

https://www.quackwatch.org/01QuackeryRelatedTopics/tt.html

https://sciencebasedmedicine.org/therapeutic-touch-pseudoscience-the-tooth-fairy-strikes-again/

Frankly, I'm not expecting you to examine either of these links that show that testing shows that "human energy fields" do not exist.  This energy flow you mention does not exist. You imagine it does, but it does not.

Kirlian Photography Device or an aura camera( you can google it to know more) is a biological electric magnetic field image device. It tells how much electric magnetic field is emitted from organisms like plants, animals, and humans.

Your blood and cells that pass through the veins produce friction and then emits emf particles which some call it life force. If you eat right there should be iron, copper(food kind) and many other minerals.

Believe what you want. The solid copper wire lakhovsky version does not really do anything much for any kind of energy. It absorbs harmful electric magnetic radiation that can cause pain and diseases. The wire let the body heal itself naturally without the wifi and cell phone electric magnetic radiation signals harming the body.

Anyways thanks for the talks.

Edited by Kameasun666

8 hours ago, Kameasun666 said:

The wire let the body heal itself naturally without the wifi and cell phone electric magnetic radiation signals harming the body.

No.

• Like 1

Goodness, I had hoped that when I suggested the OP make an actual Lakhovsky coil and log a journal detailing the process, that the OP would do that. I wasn’t expecting the OP to just slap a chunk of electrical wire around their waist, make some strange rules about wrapping a wire around their waist, then give some not very detailed generic feel great commentary. Could have at least been taking blood pressure readings a few times a day every day before starting this experiment and kept on doing so during it for some shred of data collection to attempt validation.

I’m rather disappointed. Even Lakhovsky set his experiments up better than this. 

• Haha 1

I never got any increased blood pressure from the wire and no increase in energy. Just feel good feelings. The tesla purple plate was the blood pressure problem. I suggest you use the wire at night and when you don't feel anything take off. Put on only when you get illness and injury(along with medication the doctor give you).

You don't have to use the wire. This topic was just to get other people opinions on wearing the wire. 

Im interested because ive recently been looking into the antibiotic properties of silver. Its very interesting and im sure copper could easily have an effect on us as well.

On 12/16/2018 at 10:31 PM, Kameasun666 said:

I never got any increased blood pressure from the wire and no increase in energy. Just feel good feelings. The tesla purple plate was the blood pressure problem. I suggest you use the wire at night and when you don't feel anything take off. Put on only when you get illness and injury(along with medication the doctor give you).

You don't have to use the wire. This topic was just to get other people opinions on wearing the wire. 

You know how these great himilayan pink salt lamps and candles give off a great effect that make you feel serene by ionizing the air or wgatever they do? I heard that the silver works by releasing free ions or something also so its completely plausible to me. That being said try rock salt candle holders you will get the same effect.

On 12/14/2018 at 7:35 AM, Kameasun666 said:

Kirlian Photography Device or an aura camera( you can google it to know more) is a biological electric magnetic field image device. It tells how much electric magnetic field is emitted from organisms like plants, animals, and humans.

Your blood and cells that pass through the veins produce friction and then emits emf particles which some call it life force. If you eat right there should be iron, copper(food kind) and many other minerals.

Believe what you want. The solid copper wire lakhovsky version does not really do anything much for any kind of energy. It absorbs harmful electric magnetic radiation that can cause pain and diseases. The wire let the body heal itself naturally without the wifi and cell phone electric magnetic radiation signals harming the body.

Anyways thanks for the talks.

This is so woefully incorrect.

Kirlian phography captures an induced EM field, not the field inherent in the object. It does do what you claim.

Friction does produce heat, which is in the infrared. Are you claiming that this apparently nonexistent life force is just heat?

You suggest also that this occurs in the veins. The greatest friction would be in the capillaries. What about the arteries?

You neglected to mention the most common cation in the blood: potassium. Sodium is about half of that.

You claim that the copper "absorbs harmful electric magnetic radiation that can cause pain and diseases ". I don't think there is a drop of truth to that. 

You even claim that "The wire let the body heal itself naturally without the wifi and cell phone electric magnetic radiation signals harming the body." I don't think there is a drop of to that either.

I think all of this is made up BS.

On 12/17/2018 at 1:31 AM, Kameasun666 said:

This is the placebo effect. It works even when the person getting the placebo knows that it is ineffective.

On 12/5/2018 at 12:57 PM, moonman said:

It's a load of BS - if a cure were that easy, it would be widespread knowledge.

1 you think?

2 do you think even with knowledge we would be acting any differently?  we know smoking causes cancer, yet we smoke, we know eating junk food, lead inactive lifestyle,  causes wide range of serious health issues. we know drinking also causes wide range of health issues, so  we know how not to get sick yet we ignore it and get sick more and more.